Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144308 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2013
nanauju: Aunty Glow.....tanx for the update kiss This story has shown that marriage is for the mature minds, people who can weather the storms of life together and not just for pple who think that they are rich enough or......old enough to get married. I just want to tell u(Glow) that I have really learnt a lot from this story and not just for leisure alone. I pray that just as God has used you to touch the lives of pple(me included), He will always give u peace in every aspect of your life

thank u soo much for ur prayers and am glad uve learnt a lot. im indeed grateful
God bless u
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Aghagba: Aunty glow tank u jawe,u are 10much.yemi y would u do such 2 bisi?

dont mind him jare, hes just a child. tanx lov fr dropping by
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by princesa(f): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
@today's episode, i so feel for Bisi, Yemi did the worst that could ever be done to a woman. Please comfort her for me, before Monday.

The Lord is her muscle cry
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
When are you updating cry now i'm so scared for bisi.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
princesa: @today's episode, i so feel for Bisi, Yemi did the worst that could ever be done to a woman. Please comfort her for me, before Monday.

The Lord is her muscle cry

awwww...
it's ok lovey smiley smiley
will see what i can do
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Th
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
The
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ph

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by mattyqueen(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
U glow like d stars, tnks 4 makn my day fufilling

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow....so happy for rolake. she has found an everlasting happiness.
Tnx glow.

Awwwwwww.......so happy for molade ooo. but hope their won't be more problems oo since Lamido is getting married next week. Let's see how it unfolds sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Lavender88(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
,#sighs deeply# this story got me thinking abt my life......God bless u glow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ninja4life(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
hehe sweet reunion na aisha dat one go affect o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hope you are feeling ok now.And for that facebook guy,glad you reported him and happy your modem is working very well now.GS,all the nice words in the dictionary are not enough to describe you.You are simply the BEST.#running back to your blog to check whatsup there.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Glowing, you are the bomb!!

I also had to run to your blog for updates since almost everyone did the-same!!

Choooiiiii!!! I doff my hat for you! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Annstar(f): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Wow!! I have been a silent follower but i think i need more...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Lucentbeauty(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Am loving,loving this,loving you,loving God more. Glad lamido is back,lol yemi and bisi smh thumbs up sis. Pls vote we need to encourage her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chade(f): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Wow........so hapy 4 rolake,prayin 4 yemi n bisi

......screaming 4 lamido n afin.

Glow u r d bomb,tnx 4 making my day,love u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kikidgal(f): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Glow, u r so so gifted kudos, your work is so good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Finished reading the updates on your blog since morning and I've been speechless and spellbound since then.Gosh! you are a bundle of talent.You may or may not know it but some people are learning from this amazzziiiinnnnggg write-up.Your source of knowledge will never go dry.amen.Thumbs-up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ezibless: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
If u follow her blog,u get updates Mons and Weds plus email notification sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by opeoluwa2(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Beautiful story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by merit12(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please also Read my romantic love story,I promise not to disappoint you cos it supense ,romance story

This actually my first post on nairaland I need your comments,critize nd help

https://www.nairaland.com/1527536/love-
chemistry-101
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by bumzel89(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2013
I love the hand of God in your life. He will see you through in everything you do and bless the work of your hands...
...Like the story is an eye opener!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by handmaid: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lady Glowing! This piece is unbelievably beautiful. Spoke to me this morning when i wasn't expecting anything. I hope i'll be able to follow the message i derived from reading ds morning. That chapter that talked about Lara, Bisi and Dayo's healing was a blessing.

God bless you
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by mirajune: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Aunty
glow, no new posts on your blog again? Pls o, i'm starving 4 more of
dis ur mavelous story. Update o. Great story, great writer, great
readers.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Petitequeen(f): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
cryAunty glow, please update nau....v bn readn dis story as a guest, had 2 join nairaland xo as 2 beg u 2 update...abeg o
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by cheesekiss(f): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Am speechless.... Can't find d appropriate words 2 praise God for the gift he bestowed u with...nd these four lovly sisters are so on the point of breakthrough... Cnt wait for the good news that yemi nd botun came bck, nd Afin got married to olamide..hope I won't wait for too long

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2013
I finally was able to vote for glow yesternight and it feels good!

Hope you win dear!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Bolugurl(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
u r simply great nd fantastic.....kip up d gud work! ;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
S
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
in

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Meant To Be / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.