Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by 12Monkeys: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
When I dey warn Yorubas about these osus dem call me madman
Today osus dey drag una lag with una
Politics / Re: Why Are There No Igbo Candidates Contesting For Elective Positions In Kano? by 12Monkeys: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Osus are parasitic leaches that must be expelled back to their Goshen containment zone
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
The report is there and will be used against you guys when that time comes. Just continue supporting them.

Used against who ?

Idiot, your osu last hope lost

James Nwafor will not be reactivated by Obi go do his killings .

Osu bastard better go and fix your blighted yeast because that's your final bus stop anytime from now.
Keep playing your judas role .At the end,nah you go still collect and no one , I repeat NO ONE will care about your cries and wailings

Slave
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
You and your brothers are the one that threaten us. Your brothers destroyed our properties just because Obi won Lagos, instead of you guys to cautious them rather you are adding pepper to the matter, let see how it goes.

You don dey mad.

See rubbish you posted up there
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Go and ban it..

Mr 12monkeys keep following my post with your multiple monikers..

You can't hide your identity cus it stinks...

Meds now !

Osu pig keeps seeing me in every post .

grin
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Seems you're more daft than I think..

We don't care whether you like us or not,is that simple English too complex for your thick empty skull to understand??

Osu, keep imposing yourself

One day you go cry and nobody go send you.

Parasitic attache worm
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

So there are no igbos living in pH??

I said you're mentally sick and you keep proving me right..

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

PH is no man's land abi ?

Abandoned property saga no tell you who own PH up till now..

Stay your lane osu
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
renderme:
E don tey, no be today igbos have been trying to claim Lagos.

At the end,nah heebo go still collect.

See how they were promoting one Nigeria with Lagos as no man's land but later crying to leave Nigeria but not without annexing the already Igbo weary Niger Delta.

Heebo is his biggest enemy .
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
This drum of war you guys are playing will backfire. Am saying it again this drum of war you guys are playing will backfire, let it be recorded that I said it. Yoruba won River despite the rigging with help of Wike nothing bad was said about Yoruba people, just because Obi won Lagos you guys are crying fire. Just make you that you and your fellow have money to fly your children abroad.

Go and sanitize your backyard of your feral osu zionist terrorists before you threaten anyone with your lame war threat
Crime / Re: In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals by 12Monkeys: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Osus
Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Felabrity:
next time, before writing gibberish episodes
Get your evidence ready

OSU, no one is here to convince you Judases of the Congo .
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I quoted your post where you said you hate igbos..

Maybe you should point out the hate in my thread..

You're just a hate filled helpless noncomp00p..

You will be fine..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I don't like Igbos and rightly so.

So?

Come and force me to like your criminal cannibal land grabbing materialistic Zionist Jew worshiping okiete baby factory baby sacrificing moloch serving slave ass.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Felabrity:
15 minutes later you are yet to give me any solid evidence to defend your claims

How low can these bigots go?

Even if the truth hits you head on, you osus will reject it.

No point arguing with born liars

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Felabrity:
what an SDP candidate said in December 2022 is your evidence?
People dull o

Deny

Defend

Deflect

Derail

We know una wella .

Recycled Chanji zombies turned Osubidient

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
SWATMan:

Empty hare-brained oaf who has no sense of history or information about his environment spewing trash. You simply lack content.
Olodo.

OSU, oya school me your Achebe version

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I should face Yorubas??

Why the fvck should I face them?

Yorubas constitutes 0.000001% of my problem..

I'm just saying you lots should not come here and start whining like okirika pants when things go south..

See topic of your own useless thread

See content of your useless OP.

Still deny that you were attacking Yorubas for rejecting your OSU candidate .

Is there a bigger liar other than thejew rat than an okoro ?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

So their are no more igbos in river..

I have known you for a while with your multiple monikers,the first day a stumbled on your previous Monika "KWARARAT" I knew you were mentally unstable..

But seems your mental health keep getting worst daily...

Only Igbos in Rivers are in Oyigbo and Wike has driven them away .

They are even settlers sef .

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I can't date Yorubas not even for free let alone fvcking their oloshos..

If the ones that are not olosho can stink like cadaver only God knows how their olosho will be..

Spit!!

Your OSU pigresses remain the most used cumrags on the planet .

Keep paying overinflated bride price for one over used puna with thousands of kilometers of pipe laying .

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
njelrapheal:

When they supported pdp candidates they were not tribal bigots abi

Who your useless OSU votes help?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Another rubbish by an urchin

Zero evidence to prove his gibberish claim

OSU, you want to deny how obi purged Anambra state civil service of non indigenes ?

