Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (14181 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / What If Southerners Vow To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari? / We Never Said We'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan-acf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by fallingsky(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2013
Though it's difficult for me to admit but I think there's 0.01percent sense in wat these clown is saying

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2013
Toktee: Can someone please explain to me what this old foool is saying here,"our man iz there, is not good going to compete with him;by 2015 every zone might have produce a leader except south east" i have a question for you,
can a cameronian become a president of mali............nah,you guys are from biafram republic don't forget so soon nah,and who told this old man that middlebelt will go with cunning people like igbos,finally,nobody made nigerian ungovernable for Jonathan for the following reason....
1.bokohallam is created by pdp during obasanjo tenure in 2007,u can google the death of yusuf in the hands of ill train nigerian police force,
2.Johnathan was pushed over to take the mantle of leadership where his experience is inadequate.
3.Poverty and unemployment plus massive curruption in the country is the creation pdp,from 2007 upto date no government official is behind bars for curruption as if it dose not exist.
Above all the root caused of all the above mentioned is lack of good leadership in the country,therefore i put it to you that nobody has made the country ungovernable for anybody.

Excellent and straight to the point man. You are 100% right.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Oohrhii(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2013
R-E-V-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N ......

Ti ilu ba tin n ro laro ju..ose tan to fe ya ni..(When a drum is sounding too loud..its getting ready to burst)

Everybody is now saying they are ready to claim the presidency..

South and North.. well the west is neutral. We will watch till you guys eradicate yourselves..then... angry

NI-GE-RIA. breakup in the making.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by nijanigga: 10:53am On May 22, 2013
slimghost: My respect for this man has no bounds! He really says things the way they are. As long as GEJ keeps on performing, we from the SE won't have any other option than to support him come 2015!
Jonathan can't withstand the heat brewing in the kitchen.Let him try to stay beyond the present mandate.The guy looks dull,unintelligent,"the most insulted president"- Labaran Maku.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by yuzedo: 10:53am On May 22, 2013
Saw the thread title and was coming to berate Ezeife but after reading this interview, I can't fault anything he said. Very wise words, in fact, I took some things away from this as my perspective on some issues he touched has been positively altered.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by truly: 11:00am On May 22, 2013
Nobody tried to make the country ungovernable for Shagari, not the talk about the military people. But now, a southern person from the eastern part is president

Nobody made the country ungovernable for Gowon who was from Middle Belt. The man ruled for 9 years!
Only MEND tried to make the country ungovernable for obasanjo.
And the Warri crisis that made the place ungovernable
Or have we forgotten?

A number of prominent Northerners not just Lawal Kaita said the country will be made ungovernable if Jonathan wins and he won and what are we getting? The country is being made ungovernable. Blood all over the place.

At least leave Buhari out of it. He said if the election is rigged
Same thing Ahmadu Ali, PDP chairman said in 2007
Obj a southerner said worse in 2007 - do or die
Same Ahmadu Ali said that Ibadan was a garrison and Adedibu was the commander - did anyone take offence?

Well, we are idle people in Nigeria talking nonsense most of the time. This young man blows up out of accumulated tension and frustration and you say, arrest him. Start arresting from the beginning.

The people are saying Asari is saying there is no need for an election in 2015
Is that not a precedent!
We are moving from a situation of rigged election to no election
Are we in Cameroon, DPK or PRC?

The point he is making is that we have had well above 50 years of Independence and out of those years, thirty-eight and half, the North supplied the headship of Nigeria.

In 1987, we had a meeting with the Middle-Belt and they told us the moment they see the south east standing firmly on an issue, they will go with us.

Is the Middle Belt not part of the people you call the North that have ruled for 38 years?
Is Gowon who has had the longest unbroken rule in this country (9 years) not from the North when he mentions 38 years?
BTW during Abacha rein the most powerful person after Abacha was Jerry Useni, also a Middle Beltan

Out of the 38 years, core Hausa Fulani ruled for about 11 years (Balewa, Shagari and Buhari)
Gowon, Babangida and Abacha are not Hausa-Fulanis

Any thing geo-religious is dangerous for us. And we don’t want risking the radicalization of western Muslims who are the best examples of how to live with different religions.

I wonder how the idelogies really play out in practice
PDP govs that are doing well are saying/doing the same things as the ACN govs that are doing well

When the South East led by NPP allied with NPN (which was dominant in the North) in 1979 with the North conceding VP and House Speaker (no 2 and 4 positions) to the South East, there was no danger of radicalization or geo-politics. The arrangement held no danger

But these people who since 1914 have been living together in the same country, living in each other's territory, even intermarrying in some casese could not have been readicalized by such interaction. But as soon as they both belong to APC, one will radicalize the other. And the "liberal" SW cannot have any influence on the "radical" North. It can only be one way.

