Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by 12Monkeys: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
AtikuNetwork:
I fear the Op might be right. Most 'igbo presidency' supporters are actually ipob supporters/members. That's why they're so aggressive, antagonisic, abusive, and belligerent both online and offline. Those are the traits they all have in common. If they can't have their way they'll scatter everything. But they're bound to fail.

Damn right I was
Politics / Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nigerians, Especially The Youths, give peace a chance by 12Monkeys: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi made a nice pension nest for himself as governor that is sitting idly in a Caribbean offshore account .
Politics / Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by 12Monkeys: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Another Arthur Nzeribe
Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Conspiracy nut spotted!

OSU, are Igbos not flaming Zionists who shamelessly walk around claiming Jews ?

Idiot

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Brimstone77:

Yawn!!

This sl*wpoke with his usual conspiracy theories..

Jews this,WEF that,matrix this,blablabla!!

Stop watching too much movies,it's affecting your sanity..

You should focus on the failure of atiku your preferred Candidate and stop whining about peter obi ..

The people wailing at inec collection center yesterday are neither OBIDIENTs nor igbos..

OSU, thread isn't meant for you slaves of Judas

Pls leave already and don't come back

1 Like

Politics / Re: Attention: Labour Party Agents At Oyigbo, Rivers by 12Monkeys: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Better go find your Gucci flag and stop disturbing us with this already settled elections
Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I'm done with you.

I have whooped the hell out of you and now it's only proper to allow you stew in the pool of your tears.

Just make sure none drops on the floor.

Osu, do your jewish masters errand and do it quickly

Slave

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are the cannibal here.

And now you want to cannibalize the destiny of over 18m Nigerians, say who die!

You are toast!

OSU cannibal, we know how you idiots wanted anarchy in your yeast so as to restart your consumption in human flesh

Osuegbe cannibal

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are a slowpoke, that's why you think I'm harmless and could be toyed with.

You have stepped on the wrong toes!

You will pay heavily!

You are done for you mad man!

See as e dey pain am

No give yourself BP for that your weak heart

Cannibal
Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Yolo!

You too talk grin

This one pass your power o!

You will be disgraced on the alter of your filth!

It's as sure as daylight.

OSU, go ask your uncle how he ran from Lagos in 1994 with no one chasing him

Filthy OSU
Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are jittery and you should be.

You messed up with the wrong person!

See this malnourished fly dey claim warrior
grin

As I said, do your suicide mission and leave the rest to your future wailing writers to distort facts and paint you as harmless victims

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Your tears is needed!

Everyday for the thief...

Your game is up!

OSU, the north dey sharpen their swords as we speak.

You go soon japa back to your cursed village from the SW with out anyone chasing you like how your fathers did in 1994

Go and ask about the Great Igbo exodus out of Lagos that occurred in 1994 and how heebo cowards ran to their cursed villages despite not being chased by anyone .

FCK around and find out how deep your shit can be pushed back.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
He is a thief, that's why he's jittery.
He can't defend his win.

OSU start your suicide mission so we can have one last war and from there break this Jewish plantation and we go our seoerate ways .

I dare you bastards of heebo oloshos to start another rubbish

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:

Everybody na Judas where you dey, yoruba were judas in 2015, today na Igbo.

Ask him to mention the name of his village, the coward go pick race. grin

You are a sissified cowardly buffoon with a keypad and 0.0001% testostorone male hormones. Come out of anonymity with your big mouth. cheesy

Lolz, I be Yoruba now despite my frog in water topic you cited ?

Osuegbe slave of Judas , do your suicide mission for Judas and let's get this shit rolling

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
You sacrificed 3 million of your own for a Jew to get his hands on the oil .

He told you that if you seize power and dismantle the regional arrangement and usher in an Igbo centrist Marxist state, he will share the loot with you.

This sounded like good business to you and your greed made you rush to do his biddings

Now you thought ''I can do this. After all we are the most educated and have control of the civil service and the Military Officer corps.''

You never thought to sit down and reason things out and see that in this geographical region you call Nigeria, you remain the most naive bush educated idiots roaming around in winter suits that you bought in London when you were sent to learn Marxism under the guise of an education.

You did what you were told to do and everything was fine and now you had Nigeria under your palms.

But they never told you that seizing power and holding on to it were two different things entirely something you hinterland dwelling Congoids had no history or pedigree of doing in your pathetic primitive history.

Less than 6mths after, the Fulani struck (and boy did they strike).

But Rothschild was only interested in the Marxist state and not who controlled it.

Since you couldn't and the Fulani could, the Baron quickly switched to the Fulani.

But you were insistent on grabbing the oil wells for yourselves and dissapointed that the Baron had turned his back on you.

''It's nothing personal, just business''. These were the curt words used by the Baron on your Ojukwu but he still felt he could pull this off and get the Baron to bend to him.

Then war it is.

No one likes a good war than the Rothschilds.

They made their wealth financing both sides in a double-chance game. No draws here. Some one must win and some one must lose but the most important thing is someone will pay for the war.

And so foolishly you entered another misadventure and went on a war.

The rest is history.

You can accept the truth or continue living in denial of your collective gross stupidity.

A Jew, not just any Jew, the uncrowned King of Israel, led you to slaughter.

Fools
Politics / Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by 12Monkeys: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:

He is demented buffoon who thinks too highly of himself. Hiding behind anonymity for 8 years to insult every ethnic group like a coward.. Me his type in real life, the coward will be too meek to replicate his insults here.

Let him remove his veil of anonymity if he is man enough to defend his eternal rants and lamentations here, if he has enough testosterone flowing in his vein..

Lolz

E dey pain am.

Then good.

The truth hurts .

You will eventually accept it or another Uwazurike award is in the offing .

Slaves of Judas ,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.