Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

12AD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12AD's Profile / 12AD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by 12AD: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
immature baby's coming to a faceless forum to make mouth. Please don't ever reply my quotes anywhere on this forum.
run back to the hole you came from you uncouth rude fellow undecided
Business / Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by 12AD: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
good thing, you are not a Client and you can't possibly pay me. So move along.
i can't possibly pay you wink

I can pay you for 5 years without your pay affecting me..
But in reality, I can't pay a cocky condescending fellow like you.. Bad business really
Business / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? by 12AD: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone. I have funds lying around, and don't seem to know what to do with it...
It's just idle and not giving me the yield and interest I want ; so I'm asking this question what business do I invest this in that'll yield at least 30% of the funds annually?
No forex or binary or whatever please. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by 12AD: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
by the time you follow all my examples,
You will start getting jobs and evening declining low paying jobs just like I do
you sounded rude and condescending... Even if I was a client and had every intention of paying your fee, I wouldn't with your cocky demeanour...
Eeew

4 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
12AD after giving jerry his last 5k.
cheesy cheesy
I liked your post dimwit
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

Abeg, post that your savings/fixed deposit account with very black ink make we see am.

You did a terrible job with photoshop sef.
it's up there dimwit cheesy
Boy bye... Stop disgracing yourself... We're not mates money wise, and in anything else... Run along...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'd show proof to anyone who wants to see.... I have nothing to hide... All the proof in the world....
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

I am done with you bro. . .

It’s time to make some CADs

8am to 4pm bro. I have less than 12 minutes.

Be real and stop posting fake millions.

Before you, lotta people were . . .
who's your bro? undecided
Are you okay?
News flash - I have a mini bureau d change, and whether you're in Canada or not, I can never be broke as you. Ever!! wink

I repeat, don't you ever try this nonsense you did today again... I protect my integrity more than anything... Now run along undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Dead thread kill u there...no go waste ur money because of online clout.
you should be referring to Scandinavian02 aka DRFOOLISH cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
you are a fool..I did not beg..he asked for my id.. but it seems ur stupidity made u skip that part...get a life fool.
i feel your pain cheesy
Quote me on a dead thread with your account number smiley
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where's that clout chaser Scandinavian02 aka Drfoolish...
I have your time today.... cheesy

The next time you try this nonsense, I'd write the embassy.
Fake ass detective wannabe undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tk4all:

you don show dem finish since na!

And some of us believe you 100% So i see no need to engage with them. No Misunderstand me Abeg.

U no know Say Bad belle full for here
OK cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Baba say "defame" grin set awon fake millionaire. [img]https://i./3NpsC.gif[/img]
says this church rat who's begging for crumbs from the money I sent to jerrythafinisher cheesy

Get a life boy undecided cheesy

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tk4all:

Bro,
I was Feeling you earlier but i think you are talking too much now.
your Posts alone Shows that your are not hungry like many here.
so leave mata for any one wey wan believe.

and if dem no wan believe you nko!! no send Abeg.

If people can not believe Jesus, why you de stress yourself
so I should allow a bitch defame me, and call me names undecided
Go and sit down bro, no offence smiley
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
TIKAMBABA1:
News flash:just confirmed that is how first Bank's fixed deposit is titled.
that Scandinavian02 clout chaser claims he is/was a Banker for 15 years grin cheesy

I'm sure he was a cleaner or contract staff...
Hate filled clout chasing boy... cheesy

Drfoolish

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=jerrythafinisher post=91194576][/quote]some will say I'm jerrythefinisher and I'm fake... cheesy

I'M DONE WITH THIS THREAD FOR THE DAY....
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

Hahahahahahah!

Clown!
ask him if he received money or not cheesy
I'm richer than your father could ever be wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2020
When I did giveaway, it wasn't photoshopped and fake...
SO a guy who stakes 50,000 daily wouldn't have such an amount in his bank account..news flash! That's only one bank account, I have two others cheesy
Sad pessimistic souls everywhere...
Nobody should quote me again... cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

modified
sent wink
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

check your mention boss grin
mention me with your account number undecided
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

baba do giveaway for me this morning na ...
I'm feeling happy. Quote me on a dead thread with your account details.
Envy and jealousy will block some unscrupulous elements from receiving their own blessings... Eeeew..

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

Smell out of here, fast!
Don't you ever in your life quote me again boy.

I say this in bolded WE'RE NOT MATES. in every ramification.

I've been having fun with you all this while, but do not dare me boy....

I'D FIND YOU, AND LOOK YOU UP FOR DEFAMATION.

You are not anonymous...

I'm telling you again - REQUEST FOR A LIVE PROVE OR GO BACK TO BEING DOCTOR FOOLISH. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO QUOTE ME AGAIN, OR I'D FIND YOU.
This is no threat..
Good day boy

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2020
I won't be replying any mentions again..
Anyone who wants prove, can request for a live video and anything else..

Eeeeew... cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
12AD:
dude, stfu... I can make a video and show you a live video of my accounts.

Stop disgracing yourself. I have no reason to photoshop anything, neither do I even know how to photoshop, or anything graphics...
Don't expect me to reply you again or whatever.
i asked this clout chaser to allow me do this, and he deliberately ignored this. cheesy

You don't want to be disgraced cheesy

Drfoolish
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Eeeeew...
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

You are lame and a lowlife!

You don’t have 10k in your account.

You think it is only kids that come in here once in a while?

I am [b]DrWise![/b]Read the thread and you’ll know who I was here!

Useless braggart wey never chop!
cheesy
Check my posts right from the time I came here,my minimum stake is 20-50k. Okay, bye cheesy

At the bolded - you're Dr clout chaser.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
same story....stale bro..find another excuse.
my huge stakes are also photoshopped right?

cheesy cheesy
Please look for something else to do with your time
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

I hate nonsense! Visiting this thread after a little while and I see rubbish like this.
dude, stfu... I can make a video and show you a live video of my accounts.

Stop disgracing yourself. I have no reason to photoshop anything, neither do I even know how to photoshop, or anything graphics...
Don't expect me to reply you again or whatever.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
The hate around here is eeew... wink

I actually discovered this thread by accident, and it's soooo hate filled... Eew
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian02:

See how you shot yourself in the foot.

A purported account that is boldly written SAVINGS ACCOUNTS from your photoshop is now a FIXED DEPOSIT?

Kids would ever remain kids.
oh, okay.

I'd ignore further mentions.
My huge stakes are also photoshopped, my giveaway was always photoshopped.
Try harder. I bet for fun, not for money.

Not replying nobody again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.