Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by 12Monkeys: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oh its now the idiot knows that the system is flawed after losing out

Was it not this same Zikist fool that was spewing rubbish saying he is OK with the flawed Zikist handed down centrist arrangement.?

Fool.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You like di*k in the arse? never knew Tinubu boys have added another profundity of Iranu to their list of filth, little wonder every Tinubu boy I've met likes to act like an inbred.

Anyway come out on March 11 and vote for our new Omo Ale in town, Mazi Gbadebo R. Vivour as Governor of Lagos state, let's join hands to transform OUR Lagos! cheesy

Anambra remains the gayest state in Nigeria .

Onitsha has over 50 male brothels and even as I type this now, Okoros in main market are diking their FCK boi sales boys.

Prison culture among your criminal race has seen many an OSU turning gay .

Go to any prison in the yeast and see how its a gay club

Heebo are gay as FCK and that's why your women are going out to look for dik and marriage

Shift.a

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2023
jmoore:

Human beings are talking and a monkey want to join..Humans don't breed with monkeys..

OSU slave

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photo: Fact Checked , Discovered It Is Fabrication - Reuters by 12Monkeys: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
Obi never got a tenth of the votes credited to him by INEC from outside his Goshen region

The real rigging was not down to ballot box snatching , underage voting and ballot stuffing but rather APC rigged this election by dividing Atiku's votes and giving it to Peter Obi.

We will soon get to see every certified true copy of results from every PU and you will know then that Obi performed miserably and the votes now accredited to him were stolen from Atiku .
Politics / Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I put this out here so that the cursed souls attacking the Igbos should know that Seyi Tinubu didn't find any Yoruba woman worthy of marriage , so he married Igbo woman from Anambra state

We will breed you out .

Tale your women as wives and comfort women while you languish in prison taking dik from your fellow cursed OSU .

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit by 12Monkeys: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

There is Quora and Reddit,and even Twitter where there is a little bit of ignorance but absolutely nothing like you would find here

Nu Biafra is exodus to Plebbit

The absolute pathetic state of an OSU

Pathetic .
Politics / Re: Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit by 12Monkeys: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
acewines:

If say ur papa wasn't so wretched to the extent of not having 50 naira to buy condom and his stupidity never occurred that ordinary nylon fit help to prevent a forsaken human from coming into this world to cause nuisance....

Just go talk to your agemates and broke peeps

I no get time, me and my beautiful wife dey watch ball

Make I concentrate
m

I don hear you oga OSU billionaire

Now shift to Plebbit
Politics / Re: Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit by 12Monkeys: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
What if we indulged you fools ?

Remember your "Biafra or death " madness ?

If we indulged you then, there won't have been an Osubidient movement .

How about your cringe "we are juice" rubbish ?

If we took every nonsense you tried trending here , you would have been deported back to Alaigbo Goshen or Israhell .

This Yaba left forum that has the inmates running the asylum is actually your saving grace but it seems you belong here more than anyone else as all your myopic hair brained foolishness gets to be trashed and you set on the path of reality

NL doesn't need you osus rather you osus need NL as a reality check.

Remember the old saying of being careful of what you wish for ?

Here we trash your lame ambitions from Nu Biafra on Zionist steroids to the Uwazurike Award winning Obidient foolishness.

You can go to Plebbit, but you and I know you are stuck here forever . Why? Because your OSU ambitions remains to dominate your betters but when you fail, your frustrations gives us sweet tears to squabble over.

You will never leave. And if you do, you will lurk and a post like this will trigger you to open a fresh account to vent your frustration. grin

You are here forever

Osu
Politics / Re: Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit by 12Monkeys: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
acewines:

The sites please

I'm tired of a tribalistic forum

Want a forum where no tribe tends to be bigger than the others

Stop being a flaming OSU and you may get to enjoy the banter on this site .

Yes, its a basket weaving forum straight from Yaba left but we like it like that as we get to leave the asylum whenever we want.

Maybe , you guys that get so offended about this site are the ones needing an asylum of 'safe spaces " to protect you from getting seizures .

Get real. Grow up . Man up. And know you can't stop or influence what the autists posts here.

Osu
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zelensky Demands Every First Born German To Be Drafted To Fight For Jewkraine by 12Monkeys: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Instead of Germans, Zelensky can apply for osus.

Its a win-win.

They go and die fighting for their eternal slave masters and we get to cull the feral OSU populace just as the slave trade in osus affordered us that rare opportunity.

So Osus, get ready.

You are going to Jewkraine to fight and die for your Jewish slave masters
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zelensky Demands Every First Born German To Be Drafted To Fight For Jewkraine by 12Monkeys: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
For some jewed reason, I can't seem to post the Twitter screencap.

Google the title of this thread and see how that coked out Jew fagg0t is now demanding Germany gets to fight his Jew war .

By God, if WW3 begins I will start my own here and kill every Zionist bastard in Nigeria .
Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Demands Every First Born German To Be Drafted To Fight For Jewkraine by 12Monkeys: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes.

You read it right.

The synagogue of Satan has run out of Slav blood to spill and are now demanding Germany send her firstborns (for the Hollow caust off course) to fight and die for Heavenly Jerusalem.

It isn't enough that the German industry is in permanent decline owing to the NATO sabotage on Nordstream pipelines which is seeing German industries shuttering down.

It's not enough that German economy and way of life (the best in Europe ) is heading to Somalia levels.

Its not enough that the heavily castrated German military was forced to handover all their hardware to Jewkraine .

