Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation (15758 Views)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Jonathan Is Not To Blame, Reno Omokri Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2013
The empty head Buhari talks crap, as usual. Has anyone ever heard anything constructive- new ideas on Policing, Economy, Power, etc- from this man? Only thing he knows is criticize. Only shallow people would want this empty shell in Aso Rock.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by successking: 8:53pm On May 24, 2013
Please NL, understand that Buhari has lost the battle and out of frustration engaged in wolf crying. He will remain an opposition for the rest of his life as there will not be vacancy in Aso Rock until he dies.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by omoredia: 9:03pm On May 24, 2013
automaticcarzz: Buhari remains the only former General with no oil license despite the fact that he was Petroleum Miinister. Buhari is the only former Genaral who has refused to join other Generals in PDP to loot the treasury. Keep hating him and the truth shall prevail.

Is this Buhari guy really serious abt being president? With every word he says he becomes more and more of a comic nuthead! I'm sure he is more intrested in Saudi oil and terrorst money! Lol grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by dbride: 9:10pm On May 24, 2013
General Buhari, I once spoke highly of you and wished you were the president. Not anymore. From your recent comments, I decided to investigate you and where your strange confidence lies. Checked out the many Islamic jihadist sites including Boko Haram. Horrific to say the least, where men and women show off sophisticated guns and where they received training, suffice to say that men and women educated and not so educated are still being recruited. What caught my attention the most is that Buhari is celebrated by these members. They refer to Buhari as "magainin bera da kare" meaning antidote for monkeys/baboons and dogs. Who are the monkeys and dogs, considering that these different Islamic groups are praying to allah to give them victory as they do his work of "shooting" to death all kaferis (non muslims) showing off their guns; slogans like "if they don't fear Koran, they will fear guns".

One more surprise, these mujahidin (Jihadists) are calling for DEMOCRACY TO BE BANNED. The Islamic world really has a hidden agenda. Democracy they say is against the Sunnah. Buhari, would I be wrong if I say that a plan is on for the jihadists to support you to power and then establish that Sunnah that forbids Democracy through you; where you fail to get there, then they let blood like you threatened. Now I know why Buhari does not condemn their acts.

The God that I serve, the one who created all of us, you and the jihadists inclusive, will surprise you and put all works of darkness to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Hajiharuna: 9:35pm On May 24, 2013
Awake9ja: Buhari was once the chairman of miyeti allah in west africa yethe could not be able to transformthose normads into 21st century animal farm.
But he is interested to lead us, is it bcus he is fulani andany zombie from fulani extraction see nigeria as their fathers estate and fools from core north also see them as sacred cows.

Which reasonable country can buhari with all his evil involvement in nigeria can stand and point fingers? Is it not only nigeria
He truncate democricy yet expires to be a democratic president.

