Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

CONDEMNED IDIOT

I love as my post dey pain you

E sweet me die .

OSU bastard of a thousand olosho fathers .

Come claim Ibadan join

Slave
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SON OF A SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE.

See OSU who was conceived in a brothel dey talk.

You that all your women are whores .

E pain you abi?

I never even start .

When you read all I wrote about you shameless slaves of Judas you go denounce your OSU tribe

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

THUNDER SCATTER THAT USELESS EMPTY CONE HEAD OF YOURS. IDIOTIC BASTARD.

Be calming down OSU.

As e dey pain you nah so e dey sweet me.

Bastard attache

Shame no dey catch una ?

Every where nah una dey claim.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU USELESS BASTARD!
Lolz.

Let me remind you of your last eviction .

E pain you ?

Good.

Wike only served you a reminder notice of the earlier one issued using Oyigbo as a message to you fools.

Go and drag Rivers and PH with Ikwere again.

What will happen to you in this Lagos will he child's play.

Keep goading yoruba people to kick you back to your cursed region.

Slaves

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:
You are silly ,insultive and garrulous. I have gone through all your vituperations here and all I see is a bigoted , tribalistic and evil soul who needs a thorough soul searching and redemption. I do not do tribal banters and will never subscribe to stupid talks of OSU, Omoale , or whatever. Grow up and see the world from another prism young man.

KYS already you insufferable OSU pig.

I don't like you. Will never like you and if I had my way, I will cleanse the earth of your serpentine evil blood lines.

Yes. I truly hate osus with a passion and have every reason to hate your cursed slave ass.

Now go be someone's nigger and don't ever mention me here ever again.

Cursed slave of judas
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:
What is OSU and did you just call yourself an imp

Comprehension isn't your thing I see
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
you are crying writing multiple epistles becos igbos don colonbi lagos...lol,more igbos will migrate to lagos more and more,more half breeds will populate ur city

You will soon be herded into a concentration camp and from there deported to Alaigbo or Ajaokuta furnace .

Continue

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:

Well well my friend, thanks for the education. However it seems from the context it is been used right now and from the tales I have heard recently, there is this notion and reoccurring narrative that seems to classify those who have motherhood from other tribes(especially Igbo tribe) as not qualified to be "Yoruba enough" sort of speaking.

I am worried that those pushing this narratives just for current political expediency may not see the long term injury and prejudice of doing so to the existence and rights of other people who share same birth circumstances with Gbadebo and may suffer unjustly in the future for an action that wasn't any fault of theirs but just a loving coupling between their parents from different tribes.

That's not what they are saying you mouth breathing imp

The person in question is descended from returnee slaves and most likely an OSU as osus formed the bulk of the slave commodity .

He has shown that he isn't ethnically , culturally nor spiritually Yoruba but holds dear to his secret OSU slave roots.

I can attest to this as many returnees who settled in Lagos were not ethnically yorubas but rather adopted Yoruba as their ethnicity. They identify more as creole and not Yoruba .

Most of these families were of original OSU slave origins but given that osuland was a place of abomination and barbarity, they refused to go back to their cursed roots.

Now this is the real ethnicity and not the adopted cosmopolitan Lagosians the OSU is claiming and hence, he remains non Yoruba and a flaming OSU hater to boot.

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The Binis are not tribalistic like Yorubas.

I want you to carry your OSU ass to Benin and begin claiming it as no man's land and see if your departed spirit will make it out of there

Foolish slave

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The Binis owns Lagos.

Oba Akiolu of Lagos just reaffirmed it.

Okay.

Now being drag Lagos with those ones who will not hesitate to use you do afternoon sacrifice
Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Eeeewww!!

You and who are the We?

Come and divide Nigeria naa let's see grin

Lagos will remain no man's land, and there is nothing you people will do about it grin

Ode!

OSU Shane no dey catch you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You see Lagos? Lagos is in Nigeria and Igbos can stay and move about anyhow they want, and there is nothing any Yoruba man dead or alive can do about that.

For your information, Lagos is no man's land.
Nobody, I repeat nobody can do shit about that.

In you people's lives and next lives, you can never ever evict igbos from Lagos!

Hurry up and pay your house rent to your Igbo land lord in Lagos before he evicts your sorry ass, sore loser grin

And we will grant you your Biafra just as the north wants you out from Nigeria.

Let's see if you will cross your God forsaken cannibal lair into Nigeria to contest elections with your betters.

