Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy (3855 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 1:21pm On May 23, 2013
The summary of this story has been removed.. When I'm ready, I'll share he full version.. So you too can hear my testimony.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by georjay(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2013
continue am feeling yuh
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 1:38pm On May 23, 2013
.. When I'm ready, I'll post it again.. Y'all can believe whatever you wanna believe, its a free world.

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 1:41pm On May 23, 2013
Striktlymi Also impressed me though as a theist.. He put in some good arguments.. Other theists were just quoting bible verses and saying the fool says there is no God e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2013
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2013
Which God do you return to? Allah or Yahweh or Olodumare?

2 Likes

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by mikeeze(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2013
congrats man...am glad to call you brother once again
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 2:10pm On May 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Which God do you return to? Allah or Yahweh or Olodumare?
Yahweh grin grin I pray you get to experience Him too, like i did
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by DrummaBoy(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
I thank God for your testimony. And I believe God that it shall be permanent. You have a duty though and that is to renew your mind with the word of God, Romans 12:2. You have been healed physically but gaining understanding of Christ via His word will perfect your soul. Your Spirit is renewed and there cannot be an addition to that.

I hope this will help Atheist on this forum to rethink their position on religion.

And this testimony actually confirms my suspicion: many Atheists remains who they are because Christians themselves encourage them on their way because of their pride, inability to explain the gospel beyond bland arguments like "the fool says their is no God".

Atheism, I believe, is not just rebellion against God but a hidden desire to know God, although disguised in atheism.

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
mikeeze: congrats man...am glad to call you brother once again
Thank you very much..
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 2:15pm On May 23, 2013
DrummaBoy: I thank God for your testimony. And I believe God that it shall be permanent. You have a duty though and that is to renew your mind with the word of God, Romans 12:2. You have been healed physically but gaining understanding of Christ via His word will perfect your soul. Your Spirit is renewed and there cannot be an addition to that.

I hope this will help Atheist on this forum to rethink their position on religion.

And this testimony actually confirms my suspicion: many Atheists remains who they are because Christians themselves encourage them on their way because of their pride, inability to explain the gospel beyond bland arguments like "the fool says their is no God".

Atheism, I believe, is not just rebellion against God but a hidden desire to know God, although disguised in atheism.
Thank you
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2013
What a wonderful testimony, who says God is not in the healing business these days.

To God be the glory, now you have a mission to preach to other atheists , leave the rest to the Holy Spirit he knows how to draw Men to Jesus.

Peace and Blessings.

smiley
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 2:18pm On May 23, 2013
frosbel: What a wonderful testimony, who says God is not in the healing business these days.

To God be the glory, now you have a mission to preach to other atheists , leave the rest to the Holy Spirit he knows how to draw Men to Jesus.

Peace and Blessings.

smiley
Thanks smiley God bless you
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats bro.. Welcome to the family
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On May 23, 2013
Thank God for you. May your testimony be permanent cheesy
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by shdemidemi(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2013
The bible says-
Ephesians 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive

Anything that happens to a man on earth is his personal experience, It should never be used as a general standard.Peter tells us that as great as his experience was on the mount of transfiguration, there was something more sure and steadfast for him to build his life and faith upon. It is as though Peter says, “As great as the experience on the Mount of transfiguration was, it was fleeting and temporal. I have a word that is more sure and enduring than my experience on the mountaintop. This is a word that you can count on to be reliable forever!”

We must hold on to the word and not the experience of any man because you can never know all that is happening in any individual's personal issue.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 3:02pm On May 23, 2013
bukatyne: Thank God for you. May your testimony be permanent cheesy
Thank you very much
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by wiegraf: 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
frosbel: What a wonderful testimony, who says God is not in the healing business these days.

Peace and Blessings.

smiley

Are you sure this isn't another of your accounts?

5 Likes

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
Cool story.

Finally one atheist convert. And it wasn't a nairaland experience.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
musKeeto: Cool story.

Finally one atheist convert. And it wasn't a nairaland experience.

