Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why Do Women Have Big Tummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Have Big Tummy (4809 Views)

Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

He thought so because you're being unnecessarily defensive, typical of so-called 'feminists'

Why

If I'm being "unnecessarily defensive" as you put it, it is not because of a movement. It's all me. I'm my own person defensiveness & all.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
SKhanmi:
The truth is the average Nigerian woman is lazy when it comes to exercise(Personally trained some), Gone are the days whereby she would be busy from sunrise to sunset. Why didn't our grandmas have big stomachs after 4-6 children?.

The typical woman especially the so called full housewives sit all day long watching TV and eating because machines exist to do most of the house chores anyway.

I don't blame them anyway, if you people notice, it sometimes depends on their exposure & class they relate with. Most Rich people keep their figures top notch, they've travelled around the world & see how keeping fit even as an old person is the trending fad. 60yr olds looking like 45s.

But Nigerian women be like, big tummy is the norm here o, kant comman kill myself, leave me, let me tie wrapper. Then complain when hubby goes for another woman with a sexy body. Nonsense!

Just imagine yourself as the CEO attending a global function and all other men are cruising around with young & trim ladies in gowns while your spouse can only fit into the normal big church skirt&blouse, surprised why many men refuse to take their wife's out again?

Ogbeni go and keep fit. I can't finish the benefits attached.
anytime the man is trying to keep fit he can always tell his wife to join him.simple as ABC cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by xynerise: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
We are all guilty of eating heavy food at night....while most girls hardly do hard work or exercise to keep fit, some guys with big tummy could be as a result of alcohol.

The fact is nobody is born with big tummy neither is it hereditary...

For after child birth, it can still be controlled
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by xynerise: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
anytime the man is trying to keep fit he can always tell his wife to join him.simple as ABC cheesy.

Some people na only sex be the exercise then dey do...they can do all kinds of position but too lazy to do push up grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Splinz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If I'm being "unnecessarily defensive" as you put it, it is not because of a movement. It's all me. I'm my own person defensiveness & all.

I see, wicked witch of the South.

Or perhaps you're just jittery... alarmed over Op's little query.

Are you by any chance perpetually pregnant?
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by SKhanmi: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol, U can guess the response na, "Honey I have things to do o". Unless you've both been doing that before you marry.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
xynerise:

Some people na only sex be the exercise then dey do...they can do all kinds of position but too lazy to do push up grin

the sex that some ppl can't even finish one roundcheesy..is dat one sexcheesy? Look,if person lazy he will lazy in all aspect of lifecheesy..he will be lazy to climb a flight of stairs,he will be lazy to walk to the fridge to take a bottle of water,he will be lazy to take a stroll in the evenings ..even to raise his hand to wave at a friend he will be lazy to do datcheesy. And u mentioning sexcheesy. Don't u know even sex is a strenuous exercise?cheesy. If e no be strenuous exercise then some ppl for no dey get heart failure during sexcheesy. For a person to sabi kpansh he must get strength ocheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

I see, wicked witch of the South.

Or perhaps you're just jittery... alarmed over Op's little query.

Are you by any chance perpectually pregnant?

What's it to you?
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
SKhanmi:

Lol, U can guess the response na, "Honey I have things to do o". Unless you've both been doing that before you marry.
hmmm which sort of yeye excuses be dat? Anyway i don't hope to be with a lady as such:/. Come to Samuel ogbemudia stadium on saturdays u will see married couples exercising themselves.even some bring along their kids with them and some guys even drag along their girlfriendscheesy.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Splinz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What's it to you?
A great deal.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by xynerise: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
the sex that some ppl can't even finish one roundcheesy..is dat one sexcheesy? Look,if person lazy he will lazy in all aspect of lifecheesy..he will be lazy to climb a flight of stairs,he will be lazy to walk to the fridge to take a bottle of water,he will be lazy to take a stroll in the evenings ..even to raise his hand to wave at a friend he will be lazy to do datcheesy. And u mentioning sexcheesy. Don't u know even sex is a strenuous exercise?cheesy. If e no be strenuous exercise then some ppl for no dey get heart failure during sexcheesy. For a person to sabi kpansh he must get strength ocheesycheesy.

So your type of sex is the type that tells you "Bro, this a competition, don't let her win you"?

Yes, sex requires strength but sex generates strength as well.... For example, if you were told to do squats 10 times, you will feel the pain faster than when a girl is lying under you and you squat drill her...if you know what I mean..grin

Sex hides pains...you can endure pains during sex...