And note that this your Biafra will not include the Niger Delta

Pig

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Vyzz:

One thing about Yorubas is that the get scared easily

This is the problem with the OSU.

You took the calm before the storm as northern acceptance of your bloody tribal targeting coup not knowing those ones were sharpening their swords .

Do not take Yoruba calmness as weakness.

You idiots are the ones who the "frog in water " essay I wrote originally describing the Yoruba political outlook is more applicable to as you only respond to the most extreme stimuli .

Continue and one glorious morning we will wake up reading on how Igbos are being evicted from every corner in Nigeria .

It will start in Yoruba land , spread to the Niger Delta and climax in the north and this Osubidient rubbish is what will lead to your final and permanent banishment to Osuland .

Continue

10 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2023
toneroforever:

All I see is a monkey being tormented by it's master.
In ur subconsciousness u still show ur inferiority to Igbos. This is evidenced by the amount of time, thought and effort u invest in disparaging a great tribe that is unaware of ur miserable existence.

Listen,u can burn to ashes for all I care. Good riddance to bad rubbish....at least that way the world would have a dozen less carriers of monkey pox virus to worry about.

OSU go and ask how your useless uncles and fathers ran from Lagos and SW in 1994 without no one chasing them.

There will be no moral burden on this generation and the ones to come if you instigate another bloody civil war and this time we will napalm every blade of grass in that your cursed blighted shithole osuland

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2023
This thread should serve as a prime example of heebo stinking hypocrisy.

A thread created by an OSU for osus detailing how they now see the Yoruba nation as enemies over the elections that saw misguided Yoruba Yoot voting their OSU candidate .

The OSU still went on to castigate the entire Yoruba race despite Afenifere's endorsement and support from the useful idiot woke Yoruba liberals.

No. It isn't enough for the OSU . All Yorunas are enemies now to the OSU over their election loss.

But in same breath, the OSU pigs are now attacking me and calling me a bigot and racist for pointing out their own blatant racism

Talk about Jewish pilpul and there you have it.
Arguing on both sides and still attempting the moral high ground while calking those who expose their hypocrisy as bigots.

Martin Luther made this brilliant connection in his book The Jew and his lies to which we can use as a guide to our own OSU plague .

Luther came to the conclusion that the Jew is not worth saving and no attempt was to be made to convert the Jew or enter an alliance with that plague. Those wise words from the founder of the Protestant movement should be used generously on our own African Jew locust plague.

Bloody hypocrites

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2023
The old eastern region that was the most divisive region in Nigeria even more so than the highly diverse northern Nigeria.

This was because of heebo greed and arrogance to dominate other so-called minorities.

Go and ask why western Cameroon opted to leave Nigeria .

Go and research why the heebo idiots staged a coup on Jan 15, 1966.

The liars will tell you it was to halt the anarchy in the western region when the real motives was to prevent the creation of COR region out of their blighted Igbo dominated eastern region.

Any idiot who sees the heebo as an ally should have it in the back of their heads that the Igbo position of dominating others is still well and alive despite the severe buttfuck they got for their foolishness.

The Igbo is a liar, a theif and a bloody hypocrite

20 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
toneroforever:

When a monkey speaks, common sense becomes scarce.
Just imagine what happens when 12 of them speak..... stupidity & foolishness amplified.
U r a pure breed of ur species of monkey.

Go and claim Rivers from Ogoni, Ijaw, Kalabari and Ikwere .

Those ones know you pigs very well.

They accommodated your heathen savage asses only to wake up and find you dominating every political and social spheres .

Or do you want to dismiss accounts of Heebo genocide on the so-called minorities using the fog of war in places like Rivers, Cross River and Delta ?

We know you vipers too well.

The yorubas are now waking up to your rubbish and in due time they will do the needful .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I just schooled you so well instead of learning from the wise words you decide to cry. Okay, cry me an ocean you tribal jingoist. Hahahahha

Schooled who and with what ?

OSU pig

21 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
You people are very obsessive and ignorant aren't you?!

I am not Igbo, not even close.

The Jew cries out when caught .

Deceive your OSU ass

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2023
The same cretins who are now sewing a toga of chosenite akin to their Jewish supremacist slave masters are the ones accusing others of being bigots.

I love how Jew rats keep referring to Hitler's counter master race policy but refuse to state their own highly racist Talmudic teachings of being God's chosen ones.

The same OSU were falsely claiming Jews so as to assume same racial supremacist toga to justify their ambitions to dominate others .