This man doesnt know his left from his right am saying it sincerely no castigating.
He can vile to be emir of kastina or even sokoto pls not nigeria.
dis ur grammer much o!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by ferking(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2013
The fact is that Buhari is just lucky that GEJ is a God fearing man, and he is leading Nigerian with the fear of God, if not people like Buhari should be hiding and running for their dear life,were was Buhari when obasenjo was rulling this country,were did he keep his mouth when obj use the military to clean the whole of bayelsa? D incident that inspire timaya,were was Buhari when yaradua ordered for the killing of the so called boko harem?what did he say?okay! Because he has seen mr Good man he now want to show dat he now knows how to talk,please help me tell him that we still love mr president even if he is incompetent,so leave him for us we love him that weak and we hate you that strong nigeria is too fragile for your iron hand.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by samclet(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2013
slimchimex: Treat Boko Haram the Way You
Treated Niger Delta Militants-Buhari
Former Head of State General
Muhammadu Buhari has advised
President Goodluck Jonathan to resign
from office for his inability to tackle the security challenges facing the
country.
“Jonathan should vacate and give way
to competent hand to govern the
country”, he said.
Speaking to newsmen in his residence in Daura town yesterday, General
Buhari said the issue of security is a
fundamental duty of any responsible
government, but Jonathan failed to
protect the lives and the properties of
Nigerians since he assumed power. “When the Niger Delta militants
started their activities in the South-
South, they were invited by the late
President Umaru Yar’adua.
An aircraft was sent to them and their
leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They
were given money and a training
scheme was introduced for their
members. But when the Boko Haram
emerged in the north members of the
sect were killed,” General Buhari lamented.
“And when the police failed to
address the insurgency, soldiers were
invited and they captured the Boko
Haram leader, Muhammad Yusuf alive
and handed him over to police. But Yusuf was eventually killed, his in-law
too was killed and their houses were
demolished”, he said.
He said the murder of the Boko Haram
leader however provoked his
followers and that was what led the country to its present situation. He
suggested that government should
adopt a new approach that will end
the insurgency without affecting the
lives and properties of innocent
people. “In Bama and Baga towns, military
personnel were reported to have
been engaged in extortion and
sometimes raping of women. And
because a soldier was killed in Baga
the whole town was sacked by military. This is not the best way
military should have acted when they
were sent to restore law and order in
a town. How can a responsible
government allow its people to be
killed in this way,” he asked. He warned that the police, SSS, army,
navy and Air force should know how
to conduct themselves and act
professionally.
“The soldiers are not expected to go
and sack a town because one of them is killed. They are expected to capture
the culprits for prosecution. After all
the soldiers are not meant to tackle
internal crisis but when it is necessary
they should act professionally.
“Whoever is sent to protect people should also protect their integrity.
When the former England’s Prime
Minister, Margret Thatcher decided to
hold its political meeting in Brighton
the security advised her to cancel the
meeting because of the IRN rebellions, but she insisted and held the meeting.
The hotel she was accommodated
was bombed and some of her political
associates were killed but soldiers did
not condone the area and kill
everybody there, rather they conducted themselves professionally,”
Buhari said.
General Buhari, who condemned the
imposition of state of emergency in
Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states,
said state of emergency was not the best way to address insurgency in the
three affected states and the country
in general.
“Government cannot kill all the Boko
Haram members. Government should
rather arrest and prosecute the Boko Haram members. They should only be
killed when they said clearly they
wage war against their country like
what happened during the civil war.
And even during civil war we that
fought in the war were given a copy of code of conduct book which guided
us against killing innocent people”, he
said.
So what are u pointing at?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by HARDDON: 10:03pm On May 24, 2013
automaticcarzz: Buhari remains the only former General with no oil license despite the fact that he was Petroleum Miinister. Buhari is the only former Genaral who has refused to join other Generals in PDP to loot the treasury. Keep hating him and the truth shall prevail.

he is nothing but a blood sucking demon. the heat must be getting to him now huh? his money sinked into arming these dogs going down the drain now?

kama would catch up with him and all the souls he has sponsored these dogs to take would hasten his journey to the great beyond

he obviously didnt think GEJ would have the ball to apply the smoke out tech.

as Atiku said, those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable. chew on that
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by OdionOdion: 10:05pm On May 24, 2013
The intellectual hub of the then Buhari's administration was late Tunde Idiagbon.I pity Buhari because each time he speaks you can notice the frustration the IBB coup had on him,truly Buhari hadn't
Recovered from that shock,hence he usually see criticism of GEJ government as possible escape route from his IBB fiasco.All should cry for Buhari and pity him
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Andyforte: 10:25pm On May 24, 2013
I think this response to Buhari was too lenient. When u reply that lame fool u don't choose words carefully. He ignited a fire sat down there to tell the ppl working to quench it to resign. This old cattle rearer, never send these hopeless messages to us again. U hear!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Kalemba1: 10:29pm On May 24, 2013
Make una 4get dis useless ABOKI. He is a learner.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by rash47(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2013
Rasheed Babaita: yes thanks for all d bla black sheep story,truly buhari does not stands for a united Nigeria. His statement are too provocative. Dats why he can never rule us again.

