Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144154 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by JENMAUCY(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
I tink bisi did the right thing,cos many things are better left UNSAID
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by nanauju(f): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm really touched o. I was hoping to read that Molade would be the maid of honour, but I was disappointed. Anyway Anyway, it's a good one. And let no 'Yemi Pedro' put asunder to what God has joined together. Btw, my eyes are itching to read abt my boyfriend Lamido o. It's not only Molade that likes him. Me too, I love him gan.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Aliyeous(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2013
JENMAUCY: I tink bisi did the right thing,cos many things are better left UNSAID
hope does tnz left 'UNSAID' wont cum back 2 haunt ha, sumtymz its gud 2 jst clear d air...tnx glow 4 d update
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Hey! Thank God i didn't miss much..

Ehen, so Bisi is this mumuish right? Kai! I pity Yemi..

Bisi has annoyed me.. sad sad angry angry
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DEllaluv(f): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
T

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Aliyeous(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Hehehe love in d air
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm,I'm sooo luvin ds lovey-dovey couple n I'm green wiv envy!gringringrin

Glowin glow chop knuckles jaree,u r too much
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2013
ah wan enter set oooo....Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by modupeaderonke(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
grin more update plsssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nekkie27(f): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Kudos glow....r u o# wattpad?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nekkie27: Kudos glow....r u o# wattpad?
yea, but am nt active yet
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2013
E be lyk say mrs Bisi Pedro never watch enough Nollywood to know how things dey go...ah!am sorry for you(its already late)nice one ma'am Glow,when Yemi finds out please make him understand,abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by darlynlara(f): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Sisi glow YOU have done it again o, well I have barely read on d blog buh I hav 2 comment bfore I leave for work I just settled down to read it and its sooo touching buh uve also made me not do my assignment naw am sleepy buh its still a nyt well spent! Your writing skills are three much abeg thumbs up to an amazing writer and an examplary christian I love u mush oh jaare noting do u nd ur adorable fans..nd please you gys shouldn't forget to join me in fasting and praying that darling glow wins NBA awards o
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2013
darlynlara: Sisi glow YOU have done it again o, well I have barely read on d blog buh I hav 2 comment bfore I leave for work I just settled down to read it and its sooo touching buh uve also made me not do my assignment naw am sleepy buh its still a nyt well spent! Your writing skills are three much abeg thumbs up to an amazing writer and an examplary christian I love u mush oh jaare noting do u nd ur adorable fans..nd please you gys shouldn't forget to join me in fasting and praying that darling glow wins NBA awards o
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
darlynlara: Sisi glow YOU have done it again o, well I have barely read on d blog buh I hav 2 comment bfore I leave for work I just settled down to read it and its sooo touching buh uve also made me not do my assignment naw am sleepy buh its still a nyt well spent! Your writing skills are three much abeg thumbs up to an amazing writer and an examplary christian I love u mush oh jaare noting do u nd ur adorable fans..nd please you gys shouldn't forget to join me in fasting and praying that darling glow wins NBA awards o

Madam lara so u av successfully abandon ur own story abi.
U beta go back and continue o cos i am intrested shegbo.

**Gud mornin mornin jawe my Glow,i just needed to pursue this woman back to her thread.the NBA awards is urs already IJN****

So Lara, as we were saying,
I AM WAITING O smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Joy4mi:

Madam lara so u av successfully abandon ur own story abi.
U beta go back and continue o cos i am intrested shegbo.

**Gud mornin mornin jawe my Glow,i just needed to pursue this woman back to her thread.the NBA awards is urs already IJN****

So Lara, as we were saying,
I AM WAITING O smiley

Lmao...the both of you are funny...
Well, lets hope that I even get nominated fr d NBA, it's after nominations you can start talking about votes.
thanks lara and joy..
@lara, bae pls do ur homewrk abeg o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ivyluvie2: E be lyk say mrs Bisi Pedro never watch enough Nollywood to know how things dey go...ah!am sorry for you(its already late)nice one ma'am Glow,when Yemi finds out please make him understand,abeg.

loool, nollywood and their archives...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
You
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Where did we stopping?