Like I always tell one of my friends "When you have good sex and you get stabbed on the neck, you won't feel it until after you ejaculate" grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

A great deal.

Mnxm.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by movid(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
LadyF over to you
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by 12salim(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry angry angry

I be say u are lekpa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

#NoToSkinnyMen
#NoToWalkingBambooSticks
#NoToChopstickBoiz

#TeamChubbyCheeks
#TeamMeaty
#FatGirlsAreBeautiful grin

Why "no" to skinny men?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
xynerise:

So your type of sex is the type that tells you "Bro, this a competition, don't let her win you"?

Yes, sex requires strength but sex generates strength as well.... For example, if you were told to do squats 10 times, you will feel the pain faster than when a girl is lying under you and you squat drill her...if you know what I mean..grin

Sex hides pains...you can endure pains during sex...

Like I always tell one of my friends "When you have good sex and you get stabbed on the neck, you won't feel it until after you ejaculate" grin
u so much on pointcheesy

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by xynerise: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u so much on pointcheesy

From experience I guess? grin
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
12salim:

Why "no" to skinny men?? grin grin

Skinny is not SEXY...it's like they don't eat for ages...especially those men with chicken legs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
xynerise:

From experience I guess? grin
bro u know that when in the throes of ejaculation u off this earth, u in heaven and in paradise but guy after the release u slammed back to earth and in realitycheesycheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by xynerise: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
bro u know that when in the throes of ejaculation u off this earth, u in heaven and in paradise but guy after the release u slammed back to earth and in realitycheesycheesycheesy.

The feeling is beyond science explanation grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by wiridina: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
laydoh:
Hello Nairalanders,i have always wanted to ask this question for a very long time. Please why do women always have big tummy especially after child birth.it is always disgusting to me and such a huge turn off for me.this might be a reason for promiscuity of some men in their marriages. What do you guys think is the cause and any preventive measures if there is any.
Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, you guys still dey church?or na beer parlor una dey.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by 12salim(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Skinny is not SEXY...it's like they don't eat for ages...especially those men with chicken legs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're too rude girl! I'm skinny, i normally eat 3 times a day and never had a problem getting girls. wink
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by laydoh(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

na lie,it seems a skinny guy just dump you!!! cool
QueenSuccubus:

na lie,it seems a skinny guy just dump you!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
laydoh:
na lie,it seems a skinny guy just dump you!!! cool na lie,it seems a skinny guy just dump you!!!

Not at all...they are not my type..
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Splinz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mnxm.

I certainly don't need that kind of originality, neither do I believe in a life path number of 1.

Wicked witch of the South, together with I, great wizard of the North, we can abort your perpetual pregnancy.

Shall we
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by laydoh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Not at all...they are not my type..
is ur stat talking abt sex? just curious if u like to b chained and whipped!
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by kalufelix(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Laziness, Lack Of Exercise And Lots Of Free Stuffs From Men

For The Married Ones They Seem To Think They Can Be Excused For Being Married..Who Says You Can't Look Hot After Child Birth.

He Has Been Married For Three(3) Months, His Belly Starts Coming Out And Am Wondering If He Has Been Hungry All These While...Oh! Say No More. He's Bragging With The 'pregnancy'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by NeeKlaus: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's because it carried an entire human being for 9 months? What did you expect to happen?

Now please share the reason & excuse to why some men look 9 months pregnant.
Come, come... shift to my side fes. Just near my side for a sec.

Come and explain to me why you have been causing trouble upandan for a while now.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Come, come... shift to my side fes. Just near my side for a sec.

Come and explain to me why you have been causing trouble upandan for a while now.

When?

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by NeeKlaus: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

When?
She's asking me. I have stumbled on a few of your posts and they all had the tendency to cause crisis.

Yay or Nay? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by kalufelix(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Haha..Ah Sure Say Na So Adam Eyes Take Clear After Ejaculation

Sex Na Very Foolish Act ..Walai

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
NeeKlaus:

She's asking me. I have stumbled on a few of your posts and they all had the tendency to cause crisis.

Yay or Nay? undecided

I wasn't aware. So what do you suggest I do?
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
kalufelix:

Haha..Ah Sure Say Na So Adam Eyes Take Clear After Ejaculation

Sex Na Very Foolish Act ..Walai
the apple that eve gave to Adam u think na d normal apples wey we dey buy dey chop?cheesy. It was sex nacheesy. The apple was pure undiluted sex. After the sex and the orgasm adam's eyes were opened and reality hit him smack on the groundcheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Chat With a slay queen / Two Cases, Two Lessons. / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.