Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

12AD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12AD's Profile / 12AD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2020
oyikocho:
Firstbank Sir
Godbless
i can't find this account name
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

12AD seriously this guy's joke won? Wonderful. Ali baba proteges congrats for wasting your time.
the sarcasm behind the joke killed me
He doesn't know what befalls him when he goes to the barracks, and yet can't wait to see her
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2020
oyikocho:
thank you sir... Today blessed die

Can i drop it here?
anywhere grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

True life story
One of my cousins, start betting 2018 before I join 2019 dey bet.
This guy first game he won 5k
The thing shak am, him come dey feel like lord of punters.
Him other games click too. We all happy for am.
The next bet him do stake am 12k the outcome 1.4 million
I swear 16 of those matches enter.
This my cousin confidence enter gear 5
Him come dey do window shopping,
Him tell him babe to write list of things she wants buy expensive or cheap. Him dey tell us say him go soon turn millioniare.
Omo him use all him remaining money flex us as we dey wait make the last game click.

The last game come cut. That my cousin cry like newborn baby.
I have never seen a grown man roll on the floor inside bar dey cry. The thing funny when I remember how him dey roll for floor inside bar Wey guys dey.
Ever since then him Neve bet again till today
did you laugh at this joke yourself sad

Why are you telling us your cousin's life story

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Only jokes related to betting...
I don't want any girlfriend, akpos, amaka jokes...
Only jokes related to betting
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
We got to a place called 'Bishop court' or so around 8pm.
The place was dark and I was reluctant to cross that junction. Smart, always claiming to be a hard man left me and approached the girl's hostel while I waited from afar. Like 50meters away from me, he saw two angry looking guys standing, the girl he was trying to woo just left them. Next thing Smart asked those guys "Na Amaka be that?" imagine! Trying to woo a cultist's gf.
From my 50meters position, I heard the loudest slap ever. Cold shivers ran through my spine. That kinda slap that affects every sensory organ, your eyes, nose, tongue, eardrum etc. According to him, he started hearing little whispers of "give them your phone" hehehehe. "Phone wey dem no even ask for"
Smart humbly brought out his phone and handed to the 'Slapper' The slapper limbos his left hand again and wipes Smart another Sunami Slap. This time he started hearing whispers of "show them your unlock pattern"
LoL
That second Sunami sent me like 2kilometers away from that territory. Since then to woo woman just dey taya me.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Melaye:
i used to be poor in geography until i started betting grin grin now i've gone all over the world without a map thanks to bet9ja grin
i chuckled, but didn't laugh..
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
x2x2:
I was staying with my anty years back,that was how someone sent me booking code.. He said its fixed game to start in 10mins.. It was 5m on the potential winning.. They had already told me to remove mattress from the fence,if rain wan fall . Cloud just dey gather before I reach betting shop,before e reach my turn,rain don start o grin. I still wait play d game.. My mind was,as soon as the 5m show,I go buy better foam for my anty them.. Could you blive I never even reach hux ,wen d mumu guy who sent me the game said,I shouldn't bother playing the game,that it was from wrong source.. Actually d game cut.. I lose foam ,lose money,come chop beating join.. I was so annoyed, and depressed.. Man don suffer sha..
sad
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
For those asking ; yes I STAKED THE GAME smiley

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
I said BETTING JOKES undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
udwise123:

A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to
London... See question!!
Who wants to stay in this Nigeria where
1. Fowls rape themselves
2. Exam questions come out before the proposed
examination date
3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are
expensive.
4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home, you
realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30
Naira.
5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking
the Garri for 20 Days straight, Falz Glasses will be small
size compared to your own.
6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to
see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1)
7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the road because
They don't want to die again
sad
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Melaye:
my dad gave me 5k to go pay nepa bill na so i enter lotto shop go play raffle draw to win 10million + a car before you know my money don japa and i went home with nothing.. my dad beat me like a criminal that night.

the next day we all woke up to see a brand new car parked outside our gate na so all of us start to cry grin grin yes the NEPA people don bring their car to cut our light.. my dad beat the shit out of me once again grin grin
sad
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ya'll should know me by now ; that I IGNORE all irrelevant mentions or abusive content....

I ignore useless mentions everyday: Twice daily

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

This Morning I tell myself say if I bet again make fowl shit for my head.
This evening I no know the kind witch Wey make me go place 200 naira bet again. thanks
After my series of lossing streaks..
Chaiiii who send me
See as Everywhere RED
you've used your sister's money to get again undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anyone who makes me laugh wins... Original and betting jokes only... No other joke is allowed...
Good luck grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Run away from straight win if it's not sure... I avoided man City and inter Milan straight wins, and picked 10 minutes draw at 1.28 and 1.30 respectively for each team, which was almost the same as their straight winning....
If it passes 10 minutes, you know you've won...

Comedy competition loading grin grin grin

Funding for the winner

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This group is something else....
Game dropping by 11
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
I've been on a 3 day winning streak, and I haven't posted any game here within that time shocked shocked shocked

Tomorrow's game is ready...
I'd post it here by 11pm...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
When I should have put 30-40,000 on this sad sad sad

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
ChizzyBuna:
I'm New Here
Make una Welcome Jare
I just won 44k last week with 100 naira
So I no be una mate!!!
My name is Chibuna aka Chizzy Burna

Just post games or lock up
Stop wasting e-space with memes
Especially Nlposter
Dude needs to be locked up and forced to watch all his Gifs for 7 days without food or water.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2020
oyikocho:
12AD na your mate be that o grin
i dashed 30k to a pregnant nairalander in the family section this morning.... Have some RESPECT undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Morning bro, please remember me
Too many haters dey this thread.
so what is puna doing in your moniker grin

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
My people cheesy

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm off... Tomorrow I login grin grin

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'd choose my winner tomorrow... Good night everyone... Including those that'll have nightmares because of me wink wink

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Haters coming in 1....2.....3....4....5....6.....
Lmao wink

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
You're really stoopid

Have some respect boy
Respect to who? undecided
As long as we're in this thread ; we're all equal...

grin grin angry

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Guy if you send me this money. I go cry like pikin. You really saved me I swear

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ndlife or whatever your name is.....
Only give to folks you want to give to...
Don't let anyone pressure you into doing giveaway, as when it gets red - all those praising you will abandon and heap insults on you...

I've been there... Done that...
Take my advice, and use your head wink wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

5k my bro. God will forever bless you
First bank
have you learnt your lesson? To always gamble with what you can afford to lose? grin grin grin grin

I'm reeling with laughter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.