Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (34265 Views)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by lastpage: 4:04pm On May 25, 2013
Pukkah:

Please stop this divisive and spiteful line of thinking. You were so determined to make a needless conclusion on Yoruba Muslims in Lagos. What's your motive?

In everything that FFK wrote, the only interesting thing to you is Nigerian ethnicity/religion. Why?

Was Michael Otedola (a Christian) not an elected Lagos governor? Was Oyinlola not a military governor? You need to get informed and stop spreading hate and unfounded tales.

People like you have been told many times to stop stoking the fire of religion or making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Face the issues raised here by FFK and stop chasing Lagos' shadows.

[b]Thank you for you response!

Let me also add that Lagosians (Mainly Yorubas but not entirely as Lagos has a large dose of mixed ethnicity) dont give a hoot about "the Religion" of who rules Lagos!

As long as the Governor DELIVERS in terms of infrastructures, good governance, probity and rule of law, he can be an atheist for all we care! kiss kiss

That Fashola is a Muslim (practising or not, is nobody's business) boils down to choice of his party.
We must understand that in the 'grand scheme of things', Yorubas (and they have influenced the minorities tribes living amongst them) are much more sophisticated that most people understand.

For us, Wisdom/Education comes first, mutual respect/tolerance comes second, self-criticism comes third and Religion is way down the line!
That is why the Boko Haram brand of Islamic fundamentalism will never find footing in Lagos.

Some hoodlums (hiding under Islamic religion) can try to infiltrate and incite chaos in Lagos but they would be roundly identified and "disposed" ASAP!
Do you think for one moment, that Lagosians with their love for freedom and social life would "hide" some Terrorist and give them cover, as is obtained in Northern Nigeria? Dont think so!

That this "BRITISH KILLER" has parents of Nigerian, nay Yoruba origins, is no less important than that rain would fall next wednesday!
He is as Yoruba or as Nigerian, as David Cameron himself!
[/b]

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by kandiikane(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2013
They Must have been high on Iboga.

Why did I think they were somalians?

Why is it that when people convert to Islam they tend to go to the extreme?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by kandiikane(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tiribolad: 4:20pm On May 25, 2013
gbosaa:
They couldnt confront the boys as well cos they were unarmed and had to wait for the firearm unit who arrived in about 20mins.
Were they Nigerian Police?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Rossikk(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: Did FFK quote David Icke in Public?

Same David Icke that believes that the World is ruled by LIZARDS from outer Space?

Stop lying. Icke believes there is a humanoid reptilian race involved adversely in human affairs. He's by no means the first or only person to propound this view. How do you know there isn't? You need to keep an open mind regarding ALL possibilities. Afterall you never attack christians who think Jonah slept 40 days in a whale and walked out alive, and that a man named Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven before onlookers, among other outlandish biblical claims.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2013
Aaaand the fundamental question everybody is dodging still remains.

Would all of these excuses, long talk, conspiracy theories, exist if the perpetrators were Igbo?

Would Femi Fani Kayode even bother to write that article?

I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by kandiikane(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk:

Stop lying. Icke believes there is a humanoid reptilian race involved adversely in human affairs. He's by no means the first or only person to propound this view. How do you know there isn't? You need to keep an open mind regarding ALL possibilities. Afterall you never attack christians who think Jonah slept 40 days in a whale and walked out alive, and that a man named Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven before onlookers, among other outlandish biblical claims.

Touche.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Hoodrat(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2013
You're serving a 45 year labor sentence that benefits no one but the international banker pigs.
The corporations are stealing the resources of humanity. The Colonization system does not create wealth, it simply redistributes wealth unequally.The international bankers have hijacked the international economy.Your consciousness is rendered dormant by capitalist technological flows.Global poverty is rising by the same percentage as Fortune 500 CEO pay.You're silenced by your teachers, by your bosses, by your 'leaders'.Your psychology is incessantly attacked by the traitorous cultural elite. The powerful Nations continues to suck up the world's resources while the powerless Nations lives in abject poverty with all their natural resources.
You're powerless. All the power is hoarded by the capitalists.
Global poverty continues its rapid expansion across the world.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by TheBookWorm: 4:53pm On May 25, 2013
It seems like a lot of Nigerians are suffering from outright shock that those two demented souls are not from the normal groups that we associate with terrorism, but are of Yoruba stock. A people who often have family members who follow Christianity or Islam in the same household.

I wonder if the two individuals were Hausa, would some Nigerians be having this discussion?

But the fact still remains that both of these animals are of Nigerian descent and it is time that Nigerians come to terms with that information instead of believing conspiracy theories.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by ezeagu(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk:

How do you know there isn't?. Classic.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by seagulsntrawler: 5:17pm On May 25, 2013
kandiikane: They Must have been high on Iboga.

