Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture (19210 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by frankobaba(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2013
Abagworo: Where in Port Harcourt did this happen?

thats exactly whats rolling tru my head right now...
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by thelastpope10: 11:41pm On May 22, 2013
JideJamez: foooooooooooooooolish man's words

One man's foolishness is another man's wisdom! grin grin grin

"God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the wise!" wink
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by gerald09(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2013
Wow! Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ Nigerians funny ooh no be small, peter odilli rubbed the state wif every1 watching n he strolled out of the government house n he is living peacefully n not 1 single person protested on that, now the jet which ameachi bought a while back just becos GEJ who is obviously try to show superiority ova dis man is using this same rivers people who will tomorrow state insulting him (GEJ) to bring anarchy to dere own homes. Yes Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ all know Ameachi is looting money like pure water if they are really protesting against but these protesters are protesting for the wrong reasons, River State where half of the wealth of Nigeria passes through every seconds looks like a refugee camp in Somalia(no offence). Rivers State is suppose to be exactly d way Dubai is cos the monies there can buy a country n change go remain.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by kayoday(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2013
dgov: I dislike that man (Ameachi) since January 2012 when he stood and suppoeted FG that their is no going back on subsidy removal because of his selfish interest. I hate him with passion.
Don't think this is a good reason to hate him. If not for corruption the subsidy needs to be removed attract more investment in the downstream oil sector.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Jonathan is just disgracing himself by these actions. Militants calling for Amaechis resignation amidst kidnap of bouganville's wife. These were things that Amaechi ended in Rivers State.
Will you please SHUT UP and concentrate on the gworo you are chewing?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by mrofficial(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2013
It looks sponsored. but of course they have sponsors. cheesy
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by tigereyes: 12:08am On May 23, 2013
thelastpope10:

What has GEJ got to do with anti-Amaechi's protest? Please you people from the SW should stop commenting on what you dont know. The ND will pursue Amaechi into the sea if he thinks he can betray us. GEJ does not need to say or do anything. GEJ is a very gentle man who doesnt bother anybody. When Sylva was insulting and threatening that he will kill the president, GEJ never replied him one day till he dug his own grave. GEJ was even defending him when others where accusing him.

Many of you have refused to realise that GEJ always wins because he never offends. Ibori, Sylva and now Amaechi. GEJ never offends and it keeps working for him. What is simply happening is that the traitors in the ND are all exposing themselves. The ND will never allow anyone to betray them anymore. Our eyes are wide open now. No amount of SW media campaign will change what we think or believe. All those fake ND people like Berem, who grew up in Ajegunle and Mushin should just naturalise in Lagos. We would soon build an electric fence accross the length of the ND! grin grin grin

It is refreshing to see that there are still people who are sane and understand the situation. I can't understand why all these people who are not from the ND nor have any knowledge of the place or people keep opening their mouths.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by aduboy(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2013
Bringing anarchy to Rivers is what GEJ and his cohorts want to do. This might backfire as the gun hidden in your backyard by you will one day be used against you. GEJ should encourage peace and not backing miscreants to cause trouble in a peaceful state. Trouble spills like kerosene, the instability brought to Rivers might escalate into the whole region and the country would have more security challanges just like we are experiencing in the north east. A word is definitely enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by uniquearticles: 1:25am On May 23, 2013
all these because of waterfront. smh
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by uniquearticles: 1:27am On May 23, 2013
Rexxie:
Will you please SHUT UP and concentrate on the gworo you are chewing?

This is rubbish. why the insult?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by nankosa(m): 1:39am On May 23, 2013
I am puzzled. Well "alls well that end well". God bless and save 9ja
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by Yorubaman40: 1:49am On May 23, 2013
Ameachi erred big time. Politics is not about ur so-called principles but about the interests of the people u represent.Was confronting Jonathan one of d mandates Rivers people gave Ameachi ? Was he elected so that he take sides with people like IBB encouraging him to engage his fellow S/S President. Who is Ameachi representing? The people of the Niger Delta or The Nothern Governors Forum. Jonathan is President of same party, he is d leader of d party and he is from d same zone as Ameachi. But Ameachi has consistently showed disrespect to him.If Ameachi believes that his principles conflict with the agenda of N/Deltans that elected him to office then d honourable thing to do is resign from representing them as governor. Ia 100% sure that N/Deltans have never had it so rosy in the history of this country and they wont allow Ameachi to scuttle their opportunity. How come the N/Deltan Leaders have not spoken in support of Ameachi actions. The only people speaking for him are people outside his region such as IBB, Aliyu, APC and so on.He has cut himself off from his people.He should there4 face d consequences from those his people.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by ManOfThePeople(m): 2:51am On May 23, 2013
devour129: try buy brains for ND people too after you build that electric fence.you guys said you wanted to control your resources and it was given to you ,what have you done with it ? With all the money and post going to ND it should have been a dubai by now. It shows that our fore fathers were right,drunks shouldn't be given any responsibility even if its to watch your gate.