It isn't enough that German taxpayers have to fork out the little they take home after being taxed to death to house Muslim migrants forced on them by Jewish lobby groups . No. The Jew demanded they house Ukrainians and send more of their hard earned money to fund Zelensky and his co Jewish criminals Swiss chalets and Miami mansions.

No.

The Jew wants German blood to be spilled in the meat grinder of Jewkraine.

If you are still a Jew worshipping fake Christian, know that you are of the synagogue of Satan

Jesus will soon come and you and the Jew wil be consumed by HIS fury .
Politics / Re: Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit by 12Monkeys: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

I mean there is absolutely nothing right with this forum,to me no actual intelligent individual that enjoys conversation with peers would seek it on nairaland, it's one of the most abysmal forum I've seen in recent times,if there was a way to permanently deactivate my account I would because the forum is literarily beneath me and any responsible individual

Is this the new Biafra ?

Lolz.

Plebbit or death !

Jesus, you Congo Jew rats are the most intolerant sore losers.

I never supported APC in my life . I even voted for Atiku and I know that the APC divided Atiku's votes and gave it to your OSU last hope so as to placate you fools yo wait another 4yrs.

How dense are you osus?

Why can I read you like one of my several exes with your constant predicable myopic moves ?

Jesus, you assholes need to leave politics dfor your betters and stick to your petty trade business.
Politics / Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by 12Monkeys: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is getting out of hand.

Why are the Igbos bent on claiming Lagos as theirs after claiming it is No mans land ?

Majority of LP candidates on the ballot for this Saturday's coming gubernatorial and state legislative positions are Igbos.

Why are Igbos dragging Lagos with Yoruba people for God's sake ?

Do these cretins not know their limits?

Is anyone contesting anything with them in their cursed states ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: There Is Power In Diversity - Nigeria Is One by 12Monkeys: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
WilyWily:

Haahaa Nothing like one Nigeria and will never be.

Just this Saturday you idiots were still doing your fake one Nijeriya kumbaya .

Now that your OSU lost, you are now going back to your Biafra vomit.

If you like declare Biafra and see who will stop you from leaving instead , expect to be deported back to your cursed region.

Just keep your filthy okoro hands far away from any state in the Niger Delta .

Osuegbe
Politics / Re: If A President Elect Dies Before Been Sworn In, What Happens ?? by 12Monkeys: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Vice President-Elect will be sworn in

No.

The second runner up in the party convention is sworn in.

Amaechi will then be sworn in.
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Expect This From Jonathan. by 12Monkeys: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
slimfit1:
I thought I was the only one that was stupid enough to see that there is something wrong with it. Jonathan only cared about his drinks. If he was serious about Nigeria and Nigerians he would have won his second term. Jonathan is a joker and never serious about anything apart from his bottle, can't you see that he is high. He is chatting with Tinubu under the influence of alcohol.

Osuegbe

Jonathan is now an OSU to you osus now abi ?

God, you Igbos are really something .

First FFK then Reno and now GEJ all because of your OSU last hope .

3 Likes

Politics / Ndigbo Bags Another Uwazurike Awards by 12Monkeys: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
APC recycling itself was all down to the collective stupidity of Ndigbo who foolishly thought they could get their ethnic chpion into office.

Now we are now seeing the outcome of that foolishness when the agenda should have been getting rid of the APC but Igbo power lust got Tinubu and the APC into power.

Since 1966 , Ndigbo has been getting the Uwazurike awards back to back and 2023 election year they did not disappoint.

I am reserving next year's uwazurike awards to Ndigbo as they continue in their foolish quest .

Pathetic !
Politics / Re: I Will Cook Poison For Northern Beggars If Obi Loses - Labour Party Supporters by 12Monkeys: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
This is not just a hate crime but open conspiracy to commit mass murder .

This is what makes me hate the OSU with passion. Seemingly normal people in OSU land will commit the most brazen barbaric act on their fellow human being.

These people have zero empathy and are natural born sociopaths .

Read up about how heebo women torture their underage house helps .

This is why baby factory , child abductions and all manner of barbarity is so common among the OSU.

A people with the highest contributed GDP in incarcerated criminals.

Look at that Chidima girl and how such an innocent looking young girl can be such a heartless murderer driven by greed.

Something is not right about the OSU DNA. They are a serpentine race of cold killing vipers.

If the North now responds to their foolishness now , the OSU will be crying victim

Zero home training and a satanic DNA is why the OSU remains an OSU
Politics / Re: How Obidients Set 6 Million Crucial Ballots On Fire by 12Monkeys: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi never got as much votes falsely credited to him by INEC.

States that Atiku was set to win, they divided his votes and gave to Obi .

Now that's the real rigging and when PU results are scrutinized , you will see that Obi was never in the race outside his Alaigbo Goshen region.

PDP must demand to have INEC produce all signed hard copies of the results especially those that Obi won in the middle belt .

You will see that obi will come a distant third .

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Now That Tinubu Has Won, Can We Have Our Naira Back by 12Monkeys: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t worry sir, be rest assured that you’ll definitely have your naira back in no distant time

Not going to happen as the WEF already owns this plantation and your next prison trustee overseer will do as he is told.

Buhari has sold you back into the Judaic Rothschild owned corporatist order.

If its any consolation, that rabid Zionist and Jew enabler (Obi) would have accelerated your servitude to Judas but rest assured , Tinubu will do as he is told and if he doesn't, Boko Shettima will take over and have you genocided on behest of his Jewish masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.