I think it is a perversion of the good religion (Islam) that makes them to be radicalised which in itself is a product of covert operations by secret service agencies like the CIA,KGB,MI5 et al. Do you care to know under whom Bin Laden got his training from? Try and research the links between fundamental Islam and secret service agencies worlwdide, an example is the Pakistani services creating schools called madrassas where students are being trained to hate India and the west.Also research LET(Lashkir tor ibar) and the pakistani secret service. Though, all religions have a violent past but Islam is being made a scapegoat here.Peace
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by obibanks: 5:18pm On May 25, 2013
Small thing dat happens, people wud b looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ who †φ blame. ΨђåƮ concern illuminti and two guyz dat finally agreed dat "2day, we wud kill one british soldier". They probably knew he was A̶̲̥̅ soldier because he was recruitin I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat area. And people expecting †φ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡​ video of killing, U̶̲̥̅̊ think its easy to startin capturin the scene abi U̶̲̥̅̊ want make D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ grab them as suspect??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2013
shymexx: The world is a crazy place and the more you look, the less you see. Not a conspiracy theorist, but this man made some interesting points.

Anyway, where were all the armed undercover police and trident officers that harass black youths all over South London when this brutal act was being perpetrated?

And why most every terrorist attack in US and UK always follow the same sequence, or have links? 9/11 - 7/7. Boston attack and this one. Christmas bomber - domiciled in the UK but trying to attack the US.

Also, why did Obama choose that same day to announce his new drone order? That's kind of reminiscent of how the Pope declared a new world order immediately after 9/11. And it's been a new world order since then - with "War on Terror" as the cover.

People, especially Nigerians, need to be vigilant. Every agenda always has an end-game.

I can't really say much... R.I.P to the dead soldier.

Welcome back from NL purgatory.

I was not going to post anything else on this thread, but your response here caught my attention.

You would simply have to take my word for it when I state that the kind of brain washing some of youths get subjected to at the hands of Islamo-fascist organisations actually makes them highly susceptible to violent reactions. I can authoritatively say this, based on my professional calling, knowledge of "the streets", and experience acquired over a number of years. I will say little more on what informs my views, in a public forum, beyond asserting that parents will do well to acknowledge the pervading level of disenfranchisement among inner-city youth.

Moving on...while some of the uninformed opinions provided on this thread may be excused because of a limited understanding, what is difficult to fathom is the extent of deniability being expressed. Instead of raising meaningful questions (which you have asked before) about the process of conversion to Islamo-fascism and what this portends, we have educated Nigerians pontificating on someone's flights of fantasy. Much like our public school educated, Cambridge alumnus ex-minister; here we are, offering conjectural theories in place of meaningful introspection and reflection.

How does the suspension of reality here help other endangered youth who are currently subjects of ventriloquists with a morbid agenda? What is so mystical about a process of conversion to Islam which happens, more often than not, in youth offender’s institutions and prison when Malcolm X (a celebrated hero) had a similar rite of passage? Why do we continue to feign ignorance, when the latest reports on this case indicates that at least one terrorist had an ox to grind, as a result of brutal physical and sexual molestation at the hands of British security agencies?

Please help me understand how a foray into the world of "illuminati-reptilians", canvassed by a self-serving white man known as David Icke, positively elevates the debate on these important questions.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by delvinmaya(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2013
For me, it seems like Fani Kayode is the one being brainwashed.... Dumb ass fellow. No wonder there were plane crashes during his tenure, the mad fellow was busy streaming illuminati videos online. Talk about playing fiddle while planes crashed. Yeye fellow
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tintingz(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2013
Femi kayode said ''More importantly will this whole episode not give the western powers and the British people another reason to demonise Islam and target mosques and Muslim clerics? Is that part of the plan and the wider picture? Is the whole idea to create the atmosphere for vicious reprisal attacks against Muslims and Nigerians in the U.K.?''

Another good reasons to his words...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by seagulsntrawler: 5:49pm On May 25, 2013
I think FFK raised some valid points. You should attack the message and not the messenger. Main stream media reporting has always left much to be desired considering their past antecedents. Consider an interview granted by Benazir Bhutto in 2007 with David Frost in which she made an assertion that Bin Laden had been killed 'years ago' in Pakistan.
http://de.indymedia.org/2008/02/207108.shtml.
BBC in its reporting censored that part of her interview by editing out her comment and later issued an apology.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/01/post_8.html

Bhutto was killed in a combined shooting and suicide bomb attack by alqueda operatives some couple of weeks after this interview was granted. If her assertions were to be true, then you wonder who was killed(or murdered) in the april 30th/may1 2011 sting operation carried out to take out Bin laden in Pakistan. We were told that she made the assertion in 'error' but plenty of questions still remained unanswered to this day.Peace
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by bingils(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2013
I usually don't comment on issues like this, but this really got me wondering if all we see is hatred & ignorance that has characterised the majority of the worlds population!

