Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (14167 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / What If Southerners Vow To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari? / We Never Said We'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan-acf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Toktee(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2013
slimghost:

Stop derailing this thread please. NB: Its brain, not brian.
Kai,slimghost,i no de like that kind tin o,which time i write brian say na brain,i go report u give sexkillz
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by DisGuy: 11:38am On May 22, 2013
awww poor Jonathan

why are they doing this to him, its so unfair!! nigerians should hug their president
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Suljosh: 11:38am On May 22, 2013
rhymz: This is the best and most intelligent way to answer questions that have political implications when said without the required doses of intelligence and appropriate temperament. At this point, I am going to be Igbocentric and a little bias in commenting about the way elderly Igbo men with the benefits of both age and experience comment on sensitive issues. . lol. .
Ezeife reminds me of my grandfather, when there is a very complicated issue in the family to be addressed, you see the man at his best dishing out very deep and intelligent advice, instances, examples and explanation to make his point to everyone in the meeting clear.
Ezeifa just did exactly the same thing here, instead of using inflammatory language or the antics of force and threat as is the past time of the so-called NEF, you can tell where exactly his stance on issues is, no need to rigmarole or grandstand using needless verbose sentences and phrases that confuses instead of enlightening the audience.
Thank You Sir, you truly represent the sentiments of ndi Igbo.
As a northerner & as a Christian, I don't care where the next president comes from. I just want GEJ out of that seat. I support the next president to be an igbo man. The northerners have rule this country more & nothing to show for it than corruption, killing, manipulation, and so many things. GEJ can't lead us, he's too weak to lead us
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by chi4ik(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2013
shymexx: I read the whole thing and this man said a lot without actually saying nothing, to be honest.

GEJ made the country ungovernable for himself.

Moreover, the SE didn't make GEJ the president. SE don't have the power and required political savviness(within Nigeria) to do that. GEJ was an opportunist and he was at the right place at the right time. The North was also instrumental in making him president.

I doubt GEJ has enough votes in PDP to win the primaries and the talks about the guy returning for 2nd term is just hot air. grin It's good to dream big, anyway. grin

PS: I'm just speaking the truth as a student of Nigerian politics.

"Diss me and I won't respond." - Drake
Dude U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not the only student here, if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ realy a student of political science, U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't be speaking like an ilitrate but the only word I have Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ is let's wait till 2015 $ see.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by ATMCARD2(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2013
GEJ till 2019.......after Igbos,then Northerns 2035,if at all.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2013
chi4ik: U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't be speaking like an ilitrate

Yikes!
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by slimghost(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2013
Toktee: Kai,slimghost,i no de like that kind tin o,which time i write brian say na brain,i go report u give sexkillz

cheesy cheesy cheesy Back to the topic. I think you are misconstruing Ezeife's words.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by chi4ik(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2013
Yes the man is on point. He spoke like an elderly state man. But pls Nigerians sPecialy the youth, let's be praying $ be innovative 2wards Nigeria political hazard/crisis τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t to be insulting each other here. God bls my, ur $ our Nigeria
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by DonCmos: 11:54am On May 22, 2013
smiley wink
Hmmmm....!
Nice one by Ezeife... I commend your intelect. If only others will sit and reason fine I don‘t think we‘d be facing these...

Sincerity is what we need to move on. Corruption handling must be decissive.
The north should ask themselves what they want
power or a good, peaceful COUNTRY.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Napolitano(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2013
Ezeife is saying that he see Jonathan as an Eastern man. Later on they will say that no Igbo has been allowed to ever rule Nigeria.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by waja(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2013
Okwadike! The people's choice. Chukwuemeka P. Ezeife, the best for better times. You're a courageous man other tribes don't have.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Danfo(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2013
What I find most strange is that the North 'Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan' by destroying the North.

Perhaps someone can help my ignorance by explaining the logic here...

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Toktee(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2013
Suljosh: As a northerner & as a Christian, I don't care where the next president comes from. I just want GEJ out of that seat. I support the next president to be an igbo man. The northerners have rule this country more & nothing to show for it than corruption, killing, manipulation, and so many things. GEJ can't lead us, he's too weak to lead us
Pride,selfishnes and greediness can never allow igbo man to be president of this country
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Kulas: 12:00pm On May 22, 2013
Okwadike 1,we hail you.You are proud igbo man.Good calling a spade a spade.Carry go jare!.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
Even a Local Government Area would be ungovernable for Jonathan. He simply doesn't have the capacity. He is where he is not through merit or documented records of meritorious quality leadership. His presence in Aso Rock is due to exploitation of sectional and religious sentiments and should not be maintained. We have had enough of blunders and lack of direction for our country.Long live Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Danfo(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
It appears the powers that has frustrated Jonathan's governance up till now will stop at nothing after 2015 to end his reign.

One thing I know is this: if I were Jonathan I will leave power after 2015, no matter the temptations of power.I think his life may be endangered if he tries to hold on to power.

