Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sean Bell Trial Verdict - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sean Bell Trial Verdict (4041 Views)

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Senate President Bukola Saraki's Trial Verdict Postponed Indefinitely.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by texazzpete(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2008
@redsun, Spermdrops

Don't you just LOVE to take the moral high ground? the guys getting beaten there were not stopped for traffic violation, or because they were drinking and driving. the three guys pulled from the car had just shot three people who were being observed by under cover drug agents in the neighbourhood. Add to that the fact that a fellow police officer had been shot dead two days before by an armed criminal, and you can see why these guys would be pretty ticked off at any armed suspect.

it's a sad world we live in; three criminals get beaten and there's a hell of a media storm. Two days before a Police officer was shot and killed, it didnt even make any headlines.

it's pretty rich for people comig from a country where suspects are paraded naked, where motorists can be pulled from their cars and horsewhipped to start pointing fingers.
Hypocrisy does stink to high heavens.
Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by texazzpete(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2008
This guy was caught having sex with a goat in his house. POlice arrested him. They then proceeded to strip him naked at the station and placed him in the position for sensationalist effect.

But that wasn't maltreatment, eh? because

1. it's Nigeria, hence it's above criticism
2. No whites were involved.

Note the guy in the background with the iron rod. No doubt it was used to gently caress his skin grin

Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by Spermdrops(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2008
texazzpete:

This guy was caught having sex with a goat in his house. POlice arrested him. They then proceeded to strip him naked at the station and placed him in the position for sensationalist effect.

But that wasn't maltreatment, eh? because

1. it's Nigeria, hence it's above criticism
2. No whites were involved.

Note the guy in the background with the iron rod. No doubt it was used to gently caress his skin grin

hahahahahahahaha

Thank God I woke up this morning early enough to catch this. I have been looking for this picture to use it as my screen saver at work. cheesy

Saving several copies on my E:Drive. Never to be erased. grin

Very funny!

Now this is some "maltreatment"  Sean Bell should consider himself very lucky then.

Police Bestiality Brutality in Nigeria.

Why do I have a feeling this thread will be locked by that invisible moderator too cowardly to identify himself or herself?
Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by romeo(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2008
OH my God shocked shocked shocked, Nigerian police men are bunch of touts
Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by redsun(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2008
Funny,goat shagger,white people shag sheep and horses.As far as i am concerned,nigeria is not a country yet,it is just a state of absolute madness and shouldn't be compared with so-called first world.
Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by redsun(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2008
This is really funny,poor guy,all the bitches have eluded him probably due to poverty and he resort to his goat.Shagging animals is not a criminal offense in some part of the world,like the scadinavian europe,but in britain,it is a crime,for the fact that animals don't have consent just like children.

I wonder what the law says about it in lawless nigeria?
Re: Sean Bell Trial Verdict by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2008
Wow MAMAJAMA, why goat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Bishop Mathew Kuka Right About Boko Haram? / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari / Plot To Postpone Election Thickens As FG Set to Announce Postponement soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.