Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Grace: The Enabler Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace: The Enabler Part 1 (474 Views)

6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / ... / Grace - The Unmerited Favor Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace: The Enabler Part 1 by charisville: 6:53am On May 22, 2013
And now I entrust you to God and the message of His grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those He has set apart for Himself. Acts 20:32 NLT

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, the message of grace has been overlooked for some time now. Whenever grace is mentioned, the usual response is "don't go too far or to the extreme". This is because, a lot of believers are yet to grasp the meaning of God's grace: His unmerited favour and the power associated with it. In our text, Paul talked about the message of grace being "able" to build us up. The word for "able" in the text is the word "dunamai", from which the word "dunamis" (power of grace) is derived.

The message of grace gives an ability and empowerment, by which the believer grows or is being built up. You are exposed to the ability of God- His Power every morning, through these capsules, which are guaranteed to build you up. The grace of God doesn't only build you up spiritually, but also physically, financially, emotionally and otherwise.

Paul was so confident and persuaded of the message of grace, that he entrusted the churches well-being to it.
He knew there was no other way by which anyone could be saved and discipled, other than the good news of grace. Have you entrusted your life to this message? That's the only way, beloved.
*To be continued*

Prayer: Lord I entrust my life to Your grace. All that I am and will ever be, is only by your Grace, Lord.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi's Son, Daughter-in-law / Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners / How To Get Out Of Entrapment And Desperate Situations (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.