Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim (20984 Views)

Mexico's Carlos Slim Reclaims World's Richest Man Title From Bill Gates / Mexican, Carlos Slim, Is World's Richest Man With $67 Billion / Carlos Slim: Second World Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Dygeasy(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2013
And the other day when Barcelona made me lose 2000 naira on nairabet when they lost to Bayern Munich, I didn't eat that night. See as these ones dey lose money anyhow.

God answer my prayers o!

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Janiobi(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2013
And so? Garri surpass water...
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by sholay2011(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2013
ajasa4link: Na wa o...the 2 men are busy making their billions on a daily basis and some people are wasting their precious time doing calculations,analysis and comparism of their wealth instead of finding means to make money as well... I've always said it; time is the leveler of all things,its how u use ur time that makes u what u are. Time is the difference between the rich man and the poor man not money. A rich man will buy a poor man's time and ensure that such men don't have time to even think of what to do with their time... I refuse to use my time in arguing and convincing others about who I think is the richest man in the world
Nice epistle. By the way, how many minutes did you waste in typing it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by PEREP: 2:57pm On May 24, 2013
Nigeria's FG will run a budget of about $34b in 2013 and as such Bill gate worths more than Nigeria in terms of Dollar for Dollar.

About three of Bill Gate in Nigeria with good business sense like Aliko will turn around the employment deficit of Nigeria.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by naptu2: 2:58pm On May 24, 2013
It'll all change again when Forbes assesses Chief Sweetus Oyoyo's wealth. He has got to be the richest man on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by mitey(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2013
" . . . With other holdings accounted for, Gates took the lead by just a hair, in billionaire terms: $140 million."

God dey o!
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by FECOSON: 3:03pm On May 24, 2013
I beg make i ask ooo, is Bill a Gate and carlos so slim? ....lol
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by mitey(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: oh my junior brothers GATE AND SLIM FIGHTING

And at your old age, what do you have to show for 'Not fighting'?

SMH for jobless trolls angry
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Ishilove: 3:04pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHO CARES ? LET ME SEE HIM TAKE IT WITH HIM WHEN HE DIES THEN I WILL BE IMPRESSED
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

angry angry
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by ocephraim(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2013
Carssus: For the 2013 World’s Billionaires List, Slim took
the top spot with a net worth of $73 billion,
while Gates came in at second richest with a net worth estimated at $67 billion
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Ishilove: 3:05pm On May 24, 2013
naptu2: It'll all change again when Forbes assesses Chief Sweetus Oyoyo's wealth. He has got to be the richest man on the planet.
Lol cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by awolowojoshua: 3:06pm On May 24, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link http://DeepProfit.com/?ref=70868
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2013
Ishilove:
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

angry angry
MY CAPS-LOCK IS BROKE. I CAINT AFFORD A NEW PUTER. cry
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Policewoman(f): 3:08pm On May 24, 2013
babaskool2: Dear nairalanders i would be spamming Nairaland as a form of protest at a particular moderator with the 100 email addresses im about to create, the point is it makes Nairaland unbearable and as all you see is post is hidden in almost evry thread you open. Thank you
STORY. Spambot is there to take care of you.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by UyiIredia(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2013
How does this affect the price of garri ?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 24, 2013
Culbobby: Like seriously,what would happen to all the billions when he(gates) goes back home?...if only money can buy eternity.smh
he has made a name for himself by hardwork and not political thievery-he invented microsoft and by so doing has affected many lives positively.

He also donates a lot to charity
he has used the talent he was given by God to do something positive.
smh for some people who think to make heaven u must be a pauper......
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Bryancrox(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2013
I hope my chatting with Bill gate daughter on facebook is not in vain o
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by sylve11: 3:11pm On May 24, 2013
pro01:

Unless you live under a giant rock somewhere far from civilisation, you should have heard that he has pledged most of his fortune to charity. Not just that, he is actively campaigning for other billionaires to do same. What more do you want?

I tell you what, this man stands a better chance of making heaven than the selfsih and greedy pastors some of us 'worship' in this part of the world.

Abeg tell them again. cool
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by yuzedo: 3:17pm On May 24, 2013
naptu2: It'll all change again when Forbes assesses Chief Sweetus Oyoyo's wealth. He has got to be the richest man on the planet.
bro waow!! shocked so my richness news have reach d 4 coner of nigerian and d world? well am not suprise, o mua, chiff policarp sweetus oyoyo d eagle have landed 1 of alaba macket, dis forbs magazin say dey want to put me as number 1 but u no kindnappas are plenty in dis place. am only save in banana island so i dont want to atract atention. bro plis later u and ishilove can come to my man shun, i hav nice gift four u! tenk wink

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by SPSpecial(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2013
Congratz to the olowos.........
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by XHTML: 3:18pm On May 24, 2013
No thanks to the booming technology sector.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by sammmiey1: 3:19pm On May 24, 2013
_Digital: London. Tel Lagos:08035294663 , London: 00447804242605 . Email: uk.digitaz@gmail.com

Blackberry bold 5 9900 @ N40,000
Blackberry bold 4 9780 @ N24,000
Blackberry bold 2 9700 @ N21,00
Blackberry Touch 1 9800 @ N25,000
Blackberry Touch 2 9810 @ N33,000
Blackberry Curve 4 9360 @ N24,000

Do you want to start a mobile phone selling business in Nigeria , talk to us and we can help in sourcing the right product .
GERROUT JOR,WE ARE TALKING MONEY YOU ARE ADVERTISING BOLD2. GOVERNMENT GOAT.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by sammmiey1: 3:20pm On May 24, 2013
God,how I fit rch like dis man ooooooooh biko?
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by effisyman: 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
Watch out for my name soon...
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by yuzedo: 3:31pm On May 24, 2013
samm_miey: GERROUT JOR,WE ARE TALKING MONEY YOU ARE ADVERTISING BOLD2. GOVERNMENT GOAT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by chriskwaku: 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
manny4life: All this billions and I'm here thinking of how to make my million $$$..

Dont worry your time go come.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by TS2(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2013
babaskool2: Dear nairalanders i would be spamming Nairaland as a form of protest at a particular moderator with the 100 email addresses im about to create, the point is it makes Nairaland unbearable and as all you see is post is hidden in almost evry thread you open. Thank you

This is a Public Service Announcement! undecided
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by TS2(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
oluwadare26: Jay- Hahaha

Davido- Why u dey laugh?

Jay- I'v checked the List 1001 times, but couldnt find ur Dad's Name.

Davido- U dey Muah, whats dat suppose to mean?

Jay- Nothing now...just thought dat with all ur bragado ur Papa go dey on d list

Davido- U are M.ad once again, wey ur own father's Name?

Jay- O.B.O...u get mouth

Davido- Na me b dat oo

errmmmmm...i patiently await the punchline/moral of your very interesting story
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
@CARLOS, LOOK FOR ANOTHER YAHOO!YAHOO FORMAT FOR UR SELF. ONLINE SELLING OF BLACKBERRY i'll not pay u.
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by PrinceOzils(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2013
Consistency is what keeps the champions at the top...
Re: Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim by dannymatt(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2013
At least the two billionaires are not like our Nigerian greedy types, they even team up in achieving a goal part of which is to help the poor and those without capacity, if only our rich men can be a little like minded as they are we would have had a better Nigeria but instead our rich men amass great wealth to terrorize suffering Nigerians, I'm happy that Bill Gates is now the richest man again, our Naija rich men should learn from him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Business Name! / I Need A Palm Kernel Oil Supplier / Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.