Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144161 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2013
Kslib:
I went today. tongue

@topic:: @glowing,pls don't forget to deal with that iddiot who stole rolake's heart and broke it,stole her book and ran away.. angry
All izz well!
Hian! don't harrass me because u went today and I didnt.lol.Happy sunday to you.Have a glorious week ahead.
Yes o,GS....you must deal with that heartbreaker.He must not go scot-free.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
I went today. tongue

@topic:: @glowing,pls don't forget to deal with that iddiot who stole rolake's heart and broke it,stole her book and ran away.. angry
All izz well!
yes oh. I almost forgot about the ediot.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
GLOW,GLOW,GLOW.
How many times did i call u?she o fe pami ni.action ati suspense yii ti poju o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by luckynzo(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Finally. Am on d same page with every1 after 4 days. This is a spectacular work by a gifted author. @Glowingscenes. May your talent keep growing as u use it for the enjoyment of others. Ooo! Nw i'll have to be aegging you to update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jgatherer(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
This suspense is 2mush...now I'll have to wait till wednesday to get another episode.I don dey 'para' for d people wey dey arnd me sef ontop ds story !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Dayo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Mol
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2013
C'est moi:

Hian! don't harrass me because u went today and I didnt.lol.Happy sunday to you.Have a glorious week ahead.
Yes o,GS....you must deal with that heartbreaker.He must not go scot-free.

looool
u even rememba him!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2013
glowingscenes:

“Your wife wants kids, which I’m sure of.’’ She continued bluntly. ‘’you’ll play your part well by making sure I don’t get pressurized to deliver anyone anytime soon. You won’t be in my good books still, but you’ll do Yemi a big favor by standing on our side at this moment of our lives.’’

He looked at her.

“Do we have a deal?

He nodded without saying another word.

“Yemi is a good man Mr. Pedro. But he doesn’t deserve a father like you. Good day.’’

And she was gone.
@bolded, bisi is becoming so so annoying! Is she planning on not telling Yemi and striking a deal with his dad to keep both their mouths shut? undecided

I cant wait for her sorry helpless asss to get dumped by Yemi once he finds out she refused telling him.
Love is no longer blind again,thank God say Yemi dey kuku wear contact lens. Mumu girl..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
j-gatherer:
This suspense is 2mush...now I'll have to wait till wednesday to get another episode.I don dey 'para' for d people wey dey arnd me sef ontop ds story !

haha
funny!!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded, bisi is becoming so so annoying! Is she planning on not telling Yemi and striking a deal with his dad to keep both their mouths shut? undecided

I cant wait for her sorry helpless asss to get dumped by Yemi once he finds out she refused telling him.
Love is no longer blind again,thank God say Yemi dey kuku wear contact lens. Mumu girl..
All izz well!

hehee, oga kslib!!! y na. i tot Bisi was everyone's fav xter...what hapnd? u don tk am personal
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
glowingscenes:

hehee, oga kslib!!! y na. i tot Bisi was everyone's fav xter...what hapnd? u don tk am personal
lol. Yes oo, i have taken it personal. Anybody who bears the name bisi in real life must collect one slap from me...

Is there anyone with the name bisi on this thread? sad angry..

@glowing,your next update better prove me wrong else, i will start attacking you cos afterall,you are the brain behind bisi.. grin grin.. lol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib:
lol. Yes oo, i have taken it personal. Anybody who bears the name bisi in real life must collect one slap from me...

Is there anyone with the name bisi on this thread? sad angry..

@glowing,your next update better prove me wrong else, i will start attacking you cos afterall,you are the brain behind bisi.. grin grin.. lol
All izz well!
Lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
yeeeee!!!! my Molade is about to be....... haaaa!!!! no oooo..dis must nt b... * calls 911*
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yes o,GS.....I still remember him o.Wow! Bisi suprised me with the level of her stupidity.How can she strike a deal with that man? What are they both going to do when the truth eventually comes out? Well,we shall see.
Yepa! Ify no try at all o.My Molade is about to be panachukued.I hope nothing bad would happen to her o.The suspense is killing.Thanks for the updates,GS.mwah!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sleekch1c(f): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

Oh pls stop being so judgemental.....ppl like u make worse mistakes and are just lucky enough to conceal it well. cheesy

Glow,you are epic.....excellent work!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
sleekch1c:

Oh pls stop being so judgemental.....ppl like u make worse mistakes and are just lucky enough to conceal it well. cheesy

There is nothing jugdemental there, though he sounded harsh.

It's time we learn what the truth can do.

Face your fears squarely, make mistakes and face the consequences; you don't cover up a mistake, with an unredeemable one...

Let's see how this goes..
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
sleekch1c:

lol @judgmental.. Do you know what judgmental means? Who did i judge?

What is your "people like you make worse mistakes but are lucky enough to conceal it" Implying..
Do you even know people like me..

Smh at the way you reason... You need a system reboot.. cheesy
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by olasha1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Keep it up glo I'm followng u bomper bomper..can I hav ur facebk/bb contact?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2013

S
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Mo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Aliyeous(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Wow tnx miss glow i enjoyd ur mornin's dosage...more ink 2 ur pen
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Melancholy(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Glow,i enjoyed this updates. EPISODE 38 noni
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2013
honey pie,sugar cane,lolipop,chin chin,swt hart mi GLOW.

Pls i beg u in God's name

Can u update on friday.

Ejo ma,biko,pls u hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Phew! This suspense is killing mehn.O Lord,help Molade,let a miracle happen.Abeg,GS no give me heart attack o.Thanks for the updates babes.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DzTzl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
aunty glow m on my knees pls mo fi olorun be yin, pls let nothing happen to molade, pleaaaassssssseeeeeee!!!!! dnt knw wt i myt do! ejo!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afin is about to get stuffed but by the wrong guy.. Damn,I feel so sorry for her sha.. I feel like crying. embarassed cry cry

Lamido, better go save your kpomo ooo.. sad
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lamido

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Annie09: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Aunty glow thanks for the update, eku ise opolo o, olorun haa soo agbara dotun. Abeg no mind my yoruba spelling o.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is getting more and more interesting.....welldone,fantastic job.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
This suspense is killing me mehn..

Fantastic job,glowing..
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
You wanna cry for Afin?

Please let me LOL... Hahahahahahaha, okay I'm true.

FYI Ify has a good plan but a bad format, but Afin is too immature and inexperience. At 21/22 ...

I just hope she would 'sublime' into maturity as soon as her test is over.. Lol

Go Afin==>>

Kslib: Afin is about to get stuffed but by the wrong guy.. Damn,I feel so sorry for her sha.. I feel like crying. embarassed cry cry

Lamido, better go save your kpomo ooo.. sad
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.