Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (145330 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by king94(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2013
I rily love ur story. Ur updates on Monday nd Wednesday on ur blog usually makes my day.U ar a very good writer nd I can say dat I'm one of ur biggest fans. Keep up d good work,ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Lavender88: ,#sighs deeply# this story got me thinking abt my life......God bless u glow
thank God smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
C'est moi:
Hope you are feeling ok now.And for that facebook guy,glad you reported him and happy your modem is working very well now.GS,all the nice words in the dictionary are not enough to describe you.You are simply the BEST.#running back to your blog to check whatsup there.....

thank u soooo much sweetie.muahh
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Kslib: @Glowing, you are the bomb!!

I also had to run to your blog for updates since almost everyone did the-same!!

Choooiiiii!!! I doff my hat for you! cool

aww kslib!! im indeed grateful dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Lucentbeauty: Am loving,loving this,loving you,loving God more. Glad lamido is back,lol yemi and bisi smh thumbs up sis. Pls vote we need to encourage her.

thanks lucent!!! for ur beautiful comments and support. appreciate u bigtime
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Kslib: I finally was able to vote for glow yesternight and it feels good!

Hope you win dear!!

thanks hun!! am grateful. dnt frget to téll odas abt it as well
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Bolugurl: u r simply great nd fantastic.....kip up d gud work! ;

thanks bolugurl.xo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ugom38(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2013
glow wanna kill me with suspense,i cant wait plsssss,i knw God despite years of sadness,loneliness and confusion will bring peace tothis troubled family.
remain blessed,you do not know the hope and faith u r stirring in me thru this story ,God is still at work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by delepaul(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
GLOWINGSCENES..After using ur stories to build faith, change families, transform lives, create testimonies..U urself will not be a cast-away, Ur life shall continually have taste, Any1 dt sees u and read ur stories will give God d glory concerning ur Life..In Jesus Name.Amen

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by oludebby90(f): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Ur ar so unique....i dnt luv d story,.i luv u glow,....dz a wonderful wrk......i jst hop i wont die of suspense,...kip it up,even Nora Roberts doz nt write better dan dz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by macdelene(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Glowingscene some thing not pleasant happened to me on monday and I cried almost thru d nite I couldn't sleep then I remember ur story as I read thru I had peace knw that God is in control and its nt my power or might but by the grace of God I knew there and then that God has nt forgotten me. Glow u are blessed beyond measures for putting a smile on my face once more. But Pls the suspense is really killing.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by may01(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
May God forgive me for opening another email addy just so I can vote for you! Since I can't pay you for this wonderful story, that's the least I can do.
You're indeed a rare gem sweetheart.I pray this special gift of yours takes you places.God bless
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by macdelene(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Glowing it will be sin not to vote for u. For hw all u ave done . I just voted for u. I really hope u win
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Martnz(m): 1:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Glowingscene, you are nothing short of a sweetheart, if i ever see you- a 1000 kisses on your cheeks and a long passionate hug. I aint kidding. Mehnnnnn u r gooooooood. Only God knows how my heart is totally inebriated and besotted with your works. You are the perfect Ne plus ultra of a writer in the light of the new creation realities. I love u plenty. Muuuuuuuuuuah and God bless you,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
@martnz....awwww, thank u sooo very much!!!ur comment is beautiful and encouragine. hugs u back. God bless u. xo

@mac-delene... it is well wt you dear. and im glad ure better. thank u fr ur kind words. im grateful.glad d story helped u

@may hehe, thank uuu o. appreciate ur effort hun!
@ delepaul, wow!!! thank u sooooo much fr ur 'prayers. and a big amen in Jesús name
@oludebby, Thank u fr ur beautiful comment. much love
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
i

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Karevwite: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
kul update...tnx glowie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by MzOma(f): 2:58am On Nov 30, 2013
cry I have never felt any story get to me as this one, ur a blessing to this generation. U prove beyond every doubt dat God's word remains constant. It might take eternity buh his words must surely come to pass. Thumbs up glowie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by bquin2all(f): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sooo hrt touching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Bolugurl(f): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin..glow,u r just too gud...continue 2 grow in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by cheesekiss(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
My oh my!!! This suspense is killing me cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Episod
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DEllaluv(f): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wat ws he even tnkn rushn her d way as if Bisi is hs wallet he drops and picks anytym,nansense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chade(f): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis yemi of a guy is so confuse......dis suspense is killing but tnk God ve visted d blog
Glow darling u'r d best
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tnx glow.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Good one @glowingscenes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sam
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
“Wh
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lam

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.