Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

12salim's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12salim's Profile / 12salim's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12salim(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
kense88:
Is that what you ask your father, before saying anything to him? Or you just want to show us how woefully he failed at training you? Like father like son

My father is not stupid enough to post false information in the internet and start crying when another person correct him. wink
Romance / Re: The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) by 12salim(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Rubbish,, next time don't comment, I found you detestable dude

Or what? You're gonna cry? Next time don't ask to be rated if you don't like to be rated.
Romance / Re: The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) by 12salim(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Wizklynd23:
between I and you who is ugly if you don't have anything reasonable to say you shouldn't have comment

You of course! What a stupid question! You asked to be rated, i not only rated you but found it funny.
Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12salim(m): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2018
kense88:
You can ask your father that question. Uncouth, mannerless fool .

You posted false information and i'm a fool? You stupid adoon have some nerve! angry
Romance / Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by 12salim(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2018
amani63:
Last time I posted a lady pic asking if you will cheat on her
Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4346855/beg-wife-still-cheat-pic

But after I discovered her real face without make-up
am now asking you if you will propose to her or such a person

Thank God for the power of make-up

Mannnnn me will not propose ooh because am even confuse by the power of make-up

She looks like a man and an ugly one at that!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by 12salim(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2018
xynerise:
Is that a she? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Go On A Date With? by 12salim(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
Op you are mad grin

grin grin : grin grin grin
Romance / Re: The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) by 12salim(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Am Back again grin grin

LOL! You're funny fugly guy. grin

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12salim(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
kense88:
Until Yorubas and Middlebelt realise and agree that Igbos have always been right about the true state of Nigeria that Nigeria has never been a united nation but a bed of enemies pretending to be one, until then, Nigeria's problem will linger.

I am sorry to say this; the major problem facing Nigeria today is Fulani tribe!

Igbos have been receiving the Fulani bullets on behalf of other Nigerian tribes since 1960s, but gradually, the Fulanis are now trying to expand their dominance.

Do you know why Fulani herdsmen war may consume Nigeria if care is not taking now

Because all Fulani tribe all over Africa are involved...they want to become the majority tribe in Nigeria and decide who rules Nigeria so they can have undenied access to arable lands all over Nigeria without stress.

This is how Fulani tribe conquer any nation to become the dominant tribe.

They focus on just 2 areas; military and politics.

They know that with military backup and political backup, they can win any war and that makes them the smartest tribe in West Africa and Nigeria.

What is the solution

Nigerians must unite now irrespective of their political indifference and vote out President Buhari come 2019 and not just voting out Buhari, Nigerians must ensure the next president of Nigeria for the next 20yrs is not a Fulani.

Vote for Hausa politicians, vote for Tiv, Idoma, etc but never allow a Fulani man become Nigeria's president after 2019 or watch Fulani West Africa destroy Nigerians in just few years!

Bookmark this page.

If Buhari wins 2019 which is very likely unless senate and Nigerians act now, Fulani militia massacre will enter all Nigerian middle belt and southern states, and Nigeria will turn to Somali.

Fulani people hate modern development, they are nomads and always think backward....they believe so much in killing and destruction, they don't believe in dialogue...the only message they understand is war...look at Somali, Sudan, Niger, Chad, etc, these are Fulani dominated nations and they are hell on earth!. This is the comment of the year

Are you on drugs or something? There aren't fulanis in Somalia.
Culture / Re: Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] by 12salim(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
Hot or Not? cool

Mashallah! Very beautiful indeed!
Politics / Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by 12salim(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChinonsoDike2:
What has the black race achieved on this planet? The race has a lower IQ average compared to other races. African countries are dangerous, cesspits that lack the rule of law. Blacks here in the US make up 13% of the population, but commit over 50% of the violent crime. Why should anyone be proud of being Black?! What has the race as a collective achieved?!

Hint: Nothing.

Well, we did make you bantus slaves for a long time,didn't we? Self hater bitch, curse the italians for freeing dishonored whores like you!
Romance / Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by 12salim(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
mamagee3:
Why Do people smirk or even smile when I talk or walk up to them?

