Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144289 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
her.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by korexes(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
I JUST VOTED!! for you, and i do hope you win this thing. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just coming from the blog limping like a cripple after having multiple accidents with the updates there.. **lips sealed**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
#picks race to read the rest on her blog.Brb.....Just voted for you.Best BPW and Best new blog.....onto the updates now.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
#wipes tears.....back from your blog.You are super duper brilliant.My heart ached after reading the updates.Bisi.....make I no give any spoiler.It was really touching.Thanks for sharing.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
I've gone to the blog. This story is really inspiring and deep. I really feel Christians should start praying during good times to prevent rush hour prayer when things are falling apart.

GlowingScenes I've voted for you, in as much as I hate dropping my one and only email address online. It will be wicked of me not to vote after reading this heart breaking story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... wat more can i say after reading ur blog?? voted for u tho"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by linpok: 4:39am On Nov 12, 2013
glowingscenes:

hahahaha...i had to laff wen i read this...you guys are just funny
na real sinach o grin grin

LoL! Glow kindli ff bak on NL nd twirra abeg..Cheers!grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by hadayshawlar(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2013
VOTED. I hope you win, so that we can have a party. E ku ise opolo. Lol
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by FIYINMI: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2013
I NEVER KNEW CHRISTIAN ROMANCE CAN BE PRESENTED LIKE THIS. VE BN FOLLOWING U SINCE BUT CANT KEEP IT ANYMORE, MORE GRACE IN JESUS NAME. UR STORY TOUCHED ME DEEPLY. THANK U FOR UR UPDATE(BLOG) WHICH IS ALWAYS REGULAR AND THANK U FOR STANDING OUT FOR CHRIST DESPITE ALL ODD. OF A TRUTH I NOW KNOW GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSON RICH OR POOR. WEEEEEEEEELDDDDDDDONE MA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Paris-fran:
I've gone to the blog. This story is really inspiring and deep. I really feel Christians should start praying during good times to prevent rush hour prayer when things are falling apart.

GlowingScenes I've voted for you, in as much as I hate dropping my one and only email address online. It will be wicked of me not to vote after reading this heart breaking story.

aww bae thanks much...
kisses
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by babyzai(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Glow baby ure 1daful. Read d update yesterday on ur blog nd i was amazed. D twists nd turns,d xtian angle u introduced nd d Molade nd Lamido issue is just mind blowing. Cant wait 4 more. More of God's blessings upon u nd urs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Some people just like to steal sha!!!!! I found out someone was copying and pasting the first ever series I posted on my blog titled Be careful what you wish for
Here's the Link to my blog post

http://glowingscenes./2013/11/12/the-thieves-are-at-it-again/

The guy's fb page goes thus:
https://www.facebook.com/DonfrankoFanPage/posts/613160655409964
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
babyzai: Glow baby ure 1daful. Read d update yesterday on ur blog nd i was amazed. D twists nd turns,d xtian angle u introduced nd d Molade nd Lamido issue is just mind blowing. Cant wait 4 more. More of God's blessings upon u nd urs.

thanks hun
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
glowingscenes: Some people just like to steal sha!!!!! I found out someone was copying and pasting the first ever series I posted on my blog titled Be careful what you wish for
Here's the Link to my blog post

http://glowingscenes./2013/11/12/the-thieves-are-at-it-again/

The guy's fb page goes thus:
https://www.facebook.com/DonfrankoFanPage/posts/613160655409964

I saw d fb page last week too but i tot since d guy wrote story by glowingscenes then dere was no problem.i tot u were already notified o. I will go and drop a word for guy now now now. Mabinu jare
Ore mi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by darlynlara(f): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry sisi glow but the work is too good he was very much tempted,please take it easy o God combined with us would fight for you coolshey I told u my sisters friends uncles younger brothers cousins friend is a boko haram member we would bomb the fb page just sit back nd write for us! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by dademonie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
I so much love this story, it's very inspiring. I've learnt alot from this story. I had vote for you with all my emails to appreciate your hardwork. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Warlord3000(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2013
# glowingscenes

I came across the donfranko page once and I thought it was just a phase off since everything there was supposed to be about Internet and fun stuffs never knew he was serious with the stories.. (story by glowingscenes always come at the top of the update)

A referral and proper credence would have been okay..

