Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (34264 Views)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by redbottles(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2013
Wit all due respect, Bleep you Mr Femi Fani-kayode......STFU sir undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2013
delvinmaya: @bingils, lemme point something out to you Sir, in Africa, there's a totally different meaning to tragedy. The African concept of tragedy is that one offends, but all suffer. The truth herein is this, muslims are people I relate with. I have arguments with, play, laugh, and the muslims I know put a shame to the way the religion is been portrayed by terrorists, but the actions of the extreme few over-shadows those of the good ones. Take Nigeria as a case study, before the issue of Boko Haram even came up, there was a view of muslims, as savages. Almost every other year, we all would wake up to hear about religious crisis, christians being killed for their beliefs. Then the boko boys came along to spice the party. You have to admit yourself, that right from time, your religion has not had good representation.
Makes you wonder if there were no radical christians and why they have not been fighting God's battle for him

Talk religion with your Moslem "friends" and see how fast they will turn on you!

I speak from experience. I once asked a Moslem guy if he'll kill me if Jihad is declared in our town (Ilorin). He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. I got the message loud and clear. That was an "average, university educated" guy, o.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by delvinmaya(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2013
Jeezuzpick: If una no fit imagine say na inside job, just wait make we begin see drone for sky for Naija.

These Brits want to come back and control us. How better a way than in the guise of "Global war against terror"?

Someone needs to wake up to reality. FFK might be peremptory in his write up, but I wouldn't rush to castigate him.

So the britons will now invade nigeria, on what grounds. Like the americans did after the failed mutallab attempt. Really, too much conspiracy movies and books make your thinking amorous kinda

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by delvinmaya(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2013
Jeezuzpick:

Talk religion with your Moslem "friends" and see how fast they will turn on you!

I speak from experience. I once asked a Moslem guy if he'll kill me if Jihad is declared in our town (Ilorin). He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. I got the message loud and clear. That was an "average, university educated" guy, o.

Dude, thank God you mentioned ilorin, I graduated from university of ilorin. And in ilorin, you have two types of muslims, the fanatic and the moderate. Either way, I have not said I trust them, what I have said is the experience I had with them. All in all, I wish you got my drift. There are the conservatives and the fundamentalist. Each with his own opinion. However, you have to respect others opinion and stop throwing tantrums at the slightest provocations.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by esanland: 7:06pm On May 25, 2013
Femi is confused, confuse, please spare us from your confuse mind. my advice to you femi, stop watching crap on tv is making your mind more confuse and stop spreading confusion.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Mudley313: 7:28pm On May 25, 2013
what the fvck is this d1ck head spouting? so the disease of conspiratardism is now spreading to naija as well, with the emergence of all these pathetic terrorist apologist; these dudes have been radicalizing nor be today. put the blame where it's suppose to be layed: at the feet of followers of this barbaric religion

by the way only 28% of muslims in nigeria do not support sucide attacks so cut all that "the violent few" crap; this is a savage religion of violence, pure and simple

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by TechyGuy: 7:31pm On May 25, 2013
Why do I feel it's only muslims and people who watch too much movies that are looking for some explanation.

Yeah right, it was illuminati when almutalab attempted to bomb an aircraft in US.
Illuminati is behind all Islamic terrorist orgs in middle east and Africa.
Illuminati is behind the killings in northern Nigeria.
Illuminati is behind Boko haram
Illuminati this, Illuminati that.
Why are we still going round circles?
When will muslims start taking responsibility for their extremists.
Until that happens, we are very far from the solution.
They blame others continually for their bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by michelz: 7:40pm On May 25, 2013
Pls enough of all these conspiracy theories! How absurd can these arm-chair analysis sound! Here we hv two young men who some people hv known for long before these their unspeakable acts,who obviously knew the full import of their actions even before committing them nd yet they went ahead nd did same,and this Femi-kayode man is trying 2 hold brief 4 them...Mr Femi,u sit in d comfort of ur home and make unrealistic insinuations that these young men and those ones who carried out d Boston bombings, were hypnotized or something much more absurd,forgetting that are other extrimists in other places like Syria,Somalia,Afghan and even in ur home country Nigeria,who do similar thing almost on a daily basis...how abt them? Were they also hypnotized into these acts as u so cheaply put it? These people who do these acts are nothing more than brainwashed individuals, who hv allowed hate 2 consume them.stop alluding their indispicable acts 2 some government conspiracy,or moreso 2 some iluminati bullsh..t! Afterall nobody held guns 2 their heads nd forced them 2 committ these acts. Besides,none of them hs in anyway claimed that they were induced by anybody 2 do these things..stop holding brief 4 them! People shld knw dt dis is d 21st century and they shld start accepting responsibility 4 their actions-good or bad!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tunfeek: 7:55pm On May 25, 2013
Bobandgreat: Please, the sooner we begin to recognise that any muslim can be radicalised, the better. Let's stop living in self denial. Accept the obvious and profer solution. If we agree on the conspiracy theory, so what. Does it change the fact that Yoruba Muslims did the crime? Please, let's look for ways to. avoid future occurences and keep a close eye on our children.

