Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (15973 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Indeed Africa is the only continent that God rested on the seventh day.
Africa have the highest number of beauty & brain in the world.
Quote me wrong

Will you still cheat on her if she's your wife

2 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
She's beautiful

6 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
She's beautiful
you funny shey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Gebbson007(m): 1:47am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Indeed Africa is the only continent that God rested on the seventh day.
Africa have the highest number of beauty & brain in the world.
Quote me wrong

Will you still cheat on her if she's your wife

why not, I'm an as$ loving fan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by softprick: 2:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Looks can be decieving,she might look like a bad bish but when it comes to the main koko she might be a novice,dated a girl with the right curves and fattest asssss and tiitttties but she couldn’t give head,had to kick her asssss to the curb,BJ is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2018
LOVELY.
PRETTY.
BEAUTIFUL.

If she is or not my wife,
I can never cheat.
Not all men cheat.
There are still some of us that are sane abeg!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2018
modelmike7:
LOVELY. PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL.
If she is or not my wife, I can never cheat. Not al men cheat. There are still some of us that are sane abeg!!
Yes. just that we are few. very few.
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2018
modelmike7:
LOVELY. PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL.
If she is or not my wife, I can never cheat. Not al men cheat. There are still some of us that are sane abeg!!

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Na so my broda!
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Jman06(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Never!

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by IamAirforce1: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2018
She's cute

But beauty isn't just enough to keep a man

3 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Flosstradamus: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her.

7 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Yes.
just that we are few. very few.
not you I know you very well partnerbiz
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She's cute

But beauty isn't just enough to keep a man
oga Airforce which one again go keep a man indoor if not beauty
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Flosstradamus:
Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her.
that pic is one oya show me a man tired of fucking her

4 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by IamAirforce1: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
oga Airforce which one again go keep a man indoor if not beauty

You wouldn't want to spend an hour at home with a troublesome/Nagging woman , trust me

4 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You wouldn't want to spend an hour at home with a troublesome/Nagging woman , trust me
OK

But don't forget to update on how marriage life is.
I learnt you are about to be a husband and a father.

Well done to your elbows

2 Likes

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by IamAirforce1: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
OK

But don't forget to update on how marriage life is.
I learnt you are about to be a husband and a father.

Well done to your elbows

Baby daddy you meant
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
not you I know you very well partnerbiz

naaaa

Me na secondary virgin sef
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Baby daddy you meant
so you no Wan enter family-hood

Well yes I meant baby daddy
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by OgahBohz: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Irraanu!
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by IamAirforce1: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
so you no Wan enter family-hood

Well yes I meant baby daddy

We would see what happens when she proposes to me
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

We would see what happens when she proposes to me
okoo sir

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by IamAirforce1: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
okoo sir
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Partnerbiz:

naaaa

Me na secondary virgin sef
abi

You don classified virgin into type
Well done sir
Which one I go fall in
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Kygoo(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Why not?
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Kygoo:
Why not?

Why? With proof
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Kygoo(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:

Why? With proof
Which proof? Na calculus I dey do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Kygoo:

Which proof? Na calculus I dey do?
proof why you will cheat on your wife
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by chubinwa(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
D painting on her face very disgusting
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2018
chubinwa:
D painting on her face very disgusting
you come from Aba
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Yes na, @op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? / Marriage With A Nigerian Man / Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.