Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

12AD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12AD's Profile / 12AD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SultanOfAbia:

Bro check your mentions if I ever insulted you. Never !! This is my first time on this thread.
Search my name, I don't want the sins of other ungrateful men to tarnish my appeal to you. Bro help me out please today was too brutal.i staked more than I could afford to lose. I've Neva begged online like this in my life. Today was bloody
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can feel your pain young man...
How much do you need?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hammer2019:
@ndlife do not let any one of these crumbies deceive you, they're only praising you because of the crumbs you give out. The moment you fail to quench their taste, they'll all turn against you like they've done so many times in the past.

12AD will tell you more about them
wise man...
I've spent over 50,000 here in less than three weeks doing giveaway, but the cretins still insult me...you may be my winner quite alright... Stay tuned wink

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'd choose whoever I feel like for the 50k giveaway.... The rest of my hating crew can jump inside an overhead lagoon....
Good night all
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Call me a multimillionaire... My money is not in the 1-10 million naira range..... Keep guessing Haters... Your comments and insults are excites me... wink wink wink

100k to win 3.1 million ; not bad at all wink cheesy

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
If Barcelona wins ; I'm winning 3.1 million wink wink wink

Nobody should flood my mentions...
I'd dash someone 50k here. Be nice wink

3 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 12AD: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
First Post in the food section....

Lunch spaghetti and eggs with chicken and carrots wink

33 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Those of ya'll mentioning me in different threads; I'd ignore...
I'd only help out when the spirit moves. wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tolu131:
For about 3weekd

Nobody have won any single bet here yet una still dey stake

Even 12AD THE SAD MAN don japa
knock yourself out wink

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
okay ; you all should stop mentioning me... I'm tired of the mentions
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

I'm telling you it even got to a stage I started feeling for him.The finishers in this thread can also be rivalled maybe by the ones on the ashawo thread.Those jabs are enough to make a grown man cry.
feeling for me shocked
Is that supposed to be some sort of a joke or something?
I don't take this thread and nairaland serious...
I have a life outside nairaland, and whatever happens here stays here...
I don't give a Bleep about anyone here actually wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Actually ; I'm still helping out folks in need on other threads.. But ya'll see this thread? I'd never do anything of sorts here again...
Imagine doing giveaway for 8 folks, and they turn back to insult me. wink
I even aided a young man here with funds for his business, but all that doesn't concern me...I'd still be a generous person... I'm out of here wink

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:33am On Jul 05, 2020
wink
Xanslyte:
Ndlife you overtired abeg.Even though I was passed over maybe no 12 contacted his village people for fortification.I really want to thank you on behalf of this thread for your goodwill and humility.One thing I've learnt in this life is that it's not just about having money but your behavior when you get it and also how you utilitise it that's why people like 12AD. won't find it easy in some gatherings.Im not a pastor but you might look at it as you are just sharing crumbs but just know that you will receive it back in diff ways because you sowed seeds you must surely receive it back.Thank you.More winnings and good night.
That's my winnings for today.... undecided

I'm actually the most generous person here... Given away over 100K in my short time on nairaland ;albeit privately..
I don't give a Bleep about what ya'll think about me.... For real wink

I saw 28 mentions, and I had to address the important ones...
Caprice?
wink

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by 12AD: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Science/Technology / Re: A by 12AD: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:

sir i am yet to see alert believe me....i dont know if you have been debited
update me when you receive it
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm out of this thread...
No wonder most of ya'll are stagnant...

Disgusting lots...
Nobody should quote me or mention me in anything regarding this thread again.....

Eeeeew
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:
good day guys..

pease i would be happy if anyone could help me with a token.
i am tired of betting and i intend on starting a business(Liquid soap making and condesed milk) which i learn't from nairaland through the business section.

my plan is to start and sell during this lock down before FG open schools.

i wanna support my mum with this business too

i need at least 5k to start this.

help your fellow nigga i ain't a scam but a guy with huge plans.
just that no capitals to start
sowed a seed to your business...
Kindly don't bet with it... Update me as you progress... Good luck....

1 Like 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: A by 12AD: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:
[/Qoute]12AD
account details please
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm actually ignoring every further mentions apart from the guy who needs cash to start his business....
Others henceforth are completely irrelevant
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:

check your email sir
i don't respond to mails... Quote me on a dead thread with your account number.... This thread is sickening, and I'm leaving here actually
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

the guy don fall my hand with his unnecessary braggadocios altitude and playing on our intelligence... infact 12AD come collect the 2k wey u give me sef
see someone I helped...

I'm leaving this thread actually, and will continue supporting those in need in other sections and in real life.....eeeeew... Disgusting attitude

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:
good day guys..

i am tired of betting and i intend on starting a business(Liquid soap making and condesed milk) which i learn't from nairaland through the business section.

you're honest enough... Send your account details smiley

That'll be that for the day...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:
good day guys..

should I help him grin grin grin
I feel happy today
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
TheRealProphet:
You wan use this one cover face...baba u no go see pant!!! Na boxer with two saggy balls
okay that's enough ; I'm done for the day.....
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
@ nellyquash
Sent young lady... Don't bet with it o wink
there'll say it's photoshopped....
Clowns cheesy grin grin cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
@ nellyquash
Sent young lady... Don't bet with it o wink

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
GoddyOra:

Posting all your winnings history to salvage your dignity was prolly your best shot buh if I were you, I would have just bone all the accusations after all it is just a public forum so to dey kingship for betting thread no dey put 5naira for your pockets.
I'm catching cruise with these musketeers actually grin

I'm a very jovial and humorous person, and never pass the chance to have a good laugh, and fortunately; this thread serves that purpose...
I bet in real life they wouldn't have the nerve to say this to me in real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lhimeet:

Actually , no one gives a Bleep. smiley
well you do riff-raff...
You opined that my games and tickets are photoshopped.... Biggest clown of the century... cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
My staking power alone are your potential winnings...

Have anyone of you here stakes 3 million to win 3.9 million before? Clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have things to attend to.. I'm out of this hate filled pungent thread.
Technology Market / Re: Uk Used Iphone 7 128GB Available For N80,000 by 12AD: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
nellyquash:

can i drop the details here now?
yes
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'll post the million tickets here when I feel like...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haters over to you grin

1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Photoshop indeed...
The million tickets coming up cheesy grin grin

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let me give some unscrupulous elements small nightmares cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.