But here they are attacking yorubas for the backlash anti heebo sentiments that the OSU himself instigated.

Some one should fire up the furnace in Ajaokuta .

10 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I have never seen a more pretentious, uptight yet bigoted and tribalistic people like the Yorubas. Look at the campaign against GVR, all cus he dared defy the norm and seek to be elected in his own State.

Same thing they did to Osibanjo. Yet they're all over the place telling how they're"liberal" and "sophisticated" to anyone who cares to hear.

Oloshi OSU

The heebo moses you want to impose on is is by far the most divisive individual in Nigerian politics .

Obi sacked all non Anambrian civil servants inherited from old Anambra

Tinubu appointed Igbos into civil service and gave them political appointments and portfolios

Obi's campaign office was filled to the brim with osus

While Tinubu's PCC had every Nigerian on deck working for his electoral victory .

You Igbos are by far the worst of the worst hypocrites as you keep accusing others of what you are exponentially more guilty of.

Now everyone can understand why the Ikwere, Ogoni, ijaw and Kalahari teamed up and chased you out of Rivers.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
Yoruba/igbo marriage should be banned/discriminated in the SW..
Yoruba/other tribes should be encouraged..
Igbos are staining our bloodline with their criminal OSU line angry

I don't know why heebo are now giving their daughters out to other tribes as they usually oppose such unions owing to their highly discriminatory nature but nowadays there seems to be an uptick in heebo women marrying outside their OSU gene pool.

First it was the osus amongst them that intermarried owing to them being classed as untouchables among the heebo. But now more and more heebo women and their families are open to marrying outside their race .

I believe homosexuality , low self esteem , terrible in-law relationship and the fact that the OSU woman now sees the OSU society as barbaric towards women is why osu women are now marrying non osus .

11 Likes

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu gave heebo refugees appointments into. State civil service and even made some his commissioner and advicers .

Can that be said of OSU obi who even sacked igbos from outside Anambra who were employed during the old Anambra govt ?

The level of stinking hypocrisy among the Osubidient is sickening .

Here are a people who will not even vote a local govt counsellor from the same LGA if the individual happens to be born into the OSU caste system .

But here they are in Lagos demanding equity that they have no business demanding for.

A people who discriminate down to the nuclear family .

A people who discriminate within their own hamlets talk more villages.

A people who discriminate among lot cal govt areas , states .

A people who discriminate along barbaric cultural caste system are the ones telling you to be open minded.
If the heebo is so discriminatory among his own kith and kin is it you they will allow amongst them talk more of voting a non Igbo in to the lowest political office?

Those who demand equity must come with her but these same cretins remain the most tribalistic bigots on the planet second only to their Jewish rat masters.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?

Maybe because he identifies more with his OSU roots and has been sympathetic to your OSU ambitions in places like Lagos .

Go back to your yeast and stop dragging Lagos with Yoruba .

Also, how come you Igbos are supporting the only OSU half caste in the race ?

Tribal bigots accusing others of what they are exponentially more guilty of.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Just like when muric started discriminating against Christian's in South West, today there's a heavy campaign going on against Yoruba cross-breed, they are been discriminated and called all sort of derogatory names (omo ale) in Yoruba land today,their only offense is because they have a Yoruba Dad and Igbo(other tribes) Mom..

If by tomorrow these folks start fighting for their right or start revolting against this propaganda the Yorubas here will turn around and start blaming the igbos,same way they are blaming them for trying to separate Yorubas along religion line..

Ohh really ?

Just like how Rivers people just got up one morning and decided to evict you from their midst for no reason at all.

Or just as the pogroms kicked off in the north with no justification at all

Or how about the pending Arewa quit notice on your OSU ass ?

The real frogs in boiling water are you Igbos who for the sake of their own skins can not seem to see where and when you overstep your boundaries.

This Biafra you have been clamouring for , get ready for it and it will be the dot one and not your lame expansionist and land grabbing version.

I truly blame Gowon for not ending the war after liberating the Niger Delta from your OSU hands.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by 12Monkeys: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Iykoto86:
Any time you soeak hate against jews here,just know that you are against us(you psychopart) may you live to see your punishment.

An insignificant OSU gnat ?

P
Politics / Re: Jewlensky Endorsement Of Tinubu And The Heebo New Position To Jewkraine by 12Monkeys: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2023
bencr7:
nawa for u o! Abeg leave diz tread for diz guy.

OSU pig, why are you no longer supporting Jewlensky ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.