Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? (3398 Views)

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / White Girl, Pregnant To Married Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2013
When i was a bachelor i was told that when i get married chicks will start flocking round me. Funny enough, it seems to be true. As a bachelor one can end up toasting a girl for months without headway but these days ladies seem to be very friendly with me, I haven't asked a girl out though because i don't believe in cheating but for my married friends the way they control chicks baffles me, unlike the single guys. I'm not sure if it's mere coincidence. Please married guys let's hear frm u.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by spoilt(f): 3:00pm On May 21, 2013
Is this the topic of the moment? Has it not been over flogged?
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 3:04pm On May 21, 2013
no, its not coincidence.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:
no, its not coincidence.
Really? So what's the attraction? Why want someone else property? It's appalling really.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by baby124: 3:22pm On May 21, 2013
What is the attraction? Your receeding hairline? Pot belly? Fat face? Or could it be that you have recently bought a new car from that promotion, send your family on Holidays or found the finances to be able to afford paying a dowry. The reason is obvious. You know it, it is definitely not love, your looks or your personality. I doubt if she cares about what type of personality you have.LOL

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by jeffizy(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
I can't be so sure, but i think the "belief" that you will be more responsible than a single guy could be the reason.

Although, responsibility is not exclusive to married men alone and women fall for guys for a million different reasons.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by coogar: 3:41pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi: When i was a bachelor i was told that when i get married chicks will start flocking round me. Funny enough, it seems to be true. As a bachelor one can end up toasting a girl for months without headway but these days ladies seem to be very friendly with me, I haven't asked a girl out though because i don't believe in cheating but for my married friends the way they control chicks baffles me, unlike the single guys. I'm not sure if it's mere coincidence. Please married guys let's hear frm u.

they are friendly because they want to have what your wife is having. as is the human condition, the food on someone else's plate always tastes/looks better than what you're having.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by horny4u(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
A married man has been looked after ( advised, prayed for, cared for, fed etc) Most times he is clean with a keen sense of direction. Women love that however that same man was all over the place when he was single ....no real sense of responsibility per se.

Dating a married man is a gross waste of time though not judging anyone but ....
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi: When i was a bachelor i was told that when i get married chicks will start flocking round me. Funny enough, it seems to be true. As a bachelor one can end up toasting a girl for months without headway but these days ladies seem to be very friendly with me, I haven't asked a girl out though because i don't believe in cheating but for my married friends the way they control chicks baffles me, unlike the single guys. I'm not sure if it's mere coincidence. Please married guys let's hear frm u.

They are friendly with you because you are safe . . .

As a married man, chances are you won't start pestering them for a relationship or for sex . . . unlike single guys.

Why don't you face your marriage and stop eyeing another man's future wife! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 3:48pm On May 21, 2013
As a married man, chances are you won't start pestering them for a relationship or for sex . . . unlike single guys.

wrong.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 3:51pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi:
Really? So what's the attraction? Why want someone else property? It's appalling really.

no idea what the attraction is, some women just like the idea of cheating. It makes them feel powerful to know they dealt with their fellow women in that manner.

for others, it could be greed, desperation, low self esteem, generational curse, ancestral spirit,nymphomania, any number of things.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

no idea what the attraction is, some women just like the idea of cheating. It makes them feel powerful to know they dealt with their fellow women in that manner.

for others, it could be greed, desperation, low self esteem, generational curse, ancestral spirit, any number of things.

Everything makes sense except d bolded. I hate it when people take their shortcomings on a supernatural force. Anyway sha, i sure dey enjoy d attention.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by jeffizy(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2013
horny4u: A married man has been looked after ( advised, prayed for, cared for, fed etc) Most times he is clean with a keen sense of direction...

I support your point.

But without derailing gaggi's thread, is it conclusive to say some women prefer a "fully-set" man?
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 4:10pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi:

Everything makes sense except d bolded. I hate it when people take their shortcomings on a supernatural force.

unfortunately, these things do exist.

they just manifest in different ways, and some people embrace such things wholly instead of breaking the curse.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by horny4u(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2013
jeffizy:
I support your point.

But without derailing gaggi's thread, is it conclusive to say some women prefer a "fully-set" man?

In my opinion his mother should have prepared him for marriage but in some cases it is not like that ...he is sent out spoilt, unable to cook, wash, decide, clean etc (in his very raw form as I know MEN whose mothers clean up after them.

A wife and little kids quickly set him aright if he is a good man.