I have been asking, when a christian is eventually elected as the governor of Lagos State, what will be the reaction of Yoruba Muslims? Will they still be as calm as they are? Or will Lagos turn to another Borno.?otedola tenure re d Muslims not calm.bigot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by irokop(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2013
Make I tell you guys the koko? Oya hear now, according to there religion is haram to live with non muslims that is why you see them being voilent all over the world, their holy book teaches them that christians and jews are pigs and baboon and dogs etc, if your fellow human being is all this what do you expect from them
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by flyforall: 8:07pm On May 25, 2013
i concur as it is more than the eye sees.
the more you look the less you see
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by gerald09(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2013
Anyone who lives in Woolwish knows its cos its a black community dats y it took the police 30min to respond.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Jfactor(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2013
ILLUMINATI... TINZ? WHO HAS WATCHED TOMB RAIDERS, U REMEMBER THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN CAVE AND FIGHT TO FORM THE TRIANGLE... THE ILLUMINATI TRIANGLE.. LISTEN TO THE WORDINGS AGAIN.. ILLUMINATI TINZ... WELL PLANNED.. FFK U TRY JOOH. 4GET SKIN COLOR, BUT ISSUE AT HAND.. NAIJA WIT BH...ILLUMINATI TINZ
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by benalvino(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2013
This article is waste of time and a utter shiiit
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by tintingz(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2013
Mintayo:

please i am confused...is there anything like ANTI-CHRIST in Islam?
Is ANTI-CHRIST part of your doctrines?
these shows you dont know anything about Islam.... Yes there is anti-Christ in Islam belief it is called ''Dajjal'' the beast with one eye which Jesus(as) son of Mary(as) will fight and kill in the end time. This is all said in the Hadith of the Prophet(sa) google it smiley
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Welcome back from NL purgatory.

I was not going to post anything else on this thread, but your response here caught my attention.

You would simply have to take my word for it when I state that the kind of brain washing some of youths get subjected to at the hands of Islamo-fascist organisations actually makes them highly susceptible to violent reactions. I can authoritatively say this, based on my professional calling, knowledge of "the streets", and experience acquired over a number of years. I will say little more on what informs my views, in a public forum, beyond asserting that parents will do well to acknowledge the pervading level of disenfranchisement among inner-city youth.

Moving on...while some of the uninformed opinions provided on this thread may be excused because of a limited understanding, what is difficult to fathom is the extent of deniability being expressed. Instead of raising meaningful questions (which you have asked before) about the process of conversion to Islamo-fascism and what this portends, we have educated Nigerians pontificating on someone's flights of fantasy. Much like our public school educated, Cambridge alumnus ex-minister; here we are, offering conjectural theories in place of meaningful introspection and reflection.

How does the suspension of reality here help other endangered youth who are currently subjects of ventriloquists with a morbid agenda? What is so mystical about a process of conversion to Islam which happens, more often than not, in youth offender’s institutions and prison when Malcolm X (a celebrated hero) had a similar rite of passage? Why do we continue to feign ignorance, when the latest reports on this case indicates that at least one terrorist had an ox to grind, as a result of brutal physical and sexual molestation at the hands of British security agencies?

Please help me understand how a foray into the world of "illuminati-reptilians", canvassed by a self-serving white man known as David Icke, positively elevates the debate on these important questions.

Thanks, Sir

I concur, Sir. I can tell from your posts, and the assertion you made about marching with Rev. Al Sharpton on a different thread. I agree that the brain washing makes them highly susceptible to violent reactions. However, we can't also negate the fact that most of these youths are idle and innately angry. They're angry at system and at the world. I'm from the same background and I know the anger builds overtime due to a system that's alienated them and lack of love. I think that's why these radical Islamo-fascist organisations are specially targeting youths from the inner-cities. And it's not just black youths - poor whites also have the same innate anger, hence why fascist groups like EDL and BNP are also growing at an alarming among them.

