Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (145340 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by queeniite: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow!...dis episode z breathtakin...welldone anty glow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2013
OMG!I can't believe how much I wept when I read that Lamido died..Believe me when I say I wept as much or even more than Molade.I've gotten so accustomed to that fictitious character that I've made a real being out of him..I wept o! but well..........

This story is really gripping ..I'm addicted and I need someone to convince me it's just a fiction.thanks so much glowingscenes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Shuq29(f): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinkybabe: OMG!I can't believe how much I wept when I read that Lamido died..Believe me when I say I wept as much or even more than Molade.I've gotten so accustomed to that fictitious character that I've made a real being out of him..I wept o! but well..........

This story is really gripping ..I'm addicted and I need someone to convince me it's just a fiction.thanks so much glowingscenes
Bt it wasn't written in d story dat he died. It was only written dat he was shot nd nt yet confirm dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DzTzl(f): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinkybabe: OMG!I can't believe how much I wept when I read that Lamido died..Believe me when I say I wept as much or even more than Molade.I've gotten so accustomed to that fictitious character that I've made a real being out of him..I wept o! but well..........

Lamido s nt dead, he gt shot prolly hs arm or leg, dt wl obviously land him in d hospital bed...... lets js kp our fingers crossed & wait for our glowing angel's update
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2013
DzTzl: Lamido s nt dead, he gt shot prolly hs arm or leg, dt wl obviously land him in d hospital bed...... lets js kp our fingers crossed & wait for our glowing angel's update
Shuq29:
Bt it wasn't written in d story dat he died. It was only written dat he was shot nd nt yet confirm dead.

I read her blog..ooops lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Lamido died
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinkybabe:

He wasn't confirmed dead. He was flown abroad. Read her blog too
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2013
What is wrong with some people sef? Cant you keep it to yourself after reading her blog?

Why come here and post spoilers for those who read from here?
Thanks for ruining the whole suspense.. Mshheew!! angry sad
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Kslib: What is wrong with some people sef? Cant you keep it to yourself after reading her blog?

All izz well!
I join u in msheewing! With all due respect,pls don't post spoilers here.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013

gether.’’
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hehehehhe...see vexing.

Madam glow keep it going, I dey ur back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kslib: What is wrong with some people sef? Cant you keep it to yourself after reading her blog?

All izz well!

LMAO!!!
kslib has vexed oo...
they couldnt help it i ges
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2013

awwww...
pats ur back...dnt cry again u hia
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
DzTzl: Lamido s nt dead, he gt shot prolly hs arm or leg, dt wl obviously land him in d hospital bed...... lets js kp our fingers crossed & wait for our glowing angel's update

hmmmmn...na chest i talk oo..lol
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

I join u in msheewing! With all due respect,pls don't post spoilers here.
hehehe, c'est moi and kslib...ds ur hiss no get rival

Oya u guys hrd them, no spoilers to b posted!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oya me sef dey mttttsssseeewww
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by creamyanne: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
*CRYING* aunty glow plzzz rewrite this story, and fix in a miracle to save Lamido. Its not fair 4 him 2 die like dat na. cry
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chinedumo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
creamy anne: *CRYING* aunty glow plzzz rewrite this story, and fix in a miracle to save Lamido. Its not fair 4 him 2 die like dat na. cry

seconded.

You might remember my former comment

of how you mix glowing scences with gory scences.

I said this story is full of sadism

Abeg consider.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by FameG(f): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
chinedumo:

seconded.

Abeg consider.

well, life is full of "up's and down's". so many beautiful things you see today have a bit of so-called "sadism" behind it.
But really I want lamido to live.

Not forgetting the writer, glowingscenes, weldone
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Has anyone seen glow? She didn't update on her blog today, which is... quite unusual. cry
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chinedumo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fame-G:

well, life is full of "up's and down's". so many beautiful things you see today have a bit of so-called "sadism" behind it.
But really I want lamido to live.

Not forgetting the writer, glowingscenes, weldone

abeg the sadness outweighs the happiness
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
glowingscenes:

awwww...
pats ur back...dnt cry again u hia

Hahaha..that's consoling..I have stopped crying.

@people mschewing, ndo,make una no vex..I couldn't contain it but that's it.No spoiler alert again. wink
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Glowing glow,pls dnt let Lamido die embarassed
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ghozye: Glowing glow,pls dnt let Lamido die embarassed
Why will she kill me?

I am here.. Molade is that you?
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
chinedumo:

seconded.

Abeg consider.

and i believe u have finished reading my story mr chinedumo?..

When Im thru and it still remains the same way, then you have every right to say so without kwalms
some parts are sad, no doubt...but if it ends as a tragedy like some stories we know, then d floor is open.
for sme ppl life is unfair, hv u met ppl that all their life they were going thru stuffs bt it ends well afterwards and then they tell the story afterwards, the ups,downs and et al. Most of d great ppl we see today, do u fnk it was all rosy frm d beginnng? its wen the person ends well that ppl strt rejoicing wt u now and dancing wt u. Nt bfr or during. some even leave u or worsen d situation
the koko is this...
Better IS the END of a thing than the beginning. I hope that explains it better.
thank u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
Why will she kill me?

All izz well!

haha grin grin
funny
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01: Has anyone seen glow? She didn't update on her blog today, which is... quite unusual. cry

im here baby wink wink
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sha
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
creamy anne: *CRYING* aunty glow plzzz rewrite this story, and fix in a miracle to save Lamido. Its not fair 4 him 2 die like dat na. cry

aww
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
Why will she kill me?

All izz well!

lol! Z dt Lamido?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abegoo,to all those critics that want to write off the story when it is not yet complete. You guys should warn yourselves oh. If the suspense is too much, you guys should wait till the story is finished then read it all once like a printed novel. Don't come and dampen the spirit of Aunty Glow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.