Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue (11141 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Bonaguy(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Bigflamie(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
There's actually something with this girl's eyes that I'm yet to figure out. so.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by balium(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2013
looks like a black japanese anime

4 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by devigblegble: 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
FAKE HAIR complete rubbish I spit on these tread n walk out

4 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2013
WELL DAYUM. COVER UP WOMAN. angry IF I BECOME THE PRESIDENT ALL WOMEN WILL BE FORCED TO WEAR HIJAB OR RECIEVE 24 STROKES OF LANYARD AND ALL MEN MUST WEAR BEARDS OR THEY WILL RECIEVE 48 STROKES OF HORSE WHIP grin grin
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Freiburger(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
What's that on her chest? Caterpillar?

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by nekaa(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
The editing is a little over the edge naw...
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
devigblegble: FAKE HAIR complete rubbish I spit on these tread n walk out
MUST YOU COMMENT? BY THE WAY, UPLOAD YOUR GALFRIEND'S PIC!

9 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
How many times ll we see this girl on the cover of diff magazines. I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by executinal(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2013
Mehn the Brest make sense wink wink
Enough sucking cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2013
Whaoooo..... See chest......

Where can Obo_man get her contact frm? grin grin grin
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by onyeguy: 6:18pm On May 22, 2013
Who s she can someone tell me
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by chikend(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2013
didnt know her head was that huge
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Freiburger(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2013
After a creative make up, she went and spoiled it all by painting the forehead.
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2013
Wow she is beautiful! She carry front,she carry back,she too package in olamide's voice.
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by sagaciousblog: 6:23pm On May 22, 2013
where are the TOOLZ? cos what i see there is a lady not an instrument...

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by bory09(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2013
She is really toolz. That that big br3east for her chest is enough tool to advertise a magazine. That front thing gon sef is enough for me to buy the magazine even though i don't need it

3 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by awistle(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2013
Still looking lyk a baby whale tho.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2013
executinal: Mehn the Brest make sense wink wink
Enough sucking cool cool
na WA o.. People de o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by angelTI(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2013
Toolz is big, bold n beautiful. Me think she looks slimmer(considering d portait o)

omo yi fine menh bt I dont lyk d eye shadow
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Caracta(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2013
I was actually looking for TOOLS!
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2013
devigblegble: FAKE HAIR complete rubbish I spit on these tread n walk out

Huh? What's wrong with fake hair? :-S :-/
I have fake hair on too, and this so called 'fake hair' will double your salary.
Mtchewwwww beef!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by sima(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2013
what! she doesnt even look like herself :/
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 22, 2013
Well, she looks nice and confident. :-)
Re: Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2013
Fake hair, fake nails, too much make up.

Please tell me what is beautiful about that fake woman on that cover magazine because I'm still trying to figure it out cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Launches Diva Hair Brand / Pictures Of Horse Hoof Shoe / Sewing For Beginners (theory And Practical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.