Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

12salim's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12salim's Profile / 12salim's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Culture / Re: Greetings From Somali-ethiopian by 12salim(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
RedSeaKing:
What's good West Africa?

It's been ages since I was last active in this forum. Just for re-intro, I'm an ethnic Somali but my homeland is Ethiopia. The Somali race spans across four countries; Somalia (99%), Djibouti (the vast majority), Ethiopia (second largest landmass and third largest population), and Kenya (one of the largest regions and said to be top 4 by 2020).

So let me share with you a traditional art we call dhaanto inspired by the camel, our favorite asset and our identity. The camel is not Arab thing, we introduced to them. Somalis are said to have first domesticated camels. We have 70% of the world's camels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgKPyW2B1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHmD7QcQxFE

Shout out to our Hausa and Fulani brothers. We understand their love for the cattle and nomadic lifestyle as we are nomads ourselves.

Like us, they also cover across several countries.

I need to marry a Fulani woman grin

One love ya all to all.

ps, I'm big fan of African cultures.

Asalamualykum walal.
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
MrPresident1:
The black renaissance will happen, the Dark ages will return, and this time around, it will last forever. No matter how hard they try, as no man can stop the day from breaking, or the sun from shining, so also all their works shall end in futility.

The judgment of the wicked is in the hands of the saints of God.

Harrrd! Inshallah bro.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by 12salim(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
watutsi:

You are black, but you're not negroid. If i'm correct , most of you guys from the Horn look like "black caucasians".

Well, i guess you could say that.
Culture / Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by 12salim(m): 4:43am On Sep 10, 2018
OyinO:
So the Black girl don't have beautiful hair? Animal fur cannot be compared to 9-ether Melatonin rich hair. Besides, are Somali people not Blacks? Stewpid mofos and self haters.

We are black. This ArtanK doesnt represent all somalis you know.
Culture / Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by 12salim(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rivertemz:
Ethiopian and Nigerian wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__KFd_Shfhw

Nice!

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Moorish:

LOL, I am glad your true anti-black sentiments are coming out

Prof. Alan Cooper, director of the Australian Centre for Ancient DNA at the University of Adelaide, analyzed DNA from ancient skeletons and found that the genetic makeup of modern Europe was established just 6,500 years ago.

Read that, boy

You caucasian groups are new to us humans

Your caucasoid traits mutated from the original humans barely 6000 years ago according to your own scientists

So no, you are not ancient, you are a scientific experiment went wrong

You can never have our natural rhythm or athleticism

Insult a black queen again if you so tough "Cushite"

I'm not caucasoid! My ancestors came first! And enough with this stupid bickering between us that you seem to love. Here where i live (Nevada),im classified as black and, back at the HOA we divide ourselves by clans not "race". I'm done with you "moorish yoruba".
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 3:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Moorish:

Your phenotype is due to a caucasoid admixture

The original man is black

By the way

I would appreciate if you stopped insulting dark skinned women ever again on nairaland

I have your posts and I can screenshot it and report you if I want

Black women are my queens and I honor them

Keep to your own nation and stay off ours

A lot of us(cushites) have "caucasoid" features. It's quite common actually, but i disagree.Africa is the birthplace of humans,so consenquentially we have all the phenotypes of humans. So my phenotypes are not caucasoid,my phenotypes are cushite and im fuckin proud of it!!

About the woman, she asked to be rated about her photo,well, i posted my opinion and I don't give a fucck if you like it or not.
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Moorish:

You are no Kushite

These are the kushites I know

You look nothing like an original kushite in your profile

Wtf..... My father is Somali and my mother is Habesha,so yeah, i'm cushite as far as I know.
I think it's not that hard to not look like the ancient cushites that lived thousands of years before me and if you take in account history too then, my phenotypes are explained.

Culture / Re: Why Do West Africans Envy Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans by 12salim(m): 3:15am On Aug 21, 2018
gregyboy:
Wtf....op which beauty with thier big big teeth ...
Am i rascist to those set of people i dont know the race to classify them ...they neither pass for black or white you all are isolated

Lol,what? Im somali and i'm black. If im not black,what am i?
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Obalufon:

Hey are you Berber Salim ? Moors not a race, moors are not a distinct or self-defined people but a Muslim brotherhood and the majority of them were blacks Muslims and Jewish ( black Berbers, in Morocco western Algeria, Senegalese soninke people Malians. Niger, Nigeria and other Muslims scholars around African Sahara the moors are still in Mauritania and Senegal .. Berber of the north Maghreb are mixed with turks now Moor came before the Turkish empire that polluted your ancestry

No,im cushite (Somali+Amhara mix). Moors,Maurus,Mauros are terms to define the indigenous berbers of Mauretania. Later the term was used to indentify arabs and muslims in general too(Europeans propably didn't know how exactly the people of Mauretania looked like and generalized the term).

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moorish:

Show and prove

Moor is ancient greek Mauros,meaning:Dark,Dark skin,Dark hair,black. In latin, Maurus, means coming from Mauretania.
The Moors(who were converted in the 7th century) were indigenous berbers that came from Mauretania.