To answer your question a man should be fully set from his mother's home and some women have a right to prefer that like men prefer woman who can cook nd clean from her mom"s home
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 4:27pm On May 21, 2013
baby_123: What is the attraction? Your receeding hairline? Pot belly? Fat face? Or could it be that you have recently bought a new car from that promotion, send your family on Holidays or found the finances to be able to afford paying a dowry. The reason is obvious. You know it, it is definitely not love, your looks or your personality. I doubt if she cares about what type of personality you have.LOL

women convince themselves to be attracted to whatever they want to be attracted to.

thats why i was telling someone who posted a picture of six pack, and asked women to choose between his six pack and a governor without six pack, to never ask that kind of question because he wont like the answer.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by coogar: 4:29pm On May 21, 2013
horny4u: A married man has been looked after ( advised, prayed for, cared for, fed etc) Most times he is clean with a keen sense of direction. Women love that however that same man was all over the place when he was single ....no real sense of responsibility per se.

Dating a married man is a gross waste of time though not judging anyone but ....

explain this bit, abeg! how's dating a married man different from dating a single man?
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by miredia(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

wrong.
tpia always controversial and unpatronising. Y did u say shes wrong
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by armyofone(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
divided attention undecided

coogar:

explain this bit, abeg! how's dating a married man different from dating a single man?
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by miredia(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

women convince themselves to be attracted to whatever they want to be attracted to.

thats why i was telling someone who posted a picture of six pack, and asked women to choose between his six pack and a governor without six pack, to never ask that kind of question because he wont like the answer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by coogar: 4:38pm On May 21, 2013
armyofone: divided attention undecided

single men often keep more than two girlfriends too. what's the assurance any single bloke would settle down with any woman? the risks are about the same thing as far as time wasting is concerned!
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by miredia(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2013
armyofone: divided attention undecided

women who date married men are cognizant of the divided attention which most times is proportionately given by these men to healthily sustain the relationship. More often than not the ladies not geared towards excessive attention demands.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
miredia: tpia always controversial and unpatronising. Y did u say shes wrong

why so many needy people in this place today, gosh.

whining on every topic.

i'm also looking for my own agony aunt, cant be one when i need my own, jeez.

what is right about a statement saying married men dont chase women for sex and relationships?

of course they do, doesnt mean women also dont chase married men for the same.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by miredia(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

why so many needy people in this place today, gosh.

whining on every topic.

i'm also looking for my own agony aunt, cant be one when i need my own, jeez.

what is right about a statement saying married men dont chase women for sex and relationships?

of course they do, doesnt mean women also dont chase married men for the same.
noted
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2013
The money

Married people cant shagg them ferociously like single guys

A Married man is easy to blackmail to give them money (E.g Your GF says she is pregnant, Gaggi would drop almost 200k to get rid of it compare to a single guy who would even ask to top it up before giving her 1k)

And naturally human love what is not ours, Thats why the other car, house, yard, babe clothe always look finer than yours
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2013
I'm surprised no one notices. D stuff is real. Since I marry na so women dey wahala me even when I don't wear a ring. Sometimes it feels like a supernatural aura.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by tpia5: 8:20pm On May 21, 2013
Most women DO want a husband, never mind all the funny talk on nl.

That's why the sight of one tends to attract so many, even at the expense of ignoring the single guys.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by coogar: 8:46pm On May 21, 2013
Aqva: I'm surprised no one notices. D stuff is real. Since I marry na so women dey wahala me even when I don't wear a ring. Sometimes it feels like a supernatural aura.

it happens to single men too......the key is to be smart and very successful! women would flock wherever they sniff success.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by miredia(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

it happens to single men too......the key is to be smart and very successful! women would flock wherever they sniff success.
even if u were dumb but successful. They'd still drool
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

I doubt. I have successful single friends and girls dnt flock them as d less successful married dudes.

tpia@:
Most women DO want a husband, never mind all the funny talk on nl.

That's why the sight of one tends to attract so many, even at the expense of ignoring the single guys.
Making sense.

coogar:

I doubt. I have successful single friends and girls dnt flock them as d less successful married dudes.
Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by coogar: 9:18pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi:

how tidy do your single friends look? how do they carry themselves around women? do they say the right things? all these things also matter - a woman would not choose to date an agbero behaving single man over a married man that appears to be a gentleman.

ladies flock around single men just like they flock around married men. it becomes a big news with the married men cos its not what anyone would normally expect!

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really Attracted To Married Men? by Osas79: 9:50pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi: I doubt. I have successful single friends and girls dnt flock them as d less successful married dudes.

A comment from a broke bottom. You miss single life, don't you? Because one girl just looked your way you wan die on top the mata.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Relationship|marriage Survive Infidelity? / Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) / Have You Ever Had An Inter-Tribal/Racial/Religious Relationship Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.