Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Are The Igbos Looking Like They Were Ever Serious About Biafra ? by 12Monkeys: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Neckpresser101:
When did you start caring about Igbos?

Oh you're angry what you guys are using to score point is no longer there ? grin grin grin

Igbos have passed that stage !

No single room for blackmail anymore

Bring it on we are ready for the national politics

We are not giving you people room for blackmail anymore tongue

Igbos have moved

Shameless parasite .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Are The Igbos Looking Like They Were Ever Serious About Biafra ? by 12Monkeys: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Neckpresser101:
When did you start caring about Igbos?

OSU, who cares about you pigs ?

If I had my way, I will ship you all to Ajaokuta furnace .

Swine

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Seun Please Act Fast! by 12Monkeys: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tboy222:

Don't worry bro you will soon see the truth.

Radio Biafra was meant to shill Jewish lies on you slaves of Zion

Fool.

And why are you equating Jewish fake sufferings to your well deserved ass whopping ?

Osu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun Please Act Fast! by 12Monkeys: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vladcmr:

You have to go read on German propaganda against the jews and how it all started or better still the hutu-,tutsi ugandan crisis

Get out of here with your useless Jewish instilled lies.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun Please Act Fast! by 12Monkeys: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Horus:
The prejudice and tribalism is getting out of control on Nairaland. We should see how we can get rid of these prejudices.
Prejudice and tribalism has infiltrated almost every part of Nairaland. Moderators should do the necessary

Insult every national in Nigeria while claiming to be God's chosen .

Cry when backlash begins to flood in.

OSU pig

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Seun Please Act Fast! by 12Monkeys: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tboy222:
Mr SEUN Osewa please your attention is needed, we agree that nairaland is not what it used to be ,but please some threads are not supposed to be seen on this forum, imagine the bigoted and tribalism promoting thread on this form please do the needful now

Osu
Politics / Are The Igbos Looking Like They Were Ever Serious About Biafra ? by 12Monkeys: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Said it time without number that the OSU will fight to his last breath to keep nijeriya one since without a nijeriya to leech on , the heebo will eat each other.

Forget Biafra. That was Plan B for losing out to Fulani .

The heebo madness of dragging Lagos with Yorubas should put to rest any of their useless nationalist movement.

The heebo can not be nationalist because the heebo have no nation of their own. Its all man to his tenth in that unforgiven cursed bad lands .

I also warmed here that an OSU will be at the centre calling for the elections to be invalidated. I also predicted rightly that Osubidient movement is not interested in democracy or having their OSU obi as preadent but only in the race to call for the election annulment and demand for an interim govt to nowhere that will serve their Zionist masters in Davos agenda in Nigeria.

So far so good .

You can't have Zionist cretins of IPOB in a Nigerian election thinking they are only interested in seeing to democracy and good governance.

The worst is yet to happen and this thread is a stark reminder of my earlier prediction on Heebo revamped foolishness.

In 1966, heebo Marxists destroyed our republic and democracy, instigated an avoidable war that saw the Jew rat indebt Nigeria and recolonize her.

In 2023, the heebo slave wants to see Nigeria return to her complete corporatist state aka Royal Niger Company under the incoming WEF envisioned Neo Liberal Corporatist Order , were Jewish owned global corporations own Nigeria .

This is the work set forth before the Judases of the yeast .

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
mployer:

Get out. Even some states in Yoruba land don't intermarry.

When it comes to claiming another man's land you remember you are all Yorubas.

OSU, even in your cursed village you discriminate among yourself.

Yoruba land is one homogenous nation. Creation of states are only for administrative exigency unlike in your diced up cannibal lair where you are forming autonomous community every 5km and banishing each other from intermarrying.

Cursed savages that accuse others of what they are exponentially more guilty of.

Go back and unite your OSU swine population under your latest Jewish madness and stop trying to promote and instigate differences among the homogenous Yoruba populace.

Slave rat
Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
mployer:

Same way you abandoned your own village to Fulani herdsmen.

Because you are Yoruba, Lagos is automatically your homeland abi?

Lagos is Yoruba land .

Yorubas do not self discriminate on basis of states of origin .

This is what you OSU pigs are known for so much so you only recognise hamlets above your village, autonomous breakaway community, LGA and State.

Don't let me remind you of your own OSU caste system .

Fopl,

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
The Yorubas of Lagos no dey complain , nah the heebo refugees dey carry case wey no get head.

All you woke yorubas need to see LP as a revamped Zikist movement bent on promoting Heebo political interests.

The bastard OSU that created this thread has claimed here severally that his mother is an OSU while lying his father is a Lagosian

Only a bastard son reared in the hate filled OSU containment zone can be so hateful of his own fathers people unless he is an impostor and nothing but a pure bred OSU pig.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
mployer:

Go back to your village in Ijebu ode.

Leave Lagos for the rightful owners.

And who are the original owners ?

You heebo bastards ?

Sarduna was right about you pigs

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba , I be son of the son . I am Ibile from head to toe

Yeah, I've said it here many time that my dad is Lagos, mom from Imo state just like davido and chioma . I get say in this Lagos pass an economic immigrant like Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

You are a bastard OSU born of an OSU LovePeddler

Today Jew rat tomorrow Yoruba bastard son.

Nigga please!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lagos doesn't belong to Osun and Ogun immigrants which you happen to be one of ..

Go back to you state of Osun

I know how terrible Alaigbo is on account of it being filled with heebo savages but does that give you the right to drag Lagos with Yoruba people ?

When it begins and Yoruba begin reciprocating your foolishness do not come here and cry .

Shameless OSU.

Stay your lane you no gree.

You see why people like me saw through your fake Biafra quest ?

Parasitic leaching cannibal osu

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State by 12Monkeys: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wether adopted or not, a bastard is a bastard and it remains like that . Tinubu is a bastard according to you .

A Yoruba bastard is a billion times more better than a bonafide OSU cannibal Savage .

Go back to your yeast and stop dragging Lagos with Yoruba .

Shane no dey catch una ?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.