The system disenfranchised these youths. Even if you take the fascist organisations out of the "equation" - that won't stop the anger and idleness. However, I honestly think the only way Afro-caribbean parents can help out is by raising their kids not to feel any sense of entitlement to the British system. And to always endeavour to remind them about their heritage - and the need to always align with that. Once they stop pre-occupying their minds with the innate thoughts that the system owes them - that will purge their sense of entitlement to a system that has intentionally alienated them. And also empower them. It worked for me and most of my friends - and I think it will work for others. I used to be proper violent before, till I found succour in the empowerment of Afrocentrism and black consciousness.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 25, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks, Sir

I concur, Sir. I can tell from your posts, and the assertion you made about marching with Rev. Al Sharpton on a different thread. I agree that the brain washing makes them highly susceptible to violent reactions. However, we can't also negate the fact that most of these youths are idle and innately angry. They're angry at system and at the world. I'm from the same background and I know the anger builds overtime due to a system that's alienated them and lack of love. I think that's why these radical Islamo-fascist organisations are specially targeting youths from the inner-cities. And it's not just black youths - poor whites also have the same innate anger, hence why fascist groups like EDL and BNP are also growing at an alarming among them.

The system disenfranchised these youths. Even if you take the fascist organisations out of the "equation" - that won't stop the anger and idleness. However, I honestly think the only way Afro-caribbean parents can help out is by raising their kids not to feel any sense of entitlement to the British system. And to always endeavour to remind them about their heritage - and the need to always align with that. Once they stop pre-occupying their minds with the innate thoughts that the system owes them - that will purge their sense of entitlement to a system that has intentionally alienated them. And also empower them. It worked for me and most of my friends - and I think it will work for others. I used to be proper violent before, till I found succour in the empowerment of Afrocentrism and black consciousness.

I hear you loud bro.
Everything you wrote actually reinforces my earlier post on the 'disconnect'.

We certainly need to kill off the sense of entitlement you mentioned, but then how many within the Nigerian - nay African - community in Britain would care to entertain such notions. You can see that even on this discussion thread we've seen folks clutching at straw-man arguments, which fuels precisely the kind of thinking that alienated our youth in the first instance.

Thanks for weighing in here @Shymmex, I always knew you were going to bring a different perspective to bear.

I will try to provide a more elaborate response later but, for now, ask yourself why the minds of these disaffected youths provides fertile ground for Islamo-fascists.

Just to be clear, the contract I alluded to in my earlier post, ultimately, constitutes a barrier which sets kith against kin. Let me break it down in these terms:

Politics - parents tend to be introverted micro-nationalists who long for a return to Nigeria. The Nigerian-British child on the other hand tends towards a sliding scale of Pan-Africanism which subjugates our "petty differences". The paradox here is that this idealism also lends itself to a lot of misapprehension about life back in Africa.

Economy - Nigerian parents, who through dogged determination have attain some level of success tend to be unsympathetic to the struggles of their children, who see the steep incline of fulfillment in Britain for what it is. Remember most of these parents would have schooled abroad - where you get to see legions of Black pilots, doctors, engineers, politicians and so on, on a regular basis. This issue of social mobility sometimes creates false expectations on both sides and hasten a break down in communication, which later crystallizes into a 'disconnect'

Religion - While this is one area that provides succour to our people, it also tends to be the most problematic for children of Nigerian ancestry who schooled in Britain. Before the age of 16, there is little resistance; afterwards, there is no guarantee of acceptance.

Take a good a look around,if in doubt about these assertions.

Btw, I am in entire agreement with the emboldened portion of your post.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
delvinmaya:

So the britons will now invade nigeria, on what grounds. Like the americans did after the failed mutallab attempt. Really, too much conspiracy movies and books make your thinking amorous kinda

Lol, not invade Nigeria, no, not at all!
However, ask yourself this:
Where in west Africa does NATO have a fully operational military base?
Where will they love to have one?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2013
delvinmaya:

Dude, thank God you mentioned ilorin, I graduated from university of ilorin. And in ilorin, you have two types of muslims, the fanatic and the moderate. Either way, I have not said I trust them, what I have said is the experience I had with them. All in all, I wish you got my drift. There are the conservatives and the fundamentalist. Each with his own opinion. However, you have to respect others opinion and stop throwing tantrums at the slightest provocations.

