Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? (34459 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by ifebosco: 11:28pm On May 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
This thread has been killed.....it was nice debating...
hope you learn something
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by justwise(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2013
mobuch: Why are all d comments being hidden?
Thats why I hate commenting on travel topics, cos dis justwise of a moderator always overdoes his job.

I wonder if seun pays him salary?
With the way he is going with dis dictatorial behaviors, he is making dis thread boring.

Honestly, dis justwise of a guy needs to be removed, he doesnt know his job.

unfortunately when supposedly grown up adults are behaving like a yr old baby they will be treated like one.

What makes the thread boring is people posting off-topic and insulting each other.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2013
How I take miss this thread? undecided undecided

For me, my long term goals for coming home is within the next three/five years. I've lived in this country for so long, I don't even know for how long. embarassed
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by ifebosco: 11:36pm On May 25, 2013
bootlegaz:
You can say that again. The jobless here will call you a traitor for exposing what is wrong with that cesspool of a country. Are you not surprise that the middle class among them send their kids to Ghana for higher education?
nobody is saying nigeria is a haven, how i wish thats true but that is not the case,we don´t like people saying nigeria will not change for ever,that we are going to remain like this for ever.
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2013
babyosisi: There is a trigger happy mod on this thread

@ sister, when are u returning home? We have to make a difference you know grin
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by bootlegaz: 11:39pm On May 25, 2013
ifebosco: nobody is saying nigeria is a haven, how i wish thats true but that is not the case,we don´t like people saying nigeria will not change for ever,that we are going to remain like this for ever.
Do you know who your state senator is? Would you be able to seat down with the legislators representing your locality to discuss matters arisen in your community?
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by ifebosco: 11:40pm On May 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

THE ONLY THING I LEARNED IS THAT ..PEOPLE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES GET ABUSED FROM ALL FRONTS....BY THEIR GOVERNMENTS, LEADERS, OUTSIDE FORCES AND EVEN TAKE ABUSE ONLINE SUCH AS NAIRALAND.....THE MODS ON THIS FORUM CAN ABUSE YOU GUYS BECAUSE LETS FACE IT WHAT YALL KINDA DO ABOUT IT? NOTHING..POVERTY SUCKS...AND PEOPLE IN POVERTY GET ABUSED FROM ALL FRONTS....thats what i learned...
so you believe our attacks on you is because we are poor??now you can see how some of us just because you enter plan go obodo oyibo the rest of your country mens are poor.GOD help you
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by ifebosco: 11:42pm On May 25, 2013
bootlegaz:
Do you know who your state senator is? Would you be able to seat down with the legislators representing your locality to discuss matters arisen in your community?
because you and i made them demi gods,and now they see them selves as gods.but we can change that view,im optimistic
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by gothrones(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2013
@justwise

Don't be selective in your judgement. If you want to hide the posts that were off topic, then you'd have to hide more than 99% of the posts on this thread. So please hide them all. Don't only select the ones that offend your sensibilities. Would you like me to point you to the all the posts that violated rule 1.
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by automaticcarzz: 11:44pm On May 25, 2013
bootlegaz:

That is not possible in Nigeria. We have access to our senators and representatives here.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by justwise(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2013
gothrones: @justwise

Don't be selective in your judgement. If you want to hide the posts that were off topic, then you'd have to hide more than 99% of the posts on this thread. So please hide them all. Don't only select the ones that offend your sensibilities. Would you like me to point you to the all the posts that violated rule 1.

No, thank you.
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by collynzo2(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2013
justwise:

No, thank you.
hahaha you are yet to make any contribution on the topic
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by bootlegaz: 11:47pm On May 25, 2013
ifebosco: because you and i made them demi gods,and now they see them selves as gods.but we can change that view,im optimistic
Count me out bruv. I speak to my rep when ever I wish to and I know his name. God Bless United States.
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 25, 2013
manny4life:

@ sister, when are u returning home? We have to make a difference you know grin

As soon as they give me a juicy post in Abuja

[size=18pt]
PDP !![/size] wink grin
Re: How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? by ifebosco: 11:52pm On May 25, 2013
automaticcarzz:

That is not possible in Nigeria. We have acces to our senators and representatives here.
is not possible because majority of nigerians are selve centered people

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately / 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.