No worry. We go show am pepper smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2013
This is messed up. I went to the guys page, but didn't see anything. All the same can't wordpress help prevent such nonsense? Anyway what I tell my friend that write on NL is delete all stories. Make them into a book or something, but after a while remove it from the public. If someone really is motivated to steal and gets your story and publish it as his and sell it for 5 dollars on amazon, you can't do nothing about it. This happens, I follow literature and story boards.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2013
see what d guy wrote

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DEllaluv(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
D fb page isnt showin,jst speakn oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by demolaxy: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
He actually gave you credit hence he mentioned your name. This is the internet dear, he can as well say he has never visited your blog. When he started posting your story, seems he warned us of a place where your story is being printed for sale and 3 websites where more than half of your stories are published with another title.
My advice is, make friends with him and ask him to give you the name and location of the printers and the address of the three websites instead of being his enemy. He can also help with publicity.
You know how I do things? I take a situation, look at the blessing instead of the problem in it and use it.
He has deleted almost all your stories on the page. Just throw-off and delete accusations from Nairaland and your blog and try to get him talk to you....... privately.
This is my one cent on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by king94(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
demolaxy: He actually gave you credit hence he mentioned your name. This is the internet dear, he can as well say he has never visited your blog. When he started posting your story, seems he warned us of a place where your story is being printed for sale and 3 websites where more than half of your stories are published with another title.
My advice is, make friends with him and ask him to give you the name and location of the printers and the address of the three websites instead of being his enemy. He can also help with publicity.
You know how I do things? I take a situation, look at the blessing instead of the problem in it and use it.
He has deleted almost all your stories on the page. Just throw-off and delete accusations from Nairaland and your blog and try to get him talk to you....... privately.
This is my one cent on the matter.
The guy ought to have asked for her permission before re-posting her work.It doesn't cost anytin 2 ask her nicely b4 re-posting her work without her knowledge.I don't care if he referenced her or not.The moment he posted it at d back of d author,it became theft of her intellectual property.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Warlord3000(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2013
This is just some misunderstanding Cos have read post or two too on his page..

Though he always mentioned the writer with the written credits..

I just think it can be done more formally that's all..

Try and make peace with him too..

He gives a far spread to your work.. So no vex too sha..
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ehiblessing(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nice story dear always making me glued to my phone, i read over and over again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joy4mi:

I saw d fb page last week too but i tot since d guy wrote story by glowingscenes then dere was no problem.i tot u were already notified o. I will go and drop a word for guy now now now. Mabinu jare
Ore mi

thank u dear
dont mind him, my point is that he didn't ask for permission and He gets all the Credit. Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
king94: The guy ought to have asked for her permission before re-posting her work.It doesn't cost anytin 2 ask her nicely b4 re-posting her work without her knowledge.I don't care if he referenced her or not.The moment he posted it at d back of d author,it became theft of her intellectual property.

Mr.King, thank you very much for your explanation...That was my exact point
And if you read his post, he gets the praise for most of the updates he's copying and pasting on FB
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Warlord3000: This is just some misunderstanding Cos have read post or two too on his page..

Though he always mentioned the writer with the written credits..

I just think it can be done more formally that's all..

Try and make peace with him too..

He gives a far spread to your work.. So no vex too sha..

thank u smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Paris-fran:
This is messed up. I went to the guys page, but didn't see anything. All the same can't wordpress help prevent such nonsense? Anyway what I tell my friend that write on NL is delete all stories. Make them into a book or something, but after a while remove it from the public. If someone really is motivated to steal and gets your story and publish it as his and sell it for 5 dollars on amazon, you can't do nothing about it. This happens, I follow literature and story boards.

Imagine that...
Thnks Paris..wil try and heed ur advise
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
dademonie: I so much love this story, it's very inspiring. I've learnt alot from this story. I had vote for you with all my emails to appreciate your hardwork. God bless you.

thanks love!!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
darlynlara: Sorry sisi glow but the work is too good he was very much tempted,please take it easy o God combined with us would fight for you coolshey I told u my sisters friends uncles younger brothers cousins friend is a boko haram member we would bomb the fb page just sit back nd write for us! cheesy

haha, very funny..lara..u ehnn
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Darey_00: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... wat more can i say after reading ur blog?? voted for u tho"
Thanks hun!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.