Dubai after just 3 years of GEJ in power? 35 years of North in power and 11 years of SW in power, have those places turned to Tunisia not to talk of Dubai?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by Abagworo(m): 2:52am On May 23, 2013
Yorubaman40: How come the N/Deltan Leaders have not spoken in support of Ameachi actions. The only people speaking for him are people outside his region such as IBB, Aliyu, APC and so on.He has cut himself off from his people.He should there4 face d consequences from those his people.

The interesting thing about Nairaland nowadays is that it is filled with paid agents supporting every misdeed of government. I will laugh last when this degenerates into another Boko Haram crisis in the South-South. You don't play politics with militants against elected authority.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by chinosxl(m): 2:54am On May 23, 2013
Looks like all his projects are going to be abandoned. Pics of his mono rail project during my December visit to Naija

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by chinosxl(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2013
more pics

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by chinosxl(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2013
more

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by chinosxl(m): 2:57am On May 23, 2013
men at work,

Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by dallyemmy: 3:47am On May 23, 2013
Are they claiming to be saints? Well, let him who has no sin caste the first stone! I really don't believe any of them. May God give us good leaders!
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by danny301: 4:38am On May 23, 2013
dgov: I dislike that man (Ameachi) since January 2012 when he stood and suppoeted FG that their is no going back on subsidy removal because of his selfish interest. I hate him with passion.

You hate him because he supported FG (GEJ) on ur subsidy and now that he does not support the FG (GEJ)on few other issues you people are calling a traitor and calling for his head, what exactly you people want?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by 3ace(m): 4:48am On May 23, 2013
Okoro2015: I thought Amaechi is highly beloved in Rivers state?
I thought so too. He even received an award early this year at an event attended by dignitaries. I've forgotten the name of the award now but from all indications, it was as if he was doing exceedingly well.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by kunlekunle: 4:53am On May 23, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The man is a traitor. He should be sent on exile to the north

how will you describe GEJ?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by Elvin247(m): 5:23am On May 23, 2013
Billyonaire: It's actually brou-ha-ha.
which dictionary are u using?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by adconline(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2013
3ace:
I thought so too. He even received an award early this year at an event attended by dignitaries. I've forgotten the name of the award now but from all indications, it was as if he was doing exceedingly well.

He has nothing to show for a state that runs N490 bn/yr =$3bn budget. The roads in PH are death traps. Why is it that folks are not complaining that he spent $60 m to buy a private jet while British PM does not have a private jet?
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by abujalapdog(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2013
This another SNG Rivers branch but they would have consulted past. Tunde Bakare to eductae them better!
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by omenka(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2013
Take a look at the quality of that barner and the T-shirts. Not a shread of doubt as to who their sponsors are.

Amechi, sorry to say, I don't feel sorry for you. Your hands definitely arnt clean, just like those of your tormentors.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by sirekene: 6:27am On May 23, 2013
The dawn of a new and modified democratic era
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by durtman: 6:40am On May 23, 2013
thelastpope10:

What has GEJ got to do with anti-Amaechi's protest? Please you people from the SW should stop commenting on what you dont know. The ND will pursue Amaechi into the sea if he thinks he can betray us. GEJ does not need to say or do anything. GEJ is a very gentle man who doesnt bother anybody. When Sylva was insulting and threatening that he will kill the president, GEJ never replied him one day till he dug his own grave. GEJ was even defending him when others where accusing him.

Many of you have refused to realise that GEJ always wins because he never offends. Ibori, Sylva and now Amaechi. GEJ never offends and it keeps working for him. What is simply happening is that the traitors in the ND are all exposing themselves. The ND will never allow anyone to betray them anymore. Our eyes are wide open now. No amount of SW media campaign will change what we think or believe. All those fake ND people like Berem, who grew up in Ajegunle and Mushin should just naturalise in Lagos. We would soon build an electric fence accross the length of the ND! grin grin grin
dullard
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by dovemart(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2013
Okoro2015: I thought Amaechi is highly beloved in Rivers state?
Remember,every Government has an enemy. Amaechi is working in Rivers State. That protest was a cook up by some strong oppositional forces to distabilize him. I met the protest in Issac Boro Park. Na waa ooo.. But it'll be the last protest though. The kind security I meet for Abel Jumbo street yesterday(Government House Backe Gate) I never see am there before. Choi!!!
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by dovemart(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2013
chinosxl: Looks like all his projects are going to be abandoned. Pics of his mono rail project during my December visit to Naija
Amaechi's momorail & other projects have gone farther than that.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by adeprinze(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2013
What yall don't know is that PH is largely influenced by the president and family.

All these are soap opera's sit back n enjoy.
Re: Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture by dlox147(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Jonathan is just disgracing himself by these actions. Militants calling for Amaechis resignation amidst kidnap of bouganville's wife. These were things that Amaechi ended in Rivers State.
it is true Amaechi n GEJ had/have issues,but GEJ is not his problem at d moment..Amaechi betrayed his "Godfather"Nyesom wike..And this is a man on who's political structure Amaechi got into power.he single handled put him there..so Amaechi n Nyesom r d ones fighting not GEJ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati / Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa / Buhari Approves Establishment Of Centre For Control Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.