Hi,babaita here too. Dr is that you?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by taiwo3(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2013
tai wo: gfDr
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2013
symbianDON: i have never criticized buhari before but this time he definately has gone beyond his boundaries. How buhari equates niger delta militants with boko haram sect beats me hollow. Mr. Buhari, how many innocent people did the militants kill? How many churches and how many mosques did they wreak havoc on? Did the militants have a clear cut and realistic reason why they took to arms or not? When they were invited to dialogue did they oblige or not? The answers are all YES!!! Which of these questions has yes as answer when applied to boko haram? The mere fact that you have always been supportive of violence and boko haram smacks of mischief and suspicion. I have lost all the respect i ever had for you. If you can't support the onslaught against boko haram then go to blazes sir!!!

Maj Gen. Buhari also kicked my respect out of the window too. I think it is time Tinubu tells him to keep quiet before he sinks the APC ship before it even sails. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by dikarious(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2013
alaoeri:
And 'll his death do Nigeria any good?
yes O̲̣̣̥oº°˚...1million votes on this one!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by zanga420: 12:14am On May 25, 2013
emmysenior: With Buhari's previous statement on this, he has finally shoot himself in the leg.
this perfectly detailed, factual n mannered reply this Reno Omokri of a guy gave buhari, is super. How I wish fellow nairalanders can approach issues in this manner, with facts in reply n do away with abusive tendencies. With this Reno Omokri, you are one of the civilised n intelligent politicians of this era. Keep it up man.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by ikokidesam(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2013
Sum1 should tell buhari that he can never rule dis nation again, because of his competent, dat is why he was bondo out by IBB
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Orikinla(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2013
Ehenn. If Islamic terrorists unleashed mayhem when a Muslim military head of state of Buhari's calibre was in power, then what Boko Haram is doing is not because President Goodluck Jonathan is a Christian from the south. As Reno rightly noted, these Islamic terrorists did terrible things even when their fellow Hausa-Fulani Muslim brothers President Alhaji Shehu Shagari and Major-General Muhammadu Buhari were in power.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Nobody: 9:18am On May 25, 2013
As if I expected anything better from a tired old man who has refused to retire. A dinosaur cascading the lenght and breadth of the political landscape and proffering 1424 solutions to 2013 problems. I pity those that believe in him.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by godrate(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2013
thanks for this man,he's just talking nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2013

So dats y he is killing ppl? Hmm, i think i prefer those with oil license abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Nobody: 10:12am On May 25, 2013
What you tryin to point out here? So shallow upstairs..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Emytexboy(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2013
calling our presido to resign by this useless man called buhari boko haram leader is unlawful which he deseves to be punished! idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Emytexboy(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2013
tomakint: Definitely Buhari has gone senile! He is just foaming at the mouth for no just cause, a bloody hypocrite! The worst thing is that some blind southerners take this sadist as their Jean Claude Van Damme! What a shame, great thanks to Reno for this eye-opener cool
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by bennychuks: 2:35pm On May 25, 2013
It is unfortunate that this Rtd General has refused to know that he has nothing to offer this country any more.
Come to think of it has he forgotten that he promised to make nigeria ungovernable.He should go and burry his head in shame for
the atrocious killing he has caused this nation.the blood of the innocents that have been killed should be required
From him on the day of judgement.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Dracula27: 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
Pls eye on the ball. Tell us the truth in line with the topic.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Livinusc(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2013
tomakint: Definitely Buhari has gone senile! He is just foaming at the mouth for no just cause, a bloody hypocrite! The worst thing is that some blind southerners take this sadist as their Jean Claude Van Damme! What a shame, great thanks to Reno for this eye-opener cool
U av said it all.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by tomakint: 1:31am On May 26, 2013
CastleandGreen:
You are a real native goat.
cheesy cheesy abeg my belle dey turn me with laff cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by OkochiZico(m): 3:24am On May 26, 2013
Gen Buhari (rtd) will not do any better either, so he should relax. Rather he has a hidden agenda.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by Dreal1247: 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
How can u prove that he has no oil well?. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation by 12Monkeys: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Zombies, this bump is for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LG Funds: Banks Reject Cheques Issued By Govs, Says NFIU / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs / Nigeria Among Nine Most Illiterate Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.