Whether we like it or not Islam is the only religion opposed to western archaic ideologies. Ideologies that goes to the extent of opposing Human existence, like the so called legalisation of gay marriages or same sex marriage being made to look like some natural act to which a man is attracted to his fellow male folk and vice visa in the case of the females.

The west will stop at nothing to tarnish the image of Allah's religion, we Muslims are not surprised because it is clearly stated that we must be oppressed by haters of the religion and people who are making ways or paving ways for the coming of the anti-christ but Allah (swt) has promised that His religion must flourish no matter what they do..

One thing I've found very interesting over the years is how a majority non-muslims fall for lies & conspiracies of the western media in tarnishing the image of Islam. This brings me to the point of asking, why is it that the religion of Islam is the ONLY religion being giving a bad light amongst other world religions? Even thou the answer to this is quite rhetorical to muslims & a few open minded individuals, the answer is that Islam is the ONLY religion that won't giving in cheaply to world corruption, we Muslims are guided by Allah's principles that do not make us preys to the ills of the world... The world is filled with corruption, ladies walk about n.aked all in the name of westernisation, Murder & R.ape are prevalent in the world over, these and many more are the reasons why Muslims are prime targets of the anti-christ. I'm not obliged to make you believe, but the truth has to be told for at least a few logical minds to attest to this.

FFK is not forcing anyone to believe his assertions, as such he holds every right to speak his mind from the angle to which he viewed the issue being deliberated, so instead of calling him all sort of names why don't you lazily make some research about the world you live in, the are many questions without answers, the world is not as easy & enjoying it may seem to you, the devil is at work & constantly winning minds to himself day in day out & he won't stop!

These are the end times, calamities are a sign of its coming, if all you do is to castigate issues like this, I'll implore you to start looking for answers than to be left in the blind thinking all is well in this sick world we live in.

Finally, do not take everything the media tells you hook, line & sinker always look beyond what they are selling to you, have an objectively open mind, the anti-christ is real, hell is real, ask more questions than you can answer, we Muslims are paying the price, the media has made us to be, we are attributed to Terrorism whenever something happens but yet we are strong and dedicated to remain in our religion..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Napolitano(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk: David Icke has more knowledge of the world in his left index finger than you have in your entire body and your family.

When you turn to insults, you end up passing frustrations rather than a message. I wonder where I insulted either David Icke or FFK in my posts.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tplacid: 6:12pm On May 25, 2013
kandiikane: They Must have been high on Iboga.

Last time I checked, Tony Blair's younger sister converted to Islam and she isn't an extremist. They are over 1 Billion Muslims in the world and less than 1 percent are extremist yet most people ignore the actions of majority of Muslim population and make their judgement based on the actions of less than one percent of the whole Muslim Population. It is just pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by lifeworth247(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
Fani kayode is not joking.He knows what he is saying.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Mintayo(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
bingils: I usually don't comment on issues like this, but this really got me wondering if all we see is hatred & ignorance that has characterised the majority of the worlds population!

Whether we like it or not Islam is the only religion opposed to western archaic ideologies. Ideologies that goes to the extent of opposing Human existence, like the so called legalisation of gay marriages or same sex marriage being made to look like some natural act to which a man is attracted to his fellow male folk and vice visa in the case of the females.

The west will stop at nothing to tarnish the image of Allah's religion, we Muslims are not surprised because it is clearly stated that we must be oppressed by haters of the religion and people who are making ways or paving ways for the coming of the anti-christ but Allah (swt) has promised that His religion must flourish no matter what they do..

One thing I've found very interesting over the years is how a majority non-muslims fall for lies & conspiracies of the western media in tarnishing the image of Islam. This brings me to the point of asking, why is it that the religion of Islam is the ONLY religion being giving a bad light amongst other world religions? Even thou the answer to this is quite rhetorical to muslims & a few open minded individuals, the answer is that Islam is the ONLY religion that won't giving in cheaply to world corruption, we Muslims are guided by Allah's principles that do not make us preys to the ills of the world... The world is filled with corruption, ladies walk about n.aked all in the name of westernisation, Murder & R.ape are prevalent in the world over, these and many more are the reasons why Muslims are prime targets of the anti-christ. I'm not obliged to make you believe, but the truth has to be told for at least a few logical minds to attest to this.

FFK is not forcing anyone to believe his assertions, as such he holds every right to speak his mind from the angle to which he viewed the issue being deliberated, so instead of calling him all sort of names why don't you lazily make some research about the world you live in, the are many questions without answers, the world is not as easy & enjoying it may seem to you, the devil is at work & constantly winning minds to himself day in day out & he won't stop!