Goodluck if you are reading this.. grin..run before your good luck runs out..Go enjoy your retirement in peace.

Just my little advice
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 22, 2013
Does this mean that as "wise" as the "Jews" are they won't produce the president? They were "wise" indeed to have supported the President in 2011 without a bargain that even as they hoped to produce the president in 2015, any of the key positions of the Vice President, Senate President, Speaker, PDP Chairmanship, or even the CJN, should be given to them. So as to make a formidable force in build-up of the 2015 election.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Kulas: 12:10pm On May 22, 2013
Core North should just forget about power for now if atall they want this country to still remain as one.For now: GEJ(South South) will rule till 2019.Thereafter South East(igbos),2019-2027. After that,Middle Belt(2027-2035).South West(Yorubas),2035-2043.Thereafter power returns to real Abokis(North East or North West).Whoever want to dispute this permutations,let the person say it here.

5 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Danfo(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2013
Kulas: Core North should just forget about power for now if atall they want this country to still remain as one.For now: GEJ(South South) will rule till 2019.Thereafter South East(igbos),2019-2027. After that,Middle Belt(2027-2035).South West(Yorubas),2035-2043.Thereafter power returns to real Abokis(North East or North West).Whoever want to dispute this permutations,let the person say it here.

It's practically impossible... and even you know your suggestion is laughable...
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2013
When MEND (GEJ's kingsmen) was making the country ungovernable for OBJ you GEJ apologists did not say so o. In fact, if I remember correctly, they were even the ones who started all this unrests sef.
mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by monsterg(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2013
grin
qualified: What goes around, comes around. Thought they were creating a monster BH to fight d presidency but sorry to say, they regret it now. By 2015, d population of d North must ve reduced by 75 percent. Thus, who ll vote for them?
Cow and Donkeys grin
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by creativemusic: 12:27pm On May 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by kabba7(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=qualified]What goes around, comes around. Thought they were creating a monster BH to fight d presidency but sorry to say, they regret it now. By 2015, d population of d North must ve reduced by 75 percent. Thus, who ll vote for them?

Is that the calculutions by bayafarans sorry for U̶̲̥̅̊ . If anyone make governing imposible for GEJ I think he himself is ahead of the plot. The day he 'wisely'detain delegates in. Liasion offices ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ share them looted fund was the day he dug his own grave,
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2013
It's really very sad.
It just hit me now that the root of the root of the root of Nigeria's problems is sentiments!!!!!!!!
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2013
Dis Guy: awww poor Jonathan

why are they doing this to him, its so unfair!! nigerians should hug their president

Lol, but that is how most Nigerians actually reason. A man is backed by all the powers in the constitution and yet, we are being told, a bunch of criminals sponsored by fellow politicians are making the country ungovernable. Most of you claim that you know the sponsors of Boko Haram, so the question I ask is why hasn't the GEJ government arrested these people. A Boko Haram orange seller had 600 million naira pass through his account, isn't anyone tracing the source of the money? Is that too difficult to do? Who are their financiers? Or are we to believe almajeris in the North have the financial resources to take on Nigerian government? Some politicians have been linked to Boko Haram, what has happened to them?

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by abdulsleemzy(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2013
qualified: What goes around, comes around. Thought they were creating a monster BH to fight d presidency but sorry to say, they regret it now. By 2015, d population of d North must ve reduced by 75 percent. Thus, who ll vote for them?
if una like make una trow nuclear Bomb for north.. Still the population will be more than SS SE SW... Wit co-operation north can vote janadull owt come 2015
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by samkoro: 1:01pm On May 22, 2013
tomakint: A word of wisdom from a wiseman who have eyes to see and brain to think! It beats my imagination to see fellow Southerners (be it South westerner, easterner or southerner) seeking for a sadist like Buhari to come and rule Nigeria again!

Its a puzzle I pondered for years and finally got answers to it.

1) The world is created to go by positives and negatives to create a balance.where there is dominance ,there must be submission.Where there is a slave,there must be a master.Its better to be feared than loved.Those supporting the north are consciously or subconsciously doing so because the north has dealt with them so badly ,from the days of uthman dan Fodio,Afonja to Abiola.Just the way we admire and support Britain, U.S,Arabs (they traded black slave too) despite their atrocities of slavery and colonisation.

Western Nigeria is yet to wean itself of political fascination about northern hegemony and power.They nearly did that durring NADECO and OBJ regime.They relapsed and never supported OBJ who tried to break than bondage.

3)Some women are found to fantasize about ra.pists.Even those that are victims of rape.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by seye4nii(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
Jonathan can't withstand the heat brewing in the kitchen.Let him try to stay beyond the present mandate.The guy looks dull,unintelligent,"the most insulted president"- Labaran Maku. cool cool cool cool cool coolYES KEE, LABARAN NA MA KU LAST NI IF HE TRY 2 BECOME OUR PRESIDENT NONSENCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Blames Power Contest, Anti-graft War For Killings / El-Rufai: Money In The Hands Of Bandits Enough To Destabilize Nigeria / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.