Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

12AD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12AD's Profile / 12AD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Uk Used Iphone 7 128GB Available For N80,000 by 12AD: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
nellyquash:
cc 12AD

Please respond if you see this
hi
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oh, it's no longer my bank account that's photoshopped : my betslips and winnings are also photoshopped....
How low can Nigerians go with hate and unnecessary envy. Jealousy hinders and blocks your own blessings.... Eeeeew....
Nigerians are the worst sets of people...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
Don't be decieved. Nellyquash na your fellow man with hairy chest and 6 inch preek cool
@nellyquash??
And besides, I don't respond to Pms... Mention me on a dead thread
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
nellyquash:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin
dm me your account details in a dead thread...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
9PBLIVE:
MOOD cool
your arrogance and insults cost you that money... I sent it via nibss, but it got reversed.... Thank heavens
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
These guys are still mentioning me. grin grin grin
Ya'll should know by now that I don't give a Bleep about what goes on in here, as I come here for comedic purposes and to share games...

I'd like to fund a female here...
Who? cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Have a nice day ahead everyone. I'm out
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
wharlay23:
best 2odds of the day
I'll stake on this actually, and If it comes through, I'd be happy to send funds to you

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
rare phote of 12AD
rare photo of the real prophet doing his thing as a conductor grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

What's my business with you? Who you epp? Stop playing on people's intelligence.Before you came, this thread was.Its just the way people here cannot think and fathom, insulting and denying your fellow man because of crumbs.Ive also staked all this last year but i spent it and lost the remaining due to wrong decisions.Im not even half as rich as you [b]but after this weekend my class would have upgraded than many others here [/b]so just do the right thing and don't bleep shit up.Good day.
at the bolded ; so you mean everyone here is broke and are beggars? undecided

Ya'll would allow this gay insult ya'll like this cheesy

I'm out of here for real...
9PBLIVE, I'm still waiting undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

Alaye you be AUDIO.Show your winning tickets or drop your codes and bleep off.Its not a must to give anybody anything here.At least austino777 shows winning tickets entering millions but doesn't constitute nuisances the way you do.Its just your asslickers here I'm pitying.
I hope you don't have nightmares tonight cheesy

You want more?
I'll ignore irrelevant mentions from now on....

9PBLIVE, show me your bank statement, and I'll re-credit you undecided
Dm me your WhatsApp number with proof

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
so you believe that broke boy..u deserve..
when last did you win 30,000 from betting?
But guess what? That's my staking power....

I bet you can't say these nonsense in public to me... I'd so slap your brown teeth off of your mouth..
Broke fake ass prophet

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
9PBLIVE:
which money?

12AD scam me

Na audio angry
what?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
I've laughed my ass out today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good night everyone smiley
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good luck

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
@ 9PBLIVE
Sent you 15,000.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE, will send by 9pm.... When I'm home... Congrats smiley
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
dahgifted:
Musa always stake on soccer ( over 2.5 goals) and 1 or 2 games keep cutting his millionaire ticket

day 1 : He exclude arsenal ( arsenal ht 1:0, ft 4:2)
day 2 (another week) He exclude arsenal again ( arsenal ht 2:0, ft 3:1)
day 3 : (another week) He said Arsenal aren't consistent, he excludes arsenal again ( arsenal ht 0:1, ft 3:1)
dat 4 : He blamed himself for his grievances ( another weekend) He finally add Arsenal to his accumulated games, kick off ( Arsenal ht 0:0, 56mins 0:0, 85min 1:0, 89mins 1:1, additional 6 mins, full of hope 90+4 1:1, 90+5 arsenal conceded a penalty, being the last game he is waiting for. Abeumeayang! approaches to take the p.k, viola he scored he screamed and was jubilating as a result of that, He mistakingly pushed down the 55 inch plasma TV in the viewing center only for his joy to be cut off abruptly (VAR cancelled the goal labeling it offdide) we dey Alapere police post dey try settle the matter.
how can penalty be labeled offside angry

4 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Melaye:

na so we play match reach evening oo scores na 1-1, 90+ mins referee refuse to blow final whistle cos e don go stake on OVER2.5. goalkeepers no let strikers score cos them play UNDER2.5 even penalty sef na wahala

we still dey field up till now embarassed grin grin
grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE is my winner...
Quote me with your details on a dead thread grin grin grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Bet9ja will break guys heart, they'll still forgive and play another game but your woman do you small thing you'll tight your mind like sardine
grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE:
One of our tenant gave me money to buy semo for her sons naming ceremony,stupid me entered bet9ja shop to play virtual...to cut the long story short they collected all the money from me
I didn't go home that day later I realised that it was EBA they ate...
Them beat me die grin
grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anny505:

Nothing frustrating like betting a team to win & they get a red card(s) first half. You'll feel like withdrawing ur bets nd it's impossible.
undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
ANNY505
AND
9PBLIVE..
Since I have two folks who cracked me up ; you two will have to post a joke on betting, and whichever is better wins it... Good luck grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anny505:

Me and Bae first meeting....
ME: Hi cutie
HER: Hi
ME: I think You are cute
HER: Thank you
ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?
HER : What do you do for a living?..
ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has
possibility of high returns..
HER : Wow, that's amazing.. so like stock exchange or Something
like that?.
ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment,
analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England,
Spain, Germany just to mention a few..
HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..
If only she knew i was talking about BET9JA
grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE:
This evening, Tolu121' Landlord was
complaining dat Ewuhausa had impregnanted his
daughter. .

As Tolu over-heard d landlord
shouting, he came out of his house and asked
d landlord.

Tolu: Oga landlord, what have
Ofego done dis time?.

Landlord: Ewuhausa got d mind to impregnant my only
daughter.

Tolu: Oga landlord, are u sure of
wat u are saying?.

Landlord: Yes, this evening i saw mydaughter vomitting, wen i noticed dat she was pregnant, i asked her who
impregnanted her & she said dat Ewuhausa is d
one who impregnanted her.

Tolu: Abomination, Ewuhausa is afool, he is a bastard. Oga landlord since i have been sleeping with
ur wife, have u got any report that i have
impregnanted her?.
grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
sad

All these are American jokes that we're not familiar to...
I've increased the stake to 15,000...
Anyone who makes me laugh genuinely wins it ; and you'll promise not to bet with it.
Good luck
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
12AD:
I feel happy..
i feel like blessing someone with 10,000 smiley

WHO!!!!?
Write me a joke, and whoever makes me laugh wins it smiley wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
I feel happy..

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020

Business / Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by 12AD: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
FunnyDude:

Stop this attitude plz
DUDE, That guy is a small fish when it comes to freelancing on Upwork... Really...
I've made more money there than he could ever dream of. I only corrected him as his response to the client was rude... Clients love being worshipped, and I'm afraid he lost that chance with the client.
Shalom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.