Busy man like me. I just check on your blog, and I don't know were we are here so make I no spill...

I pity Bisi sha,

Okay Okay Okay, Let's settle this thing once and for all.

For those of you saying: "Bisi did the right thing, she should let the sleeping dog lie"

Can't you see that 'a burden' remains a burden until it's lifted. Do you expect Bisi to remain this way forever?

Certainly Not. The truth is that, the day Bisi empties her heart to Yemi, she'd be automatically lightened and 'FREE'

Her conscience would let her rest and anytime Dayo shows up, she'd never ....y'knw.

The thing is that, Dayo must throw some silent grenades at Bisi, and only the truth can keep it away. Since Dayo'z not a kid, he also know that Bisi won't dare tell Yemi so with that mentality, he'd take advantage of her. So you see? You think Dayo'z a mugu ba?

But the consequences, Yemi can never jilt Bisi because it can be anyother man. He'd only rekindle his hatred for his father but it can be averted though. He professed to be a changed man abi? Then what's wrong in saying he've changed. Sincerely the truth surpasses any and every other means, thought it's hard; it's not an alternative to be debated upon, it's compulsory for true peace.

Always say the truth and your conscience will be your friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
I feel Bisi should have just confessed.No marriage counselling watsoever.I just pray that when Yemi gets to know the truth,the love he has for her won't shatter into pieces.The foundation of any relationship is trust,when broken,will be hard to mould back.Glad for the turn out of things for Rolake.Her faith is growing stronger.Thanks for the updates,GS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
C'est moi:
I feel Bisi should have just confessed.No marriage counselling watsoever.I just pray that when Yemi gets to know the truth,the love he has for her won't shatter into pieces.The foundation of any relationship is trust,when broken,will be hard to mould back.Glad for the turn out of things for Rolake.Her faith is growing stronger.Thanks for the updates,GS.

As in eh, Rolake is jez the picture of the average girl... Even without being a christain she still had a pure heart, she just need love and consulation from others ,since the people she loves never showed her. And with that she fell on wrong hands, you see? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
nanauju: embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm really touched o. I was hoping to read that Molade would be the maid of honour, but I was disappointed. Anyway Anyway, it's a good one. And let no 'Yemi Pedro' put asunder to what God has joined together. Btw, my eyes are itching to read abt my boyfriend Lamido o. It's not only Molade that likes him. Me too, I love him gan.
cool

loool, soon don't worry wink
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by darlynlara(f): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wow Sooo sweeet,abegi aunty glow 4get d aSsignment o my employer already took out a thousand naira from my salary mtcheew am chowing suya oits so delicios and with this story its even more tasty
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2013

O

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by caramel007(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
You guys need to get the real deal from her blog. I don't subscribe tay tay. Very consistent, mondays and wednesday unlike some writers.

Kudos to lady glow, may God continually enrich your talent!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by igboboy3(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
@GlowingScenes. .I'm impressed with your writing. You're able to help your readers connect with the characters. As a story teller, you also have considerable skill. Your work is, more often than not, easy to read. I'm sure you will do even better as a playwright. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
A

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
caramel007: You guys need to get the real deal from her blog. I don't subscribe tay tay. Very consistent, mondays and wednesday unlike some writers.

Kudos to lady glow, may God continually enrich your talent!

thank u dear
@igbo boy...im grateful, thanks for stopping by
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hehe!!! Rolake!! Rolake!!! Mrs pretender,Na you biko-- you don catch husby be dat ooo..

I like her type sha. When they stop pretending,they are super-fun to be around with.
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by korexes(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
WOW! I just feel like stealing ur brains right now. You are truly gifted.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by aao: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2013
Super awesome update. Thanks madam glowing scenes once again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.