Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Rich girl pikin poor man pikin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich girl pikin poor man pikin (2271 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by kadejayi(m): 1:36am On Aug 18, 2005
Both felll in luv ( unconditional luv) rich girls parents are havin none of it cos of the gulf in societal status wats d way out for the luv birds.
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by spicy4real(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2005
its not a crime 2 b poor or rich but if d luv is there let d girl's parent s let go or not they will jeopardise their child's future
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by gina34(f): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2005
i will say is not fair the way they treat poor people in this country.
but with love and prayer they will pull through.
they should take it to God in prayer.
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by hotangel2(f): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2005
Love is the one that should decide, not wealth. The kids don't need their parents to tell them whether ot not they should be together. Whichever one of them that has money should be wise enough to have gather money and go start a family with the poor on he/she loves. Don't they fvcking watch movies?
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by layi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2005
Any1 I bring home to my Parents is for their blessings(..just protocol anyway) not for their authentication.
I'm d one going to live with her. Not my Parents.
I really don't understand what wealth has got to do with this.

Well, I'll advise them to do just what hot-angel has said (above).
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by hopy2005(f): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2005
,What I want to share with us, is that we should'nt underate anybody, co's this world changes, ur today might not be as tomorrow, that is while no body can predict the future it's only God, so we ought to thank God in every situation we found our selves, co's the poor girl or the poor guy might become rich tomorrow and the rich man pikin becomes poor, Yes it could be possible, am saying this co's my cousin today is living like a big woman, as at when he started with his guy, the guy has nothing, not even bed that is what true Love does, In conclution, today, that guy is fuking rich, his now working in offsore
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by hopy2005(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, God should help usooooooo
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by eveseh(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
well that's what they say,what love gotta do with it grin grin grin grin
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by Pastormat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
Only genuine love is the foundation to evry happy marriage or any relationship for that matter. Having the wealth of the whole world is not license to a happy home or marriage. If the rich guy/girl genuinely love the poor guy/girl, then the negative opinion of the parent does not count.
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 30, 2011
2005!

i dont care if i annoy you. this is too funny!
Re: Rich girl pikin poor man pikin by fuqua: 2:44am On Jan 30, 2011
Can't blame the rich family. Some useless in-laws will shake you down for cash at the slightest opportunity. grin

(1) (Reply)

They Call Me Dummy. Am I One? / hh / Loosing My Love To Ldr : Honest Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.