Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

12AD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12AD's Profile / 12AD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
waploger:

i know a guy who always forecast 39 games till the betslip paper turn to belt, he will be complaining that since 2 years he has not won anything from bet9ja, so one day i decided to help him forecast some games then it won N3600, till today this guy no find me anything.
na so last 3 months, he cunninly asked me to show him the top teams that are playing well.
na so i carry AVES TO WIN , INCHEON UNIT ED TO WIN, ESPANYOL WIN BOTH HALVES AND BELSHINA BOBRISKY TO WIN ,

HE staked it 5k.....

to get the joke check the teams
asked for your account details since 5...
Sorry... Would do another comedy night..
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
waploger:

i know a guy who always forecast 39 games till the betslip paper turn to belt, he will be complaining that since 2 years he has not won anything from bet9ja, so one day i decided to help him forecast some games then it won N3600, till today this guy no find me anything.
na so last 3 months, he cunninly asked me to show him the top teams that are playing well.
na so i carry AVES TO WIN , INCHEON UNIT ED TO WIN, ESPANYOL WIN BOTH HALVES AND BELSHINA BOBRISKY TO WIN ,

HE staked it 5k.....

my winner...
Drop your account details grin cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Will select my winner by 12am wink

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

I carry 20k on To-lu under 10.5 years of trolling (1.22 odds)
bet9ja dey give me 16 naira cash out.

cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
waploger:

HE staked it 5k.....

grin grin grin

Lord!

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sorry for not dropping this...
Been very busy.
Comedy competition has started...
Drop your jokes...
Betting related jokes only wink

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
Somebody Check on 12AD Biko..
Nigga lost 30k on stakes cry

And dat other nigga that lost 150k to Rosenberg

and?
I won 412k yesterday too...
30k is literally nothing to me

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Risky but nothing in bet is sure

5 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
ajaymina:

Thanks for this bra!.

I locked it on 5.27 odds instead of 7+ odds.

Max appreciation, keep it raining mhaan!

Congrats to you as well.
wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
12AD:
Stake with what you can afford to lose..
Greenluck
who played?
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 12AD: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Anny505:
12AD

Welcome to this thread man
#saynotocultism

I go soon drop the sagas were sup for the game center were I dey go play PES
thanks wink

This thread is an eye opener indeed
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 12AD: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
ehn ehn, tell me something I don't know Mr no roadside Vendors.....Set awon straight from Apple Store not computer village own ooo but California grin

Baba, na that customized Gold version own I Wan see...you no get pictures wink
mail me oga wink

I'm not your regular wink

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 12AD: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xkufiz:

You have an Airpod pro but you no get phone, wonderful grin
maybe you should check my previous posts about me... Check it slowly...

You think it's everyone comfortable putting their contact number online... Clown
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 12AD: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
incrediboooh:

You didn't post your number..how do I contact you?
LiciaAndem@gmail.com
Send me a mail.... And we'll definitely use wese90 as escrow.
Thank you
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Stake with what you can afford to lose..
Greenluck

Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 12AD: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
No number to contact undecided I for like see the customized Gold version side by side with this one wey I think say be Super Copy sha
Supercopy?

You think i get my Airpods from roadside vendors shocked shocked

Mtchew
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 12AD: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Airpods Pro for sale. Reasons for selling? I got a customised gold version of the same airpods, so I'm selling this as I have no need for this...

Price? 70k

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Emaax43:

When I joined this thread many years ago, I was new to betting so I didn't check previous pages and thread.
A game was posted by * Lagertumuch * with the inscription "Stake your Father's house" . I quickly rush to my account and emptied it on a particular game he posted. I was so confident that it will enter because of the inscription I saw. I logout and went about my daily activity. only to return and find out that all my money was gone. Cos it was a loss bet.
I couldn't beleive it. i rush down here and posted Lagertumuch you have killed me..

Did you laugh at this joke yourself?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Comedy competition started!!

BETTING JOKES ONLY!!!
GOOD LUCK..
ENDS BY 9PM
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
honeyhoney:
UBA. 2068157236

Thanks bro
sent. Enjoy your loot wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
honeyhoney:
The day I believe village people is real

I was watching Liverpool vs crystal palace and I pick up my phone to check some inplay on 1xbet, I quickly went straight to Liverpool match and check the player stat, I notice Sadio Mane was having 0 shot on target and the match was already at 78 minutes. I check the odd for Mane over 0.5 shot on target and it was about 5 odd... I said woow, this look tempting . Immediately I pick up my ATM card to fund my account with 4k and I quickly stake Sadio Mane 0.5 shot on target and bet was accepted with a return of 20k. Immediately I raise up my head to continue watching the match, Refree blew the whistle for substitution and to my greatest surprise, mane was substituted and I started sweating profusely, I never knew when tears join my sweat ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
send your account details grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
honeyhoney:
The day I believe village people is real

I was watching Liverpool vs crystal palace and I pick up my phone to check some inplay on 1xbet, I quickly went straight to Liverpool match and check the player stat, I notice Sadio Mane was having 0 shot on target and the match is already at 78 minutes. I check the odd for Mane over 0.5 shot on target and it was about 5 odd... I said woow, this look tempting . Immediately I pick up my ATM card to fund my account with 4k and I quickly stake Sadio Mane 0.5 shot on target and bet was accepted with a return of 20k. Immediately I raise up my head to continue watching the match, Refree blew the whistle for substitution and to my greatest surprise, mane was substituted and I started sweating profusely, I never knew when tears join my sweat ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Still ignoring irrelevant mentions
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
So nobody made me laugh yesterday?
Na so Alabi don wound una....
Just jokes is a problem again? angry angry
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
[I AM BORED...
COMEDY COMPETITION STARTS...

SPORTS RELATED JOKES ONLY...
I'D CHOOSE MY WINNER BY 6PM ON THE DOT...
GOOD LUCK wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
SPOLO:

That moment on d last day u saved 20k and bet with 500k.

Only for d team u gave 1 or 2.5 to be playing 0-0 HT then u checked 75mins 0-2.
Then u start praying hard that oh Lord even if home no fit score make dem just score own goal for away to win 3-0.

Then like that o 90+mins, home team awarded penalty kick..... Here comes d player to take and Zoom he balloons d ball high over the post.

Then u will start hearing strange voices ringing in ur head like '' Na our work o, soft work''

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
TIKAMBABA1:
Its funny seeing people castigating 12AD for giving someone 5k(his own money) when they have never helped anybody with 100 naira since God created humans.
You're even wasting your time typing....
I have a plantation, and a house there too...
I went there for some days to see how things were going. Network there is almost non-existent and couldn't communicate or login here...

BTW, I saw the rude comments the abassino guy was posting when I was away... But I made a promise to give money, and i still had to send money to him even if i was pissed at what he's been posting...lol... I'd keep on IGNORING useless and irrelevant mentions, and only reply to folks who mention me sensibly...

5 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

bossman, welcome back
you get the 1xbet code for this game
ZBM7E
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stake what you can afford to lose.
First game already played

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2020
abasshassino:

Received,thanks boss, appreciate it.

Melaye and dahgifted drop id
uwc
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2020
abasshassino:

5003204695, standard chartered bank, thanks
sent... Enjoy your loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.