These are the end times, calamities are a sign of its coming, if all you do is to castigate issues like this, I'll implore you to start looking for answers than to be left in the blind thinking all is well in this sick world we live in.

Finally, do not take everything the media tells you hook, line & sinker always look beyond what they are selling to you, have an objectively open mind, the anti-christ is real, hell is real, ask more questions than you can answer, we Muslims are paying the price, the media has made us to be, we are attributed to Terrorism whenever something happens but yet we are strong and dedicated to remain in our religion..

please i am confused...is there anything like ANTI-CHRIST in Islam?
Is ANTI-CHRIST part of your doctrines?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by irokop(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
Its unfortunate that all this is hapening in a country that once embraced and exported christianity, all muslim have condemn the act does it solve the problem no rather its just calm it for that mnit alone waitting for the big one to happen

What does suraha 9v5 say about non muslims? Its says kill them, now the quetion is this extrimist and radical muslims which book do they use? Is it quoran if is quoran what does some of the chapters say abt non muslims,

This muslims has mission which is to conquarr the world and rule the world with one religon and one law which is sharia law, will it work can it work? Some years back in northern nigeria an igbo man was beheaded in the street of kano for using the mulim bible inapropletly acording to them, can a christian do such? No but leave it for God, what happened in the street of northern nigeria when a denmark news paper published some thing abt mohammed there prophet? Christians were massacard mainly igbos, what about The teddy bear name calling out side nigeria how many christian nigerian died, where is the peaceful nature of islam?

There are so many cases like this in the world which we sweep under the bed and move on un till they convert david cameron by force or by ignorant I urge every reader of this my trash to go and read a book called
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by delvinmaya(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2013
@bingils, lemme point something out to you Sir, in Africa, there's a totally different meaning to tragedy. The African concept of tragedy is that one offends, but all suffer. The truth herein is this, muslims are people I relate with. I have arguments with, play, laugh, and the muslims I know put a shame to the way the religion is been portrayed by terrorists, but the actions of the extreme few over-shadows those of the good ones. Take Nigeria as a case study, before the issue of Boko Haram even came up, there was a view of muslims, as savages. Almost every other year, we all would wake up to hear about religious crisis, christians being killed for their beliefs. Then the boko boys came along to spice the party. You have to admit yourself, that right from time, your religion has not had good representation.
Makes you wonder if there were no radical christians and why they have not been fighting God's battle for him
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by irokop(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
irokop: Its unfortunate that all this is hapening in a country that once embraced and exported christianity, all muslim have condem the act does it solve the problem no rather its just calm it for that mnit alone waitting for the big one to hapen

What does suraha 9v5 say about non muslims? Its says kill them, now the quetion is this extrimist and radical muslims which book do they use? Is it quoran if is quoran what does some of the chapters say abt non muslims,

This muslims has mission which is to concar the world and rule the with one religon and one law which is sharia law, will it work can it work? Some years back in northern nigeria an igbo man was beheaded in the sreet of kano for using the mulim bible inapropletly acording to them, can a christian do such? No but leave it for God, what happened in the street of northern nigeria when a demark news pepper published some thing abt mohammed there prophet? Christians were massacard mainly igbos
There are so many cases like this in the world which we sweep under the bed and move on un till they convert david cameron by force or by ignorant I urge every reader of this my trash to go and read a book called jerusalem count down written by rev,john hagee very intresting and inlightnining, rest in peace poor british boy ur govt should incorage christianity more better for them,God bless us j
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by dowjones(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2013
Rossikk: David Icke has more knowledge of the world in his left index finger than you have in your entire body and your family.

Why're you insulting the guy? He never said anything against David Icke. David Icke serves food for thought on many elements in world power and events BUT he raises alot of doubts when he talks about aliens, shape shifting and other "sci-fi" mumbo jumbo.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by uhuns: 6:43pm On May 25, 2013
Consider an interview granted by Benazir Bhutto in 2007 with David Frost in which she made an assertion that Bin Laden had been killed 'years ago' in Pakistan.
http://de.indymedia.org/2008/02/207108.shtml.
BBC in its reporting censored that part of her interview by editing out her comment and later issued an apology.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/01/post_8.html

the site is not in english.
my thoughts are in alinment with yours.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2013
Nigerians sha, we're ready to sacrifice any1 on d altar of ego. Yes we dnt like FFK, bt like it or not he has provided another twist into this whole thingy. Lets be objective & weigh d 'facts & fabu' equally.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2013
If una no fit imagine say na inside job, just wait make we begin see drone for sky for Naija.

These Brits want to come back and control us. How better a way than in the guise of "Global war against terror"?

Someone needs to wake up to reality. FFK might be peremptory in his write up, but I wouldn't rush to castigate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.