Something that is well documented on the net ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Tinubu Vs Obi : Who Is The Most Tribalistic ? by 12Monkeys: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu as governor and later godfather of Lagos politics accommodated for every tribe including the ever ungrateful OSU who he gave employment in both the state civil service and political appointments.

But was this the case with Obi who even sacked his fellow igbos from Anambra civil service on the basis that they were not from Anambra state. These unfortunate workers had served in the defunct old Anambra civil service and came from present day Enugu, Ebonyi. Obi sacked them and told them to go and seek employment in their respective states despite some serving over 25ys .

Even Obi's campaign office was headed by his fellow osus cut and drawn mainly from his Anambra state. While Tinubu's campaign had every tribe and state represented.

Not holding brief for Tinubu as I didn't vote for his old crusty ass but the Osubidient should be held to their own hypocrisy and shown how their own candidate remains the most tribalistic and most divisive ever to contest an election and for this I am happy he lost .

I am looking forward to Obi heading to court because only a court will expose the massive rigging he carried out in the SE and that which APC did for him in PDP strongholds were they stole Atiku votes and gave to obi. At the end, Obi will come a distant 4th .

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Lolz you're helpless kiddo...

You are hating on people one million times ahead of you,you can only hate and watch helplessly while they progress..

I know how it feels hating on someone bigger than you,it's frustrating and depressing..

Just like Palestine or the Muslim world hating on jewish Israeli,they can only hate and rant just the way you're doing,but they are helpless..

It's a pity..

Only thing you can do now is HATE!!

You're helpless!!

Your useless thread was a call to hate and here you are accusing me of what you started .

OSU pig that knows only how to grunt and oink online .
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Have you verified those tweets are not propaganda? How come we did not see those tweets like one month ago?

Another denial from the ever lying and denying OSU pig.

When your fellow feral osus have been claiming here and everywhere online and offline that Lagos is no mans land , you did not think that that was offensive to the Yoruba .

Now you ate playing the ostrich.

OSU liar

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You know just like you, I once believed that all the banters between the two tribes were just social media frenzy,but believe me it's not..

If you are from any of the tribe and you are friend with someone from the other tribe be careful, especially if you're Igbo with Yoruba friend,the hate is real..

I never had a Yoruba friend and I never prayed to have one,thou I don't hate them either, I'm only being careful..
You should be grateful that only the Yoruba tolerates your rubbish .

Do you have love for yourselves talk more of other tribes ?

OSU hate filled cretin

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You should be bold enough to reveal your tribe maybe we can start from there,or ain't you so proud of where you come from??

Don't ride on the Yorubas to dish out your hate and bigotry..

Be a man and tell us where you are from..

Finally, you now accept I am not Yoruba .

Good.

Osu
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I just made the post for posterity sake,all these rant from you guys is just wast of time..

I don't just want to hear that igbos are inciting cross breed Yorubas tomorrow..

And for rivers evicting igbos or what ever rubbish you typed above I think they all happened in your deluded mind..

You will get well soon..
OSU ,you want to deny your sack and eviction from Rivers and PH?

An OSU is a liar and a thief !

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
no mind that fool..
Bros imagine say most of olosho wey I carry online for yorubaland na igbo girls grin grin grin
This people are cursed I swear grin

Nah so e be everywhere including in the SS.

Heebo olosho is the only available puna in the core north ..

Heebo puna should be considered as MTN.

Dem full ground they do national service .

After the idiots go carry all their money marry one serving olosho and within two to three years go dey lament on Facebook on how their olosho wife dey cheat on them

Heebo are senseless people with

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
hahaha see this fool.. If you go codedruns, the girls for there dey state their tribes? cheesy
No be if you done see them for face come ask them their tribe, Na im them go tell you? cheesy
You bee fool nwanne.. I just always dey jam igbo olosho online, nor mean say I dey specifically go for them.. Ode grin
No be my fault say your girls na cheap money loving whores cheesy reason why them full hookup sites cheesy...
Nwanne your tribe don cast grin
Your men: National and international drug dealers grin
Your women: National and international oloshos grin

I no say e pain you nwanne, but take heart you hear grin grin grin
To get igbo girls nor be problem. Just flash some few cash for them, them go open the Toto for you grin
I done see Una girls finish, reason why I say make my tribe ban marriage with Una before Una corrupt us with Una ashawo lineage grin

Guy, why so brutal on the OSU ?

You wicked oh.
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND CHEAP HORRIBLE GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER COULD NOT GIVE YOU PROPER TRAINING.

OSU dey accuse person of improper home training ?

I am 99.9% sure that you are posting from one prison yard .

Osuegbe
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

WHERE IS YOUR CHEAP PROSTITUTE MOTHER?

Lolz.

Person wey he mama , aunty and sisters nah runz dem dey use feed.

Gerrout from here you bastard brothel product

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.