Probably because they can't unseen what they saw....
Romance / Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by 12salim(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:
If it isn't Nairalands number 1 fugly mama jama! grin

LOL!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 12salim(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Alariiwo:
you resemble german shepherd wey dem wear wig for.. no offence grin

On a serious note, you're good to go

Good to go?You can't be serious ....
Family / Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by 12salim(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kolababe:
This lady shared the photos of her dad and gushes over him. She said he is so cute and she now understands why he married 5 women. The question is however, hope this lady will understand if her own husband decides to marry as many women as he wishes?

How can this fugly, potato nose be considered cute
Romance / Re: Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin by 12salim(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
KingSango:

As long as she's a born woman. grin No Bobriskys.

Dark skin is beautiful, i agree with you on that, but she's too fat friend! #Sizedomatters grin (i know it's off topic).
Culture / Re: Do You Consider Somalis Black? by 12salim(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ekealterego:
Why aren't they "black"? Is it not all these Eritreans and Somalis on asylum in Europe? The white Europeans can't even differentiate much between the different shades of skin colours of Sub Saharan Africa except for their slim small bodies and bucktooth.

They're black. We horners are black and cushite (not caucasian).

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 12salim(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
You should lose weight. Your fugly face is on another level..... Fugly dhilo grin grin
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by 12salim(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Skinny is not SEXY...it's like they don't eat for ages...especially those men with chicken legs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're too rude girl! I'm skinny, i normally eat 3 times a day and never had a problem getting girls. wink
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by 12salim(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry angry angry

I be say u are lekpa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

#NoToSkinnyMen
#NoToWalkingBambooSticks
#NoToChopstickBoiz

#TeamChubbyCheeks
#TeamMeaty
#FatGirlsAreBeautiful grin

Why "no" to skinny men?? grin grin
Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Well I'm not even east African but I can always tell a Somali from an Ethiopian and it's not even about stereotypes like the forehead and teeth. You just generally look different. I reckon if I can spot these differences, so can you, yes?

But otherwise I agree you're not that different look in the sense that east Africans generally have a distinctive look.

Yes, most of the time. I'll be sincere with you though,my best friend is somali and the first time i saw him i mistook him for my cousin. grin grin

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Ethnicity is different from race. For example, Irish people or Scottish people or even Jews are classified as cacausoid. Most subsaharan African ethnicities like Igbo Zulu etc are classified as negroid. South East Asian ethnicities are classified as mongloid.

I don't see why you would think there's anything wrong with being negroid.

And No. He won't pass for Fulbe. Cushited generally dont. Though fulbe are known to have keen features it differs from other such ethnicities. Heck even Cushitic people have different looks, for example, I'm sure your mate would confirm that Ethiopians (be it oromo or most other ethnicities) don't look like somalis.

Yes, we have different looks ourselves( amhara, sidama and oromo as an example)but i don't find somalis that different though(the ones i know at least).

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 2:15am On Feb 11, 2018
sherlock229:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

Thanks for the info friend. I read,studied a little about this people and i have to say that they are very interesting and beautiful too. Saw some pictures of them on Google, they're very diverse and some of them have the cushite look indeed.
Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
sherlock229:

but seriously, I'm not buying that Caucasoid or negroid stuff,because as you said Africa is diverse, you're ethiopian right? I'm pretty sure you can pass for a Nigerian e.g fulani, or even some kanuri.

so I personally will not classify myself as negroid or Caucasoid or mongolid, I'm yoruba and I look yoruba, Bleep it.

What's a Fulani,friend??
Romance / Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by 12salim(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

Friendship is key for marriage.

True enough wink
Romance / Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by 12salim(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2018
ImaIma1:

??

Relationship without sex is friendship.
Culture / Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by 12salim(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Antivirus92:
This somali dude on nairaland has been using too many derogatory words for africans(blacks). Words like black, ugly etc are his favourites. He tries very much to distance himself and his people from the word "black". So i want to know, what do they consider themselves as over there?

I'm Amhara,i'm black,i'm african and this dude you mentioned is mad.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
sherlock229:
Ethiopian/somalis are black but not negroid. According to research
Ethiopians are caucasoid

This! Africa is very diverse and you can find plenty of phenotypes there.
Travel / Re: Ethiopian Airlines Inaugurates All-female Crew Flight To Nigeria by 12salim(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mike008:
The world's most beautiful girls are from Ethiopia

I agree smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.