So you need to belong to the same party now to be redicalised.

Because someone has a PhD from Harvard does not mean he rises above this illogical arguments or trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people

When the North courts another zone other than SE, it a red light!

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2013
karl max:

Nobody tried to make the country ungovernable for Shagari

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/theyve-made-nigeria-ungovernable-for-jonathan-ezeife/

Oh, lemme guess, I'm quite sure this fine gentleman that doesnt sound one bit ignorant and tribalistic has never heard of the Maitatsine Sect.

P.S: When people like this useless old man finally get the destruction they are scheming for I hope everyone will be happy. smh
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by alexchiny: 11:02am On May 22, 2013
nijanigga:
Jonathan can't withstand the heat brewing in the kitchen.Let him try to stay beyond the present mandate.The guy looks dull,unintelligent,"the most insulted president"- Labaran Maku.

He needs the support of well meaning Nigerians to perform but unfortunately, some people have decided to make that seat too hot for him.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by truly: 11:06am On May 22, 2013
tomakint: A word of wisdom from a wiseman who have eyes to see and brain to think! It beats my imagination to see fellow Southerners (be it South westerner, easterner or southerner) seeking for a sadist like Buhari to come and rule Nigeria again!

If Buhari was a sadist South South people would not remain loyal to him
Tam David West was his Petroleum Minister and he had free hand
Marinho was NNPC MD. Both still adore Buhari

Read your history
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by slimghost(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2013
nijanigga:

Sure he can and he will. Only GEJ can decide against running come 2015, that's his decision only.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by slimghost(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2013
alexchiny:

He needs the support of well meaning Nigerians to perform but unfortunately, some people have decided to make that seat too hot for him.

He should then make those people's lives too hot too. For God's sake he is the C-I-C and wields some power.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by lacasa: 11:10am On May 22, 2013
GEJ will go 2015, no 2ways about that tongue
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by poke(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2013
This are men who knows their right from left
not these cattle rearers
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by truly: 11:11am On May 22, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh, lemme guess, I'm quite sure this fine gentleman that doesnt sound one bit ignorant and tribalistic has never heard of the Maitatsine Sect.

P.S: When people like this useless old man finally get the destruction they are scheming for I hope everyone will be happy. smh

And the Bulunkutu riot in Maiduguri
People like him thrive on selective amnesia and tell only a version of history that suits them!
There is only one constant agenda and nothing is ever too ignoble to try to achieve it
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by truly: 11:12am On May 22, 2013
poke: This are men who knows their right from left
not these cattle rearers

After the tribal coup of Jan 1966, your people were arrogantly and triumphantly calling people cows
You have started again
But you never put these provocations down in your history books
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by hardbody: 11:13am On May 22, 2013
Should there not be a head count or census before the next elections so that we can have a fairly correct estimate of adults taht will entitled to universal suffrage at the next election.

From what i can see, the North will be so terribly depleted that their votes will no longer count whether for or against.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Maduale: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
As for me and my household in Enugu, we will vote Jonathan and PDP come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by slimghost(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2013
lacasa: GEJ will go 2015, no 2ways about that tongue

You are here again? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Open your eyes and see the light bro. GEJ till 2019 unless he decides not to run.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by truly: 11:20am On May 22, 2013
qualified: What goes around, comes around. Thought they were creating a monster BH to fight d presidency but sorry to say, they regret it now. By 2015, d population of d North must ve reduced by 75 percent. Thus, who ll vote for them?

75%? All these wicked calculations will go around and also come around. Just wait!
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by danny301: 11:23am On May 22, 2013
I like maturity with which the papa responded to the different issues that were brought up except for saying that APC is not built on ideology because even PDP do not look like a party built on ideology to me. ACN, CPC and ANPP (APC) may have their short-comings but i believe they are the only reason why we can say we are in a democratic system. They are the only reason why PDP will sit and deliver on their electoral promises.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Toktee(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2013
But if i may ask,why igbo people hate plain truth na,you said you want a biafram republic, at the same time crying for a vancancy in aso rock how do you think it will ever be possible?
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2013
I read the whole thing and this man said a lot without actually saying nothing, to be honest.

GEJ made the country ungovernable for himself.

Moreover, the SE didn't make GEJ the president. SE don't have the power and required political savviness(within Nigeria) to do that. GEJ was an opportunist and he was at the right place at the right time. The North was also instrumental in making him president.

I doubt GEJ has enough votes in PDP to win the primaries and the talks about the guy returning for 2nd term is just hot air. grin It's good to dream big, anyway. grin

PS: I'm just speaking the truth as a student of Nigerian politics.

"Diss me and I won't respond." - Drake

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assets Declaration: Saraki Must Resign – TUC Insists / Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin / Muideen Olalekan Tells Senate He Is A Card Carrying Member Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.