Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy (3858 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2013
Another bottom feeding religious scum. Must u guys go to the extent of debasing urselves in a faceless forum just to further ur cause? Using deceit and gimmicks to represent the Almighty. U are a disgrace to Christians.
I now doubt the veracity of ur whole story. If ur story is true, I challenge u to give us the date, the hospital and ur name. U claim to be a christian. I have Christian friends who are collecting records of testimonies around Nigeria. Ur testimony should be for the world to see. Not by hiding behind an anonymous handle and lying through ur teeth. I challenge u to send ur name and the hospital right this instant and let them verify.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2013
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ALL ARE TIRED..
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad:
Yahweh grin grin I pray you get to experience Him too, like i did

What a pity! You returned to being a slave to Yahweh,you let him feed off your energy sad. They used Jesus's hologram to deceive you- brainwashed thing! You need to be re- enlightened .
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Danyell(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2013
Toluwarni: LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ALL ARE TIRED..
White Jesus: I'm utterly disappointed in you my black servant! Lying like your father satan!
Toluwarni: I only did it to win souls for your kingdom.
White Jesus: win souls? Is my kingdom champions league?

2 Likes

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Ozegbe(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2013
Toluwarni: LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ALL ARE TIRED..
bros lock up abeg. U have been busted
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2013
Ozegbe:
bros lock up abeg. U have been busted
OK, ARE YOU DONE?? ITS MY FAULT ACTUALLY, IF I HAD BEEN SINCERE ALL ALONG THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED.. YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN A PERFECT EXCUSE
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2013
Toluwarni:
OK, ARE YOU DONE?? ITS MY FAULT ACTUALLY, IF I HAD BEEN SINCERE ALL ALONG THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED.. YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN A PERFECT EXCUSE

Buahahaha. Well it is not too late to rectify the disservice u have done to ur cause. If u do what I told u to do above and ur case is verified, we can put these atheists were they belong. tongue
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Heatblast(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2013
smh in french
as expected... story is false
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2013
Heatblast: smh in french
as expected... story is false
Hey Ben10 super fan, do you know how to read at all?? incase you didn't knw, the story isn't false

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Creatrixity(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2013
Lmao!This thread did prove something..we are all gullible!
Op,you should consider a career in script writing.
Very interesting and true-at-the-surface post.fascinating,if you ask me.lol!
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 10:36pm On May 23, 2013
Creatrixity: Lmao!This thread did prove something..we are all gullible!
Op,you should consider a career in script writing.
Very interesting and true-at-the-surface post.fascinating,if you ask me.lol!
You guys should get something.. This story isn't false, the only thing false there is me having a double account.. I created this account to protect my identity..

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
Atheists becoming like radical muslims, denying all stories of conversion from darkness to light.

smiley
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad: You guys should get something.. This story isn't false, the only thing false there is me having a double account.. I created this account to protect my identity..

Ignore their mockings, it is to be expected from such.

"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers." - Matthew 5:11

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
frosbel:

Ignore their mockings, it is to be expected from such.

"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers." - Matthew 5:11
True.. I've removed the whole story.. When I'm ready I'll post it again.. This time, I'm gonna post the full version.. So they'll get where I'm coming from. And why I was tryna protect my identity.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by InAfconSquad: 10:59pm On May 23, 2013
My cover has been blown, My identity has been revealed.. So there's no need hiding.
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 23, 2013
OK..
Re: How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy by manmustwac(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
InAfconSquad: My cover has been blown, My identity has been revealed.. So there's no need hiding.
and your topic deserves to be thrown in the recycle bin for breaking rule #8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! / Any Evidence That Christ Really Exists Without A Bible Backing / Blood Of Jesus & Ark Of The Covenant Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.