Fashion / Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by 12salim(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the most beautiful.
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moorish:

afrikan heritage is my own!

f.uck outta here

Well, african heritage is indeed our own,but yoruba aren't moorish as moors are the indigenous berbers of the Maghreb and the term later was even used to refer to arabs and muslims in general too in Andalus.
Culture / Re: Judging From These Photos,which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 12salim(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hausa.
Culture / Re: Yorubas Are Moors by 12salim(m): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Moorish:

Moorish history is more glorious than any sub-Saharan African history

So it’s the opposite of a water down

Even oral historical corpus of yorubas assert an eastern origin for yorubas, specifically the region of Mecca

There is a reason for that

Can u explain our possession of a large cavalry ?

It isn't. The Adal sultanate was glorious,Ajuuraan dominated the Indian Ocean trade. You claim an empire that's not even of your own people to begin with and depreciate all sub-saharan great empires with your inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Culture / Re: The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas by 12salim(m): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:

You are nothing but a punk! First, this is a public forum for open discussion and interchange of ideas. What do you know on Yoruba origin to begin with? Has any Yoruba claimed origin in Ethiopia? What is Ethiopia where Yoruba is concerned? Yoruba as a aborigene is far superior civilization to your Ethiopia, and Yoruba as a migrant is way above you in civilization. Who cares to hear about your warped history?

...what claims do you have anywhere in Africa that supersedes that of Yoruba legends?

Get the fvk out of here abeg! Punk!

LOL! You jareers never ceases to amaze me! One madder than the other!
Culture / Re: The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas by 12salim(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Olu317:
Hmmmmm, well, maltreatment isn't the basis of this thread but humans historical account and possible migration. At every time in centuries, one group or another, dominates the world and not new. Even you, can be an interbred man or woman. And we all have our ancestors account. Let digress a little. Do you know Tee Mac father was a White man? Do you know, Ramsey Noah's father was from Middle East(Israel axis)? , Do you know one of the daughter of Babatunde Idiagbon is married to a Caucasian? The point, here is that people have right to claim their ancestry. Do you know Bob Marley's father was a white Irish man? Google and learn.I am a human being and not by colour. I stand exceptional amongst equal. This is my ancestors strength and till infinity, so shall we be.

Stop being delusional man! You guys didnt came from arabs! You have more in common with us cushites than with them. It's ridiculous nowadays how some africans "claim" ancestry with certain groups of people.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women by 12salim(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2018
watutsi:

Cmon Habesha, you know i'm right! No subjectivism'll save ugly people!

No man, beauty is and Will always be subjective. Just because i like a certain phenotype doesnt means that everyone like it either.
Culture / Re: The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas by 12salim(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hati13:
Olu317,

Some scholars are suggesting that Semitic originated in Ethiopia. If all scholars accept this in the future, will you still continue to believe that Yoruba or pre-Yoruba came from Middle East?

It's not worth talking sense here walal. Some of the nigerians here are not good in their heads and like to say shit like this ( that they came from the middle east). If you guys just knew how bad the arabs ( in general) treat us africans,you wouldn't say this kind of shit.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by 12salim(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2018
Hati13:

Glad I came to see this topic. Ethiopian women are beautiful and Nigerian men are handsome. It seems a great combination.

I recently found this beautiful Ethiopian girl on the Internet.

For sure walal, especially the ones with big eyes. grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women by 12salim(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
watutsi:

I cound'nt disagree more. How can someone like ugly features like a nose that looks like a double barrel shotgun?

Very funny...lol...Anyway, beauty is subjective.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women by 12salim(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
sherlock229:

so! can you hook me up with any of your beautiful ethiopians women? huh? I don't mind visiting Ethiopia .

I live in Nevada ( Sin city), so if you come over here i can. I know some ethiopians, somalis girls that live here. wink
Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2018
watutsi:

Such arrogance! I'm not white, i'm a rwandan tutsi.

Lol! You're Tutsi? You don't even look black!
Culture / Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by 12salim(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2018
watutsi:

He doesn't look sahelian like a Fulbe. He looks hamite.

I don't need white people classifying me with the likes of you. wink
Celebrities / Re: VIDEO: Meet Kim Kardashian Of Africa- Insists Her Curves Are Totally NATURAL by 12salim(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2018
OKorowanta:

Bros are u speaking for yasef or for all of us?
grin
C'mon friend! You can't serious consider this project of a hippo beautiful. grin
Celebrities / Re: VIDEO: Meet Kim Kardashian Of Africa- Insists Her Curves Are Totally NATURAL by 12salim(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
She's a fat and ugly looking woman. Nobody cares for "curves" like these.
Nairaland / General / Re: List 5 Weird Facts About You by 12salim(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
1- I hate cold weather!

2- I love spicy foods.

3- I love guns!

4- I am a perfectionist.

5- I don't like to sleep very much. grin

1 Like

Culture / Re: Complex Genetic Ancestry Of Americans Uncovered. by 12salim(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Muafrika2:

I agree. She definitely has a Bantu face.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.