Thanks bro....
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
THis is DEFINITELY a made up story. OP your Nairaland account is new. and this is your 1st post. you are either a double account of a Nairaland member or you just joined to post this, after seeing the high number of atheist and Pagan influence on this section.

Good story though but try better marketing tecniques next time. shemeless fellow lying to spread your religion. angry angry angry angry

you will suffer for your lies.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 5:27pm On May 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
THis is DEFINITELY a made up story. OP your Nairaland account is new. and this is your 1st post. you are either a double account of a Nairaland member or you just joined to post this, after seeing the high number of atheist and Pagan influence on this section.

Good story though but try better marketing tecniques next time. shemeless fellow lying to spread your religion. angry angry angry angry

you will suffer for your lies.
If you read my post, you'll notice i said i just joined the forum, I've been following the forum for quite some time..
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by sylve11: 5:51pm On May 23, 2013
Na wa! Anyway thank God for u.

@ pagan naija, wetin na? so u don't believe in miracle or magic? cool

@ majeze and Muskeeto, ur names are up there o, please what do u have to say to the op? cool
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad:

And you think we are stupid or something? This cheap lie and deception of yours has on ground here.
Your silly christians are here praising and rejoicing for your fake testimony. But wait, do you read the bible at all?

Hebrews 6:4-6
New International Version (NIV)
4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,
5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age
6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance.
To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

If you had study the bible very well, you would have seen this verse. You have feed with lies by your pastor. Atheist are intelligent people. We cant be feed with lies.

What made you convert to Atheism in the first place? And please why did you renounce atheism?
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad:

And you think we are stupid or something? This cheap lie and deception of yours has on ground here.
Your silly christians are here praising and rejoicing for your fake testimony. But wait, do you read the bible at all?

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,
5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age
To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

If you had study the bible very well, you would have seen this verse. You have feed with lies by your pastor. Atheist are intelligent people. We cant be feed with lies.

What made you convert to Atheism in the first place? And please why did you renounce atheism?
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Danyell(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2013
@op, I'm sorry to say this but you were not an atheist in the first place. A better term for you would have been fu.cktheist. When did atheism mean sleeping around with any woman that catches your fancy?
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2013
After reading your testimony, I say thank god for Satan. My Lord and Saviour, Lucifer the Great, will never allow such evil to befall me. Yahweh is weak. Stop following him. Na so so paralysis, and stroke, and cancer and hypertension go be your portion if you don't come to the Almighty Protector. He is waiting for you now.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by UyiIredia(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2013
First, atheism doesn't strictly equate to sexual immorality albeit many atheists views on sex are considered by Christians to be sexually immoral. Atheism neans you are free to dictate your own morality and not the morality of a supposed God. That said I'm skeptical of your stories since miracles are not easily and consistently demonstratable same way such as phenomena such as gravity, flotation and electromagnetism.

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad:

Is that you, AbdulSleek?

2 Likes

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: First, atheism doesn't strictly equate to sexual immorality albeit many atheists views on sex are considered by Christians to be sexually immoral. Atheism neans you are free to dictate your own morality and not the morality of a supposed God. That said I'm skeptical of your stories since miracles are not easily and consistently demonstratable same way such as phenomena such as gravity, flotation and electromagnetism.
His mission was to go on a phucking spree, abi you no read am?? Why must you guys doubt every story? You didn't experience it, he did.. So because you didn't experience it, doesn't mean you have to doubt it

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 23, 2013
As for now.. I'll hold his story as true, until i see anyone who can disprove it.. I enjoyed the story though
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 6:50pm On May 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You know something? Before i posted this story, I always knew there would be doubters, if i were in your shoes, I would have doubted this story too.. In my days as an Atheist or F**ktheist, as someone called me, I heard so many stories about deliverance i doubted, So i don't blame you, I would have probably done the same if i were in your shoes.. You're free to believe whatever you wanna believe bro. It's a free world, No one is forcing you to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4)

The Jewish Holocaust Hoax(did Six Million Jews Actually Die?) / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / Is There Life After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.