Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out (3078 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Mistakes Young Men Must Avoid When Asking A Girl Out / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by spikesC(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2013
adaobi123:

@bolded nah I havent.

A guy that knows grin grin

Na those African rubbish wey u dey like watch abi undecided
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by vizboy(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2013
Common line use by most guys: hey babe do I know you cause u look familiar
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by vizboy(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2013
Aklofs:
U cant undastand.But u gals 4al very _happilly_ 4 it.dats d bita truth
no mind her. Make she tell us how her boyfriend take toast her. If no be line like these ones
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2013
vizboy: Common line use by most guys: hey babe do I know you cause u look familiar
And it inspires disgust undecided
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 21, 2013
spikes C:

Na those African rubbish wey u dey like watch abi undecided

never heard of it undecided
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 2:12am On May 22, 2013
uʍop ǝp!sdn pןɹoʍ ʎɯ uɹnʇ noʎ

1 Like

Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by vizboy(m): 4:13am On May 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
And it inspires disgust undecided
hw
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 6:40am On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: That's the idea. For her to say no.
When she says no. . . .

Not recommended for broke guys. grin

I sent u a mail, did u get it?
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: Why can't a guy simply say "Are you free this weekend, can we go out?"

Instead of these baby baby lines "Ohhhh my baby, your eyes shine like the bright moon". undecided undecided

I think it's different strokes for different folks. I have asked a lady out before and i just said 'Hi, I want to date you and would like to take you out'. She laughed grin grin grin, and said just like that.... She said i was to direct and that she needs to get to know me ....blah blah blah.....she needs to be comfortable and all those stuffs girls say. She did oblige me though grin grin grin, and she's my girlfriend now wink
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2013
Donxavier:

I think it's different strokes for different folks. I have asked a lady out before and i just said 'Hi, I want to date you and would like to take you out'. She laughed grin grin grin, and said just like that.... She said i was to direct and that she needs to get to know me ....blah blah blah.....she needs to be comfortable and all those stuffs girls say. She did oblige me though grin grin grin, and she's my girlfriend now wink

cool

A conversation wont hurt at the beginning. wink cheesy
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 10:38am On May 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: I sent u a mail, did u get it?
Yes. Replied
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Replied
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Sanboy25: 11:09am On May 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: hide my mail address when u get this

Lol, in the 'Mission: Impossible' way ? grin
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2013
Sanboy25:

Lol, in the 'Mission: Impossible' way ? grin

grin
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by vizboy(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Replied
pass me that her email OR
Re: Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out by cmart09(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2013
this is one of the lines I used back in the days.
Pls help me out here, something is wrong with my eyes
i can't seem to get them off you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This (photo) / DATING ROUTINE: Ladies! Is This True?? Lol! (picture Included) / Ladies Why Do You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.