Guy, I understand you perfectly.
However you need to know one thing; Moslems are fiercely defensive of their religion, radical or otherwise. I have experienced this on many occasions.
I once told someone who said I am a christian by mistake because I was born of christian parents that you become a christian when you are born again according to Jesus in John 3:3. Next thing was insults and he began charging me.
Another almost attacked me because he said Allah has no son and I replied that Jehovah has one- Jesus.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Cypost: 10:18pm On May 25, 2013
African mentality blame everybody and everything except yourself. Why will they allow illunminati to manipulate and use them. And this is the reasoning and conjecture of a person who wan be govnor for Niaja. Very disappointing.
Bw
Pple can always believe what dy want or wish, but it not change the facts/reality.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by free2ryhme: 10:19pm On May 25, 2013

now the illuminati got a t-shirt out for a massacre they orchestrated
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:
I hear you loud bro.
Everything you wrote actually reinforces my earlier post on the 'disconnect'.

We certainly need to kill off the sense of entitlement you mentioned, but then how many within the Nigerian - nay African - community in Britain would care to entertain such notions. You can see that even on this discussion thread we've seen folks clutching at straw-man arguments, which fuels precisely the kind of thinking that alienated our youth in the first instance.

Thank you, Sir.

Personally, I think the false sense of entitlement shows what's fundamentally wrong with us as black people(not just Nigerians). We always want to be everything except being black - and that has been our achilles heel for a long. Attaching ourselves to everything, even when it's obvious that we're unwanted. I believe it has more to do with low self-esteem and lack of identity.

It's obvious that the British system has no place for black folks. The University system is segregated - and the corporate world(in the UK) is institutionally racist. Yet parents feel the need to indoctrinate kids from a young age with the pseudo-British identity, that only exist on paper. The UK is for ethnic Brits. And the more people feel entitled to what's not theirs, the more they become alienated - and that's what fuels the anger.

Also, I think the idleness and the innate need to be part of something, is what makes Islamo-fascist ideologies attractive to them. From what I know and based on my personal experience(s) - these Islamists come to them with a message of "brotherhood" and Islam being a religion for the poor and unfortunate. If you've ever spoken to any of these road-side Islamist preachers - you'll understand better. I guess that's why "Akhi"(an arabic/Islamic word for brotherhood) is now part of the London lingo.

I'll post a reply to your post from the other thread in a bit.

Damilola Taylor's father is speaking about one of the guys on ITV. Also, ITV is about to show a clip in/from Nigeria about the guys' background. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by whitecat007: 10:57pm On May 25, 2013
with people like you there is still hope for our race, let those with ears hear. most of our people don't know what time is it or what they are sleeping on. I am just surprised it's coming from fani-Kayode because I have been in conversations where both Blacks and Whites agree that crimes like this and worst are in the works, some are really hard to believe but outright dismissal with a wave of hand is not what we should be doing, but for parents to make sure their children are not caught in their nets, cos the evil guys are moving fast

9jaganja: True or false, I will like Nigerians to read this and the documentaries he talked about.. they will have a different view of the world for real...

That is what I want. Awareness for my people. whether awareness comes after lies or truth is irrelevant as long as there is awareness..

Once nigerians are aware that the world isn't as we think, our mentality will change. True patriotism can be born...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by rawtruth(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2013
If so, then it is actually difficult to see any dividing lines between the "evil cradling" of the so-called illuminati and the complex kinds and circles of violence that have become muslims' trademarks for expressing discontent.

What about the recent incident in Syria in which a rebel soldier was seen eating the heart of a dead Syrian govt soldier? What of the shooting of a young girl by the Taliban in Pakistan just because she "campaigned" for girl-child education? Femi Fani-Kayode also saw nothing worth writing about the "ThisDay" bomber whose only regret over the attack on the newspaper house is that he did not die in the explosion and so missed the opportunity to be in Heaven.

What stopped the UK govt from using the "London Bombing" of trains and buses by islamic terrorists to witch hunt or muslims of the country when those attacks killed hundreds of people, not just one person as is this case?.

Whatever Femi Fani-Kayode wants his readers to believe is lost in the messy antecedents of many followers of Islamic religion in recent times.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by brokswater: 11:27pm On May 25, 2013
Dismissing Femi Kayode completely by some pips here amounts to ignorance. He may not have connected all the dots. However the way the crime was performed and the killers hung around until the police turned up does not make sense. On CNN today a friend of Michael confirmed that MI5 asked him to come work for them recently. The friend that granted the interview has now been arrested. The more you look the less you see. Its like 911 planes crashing into the twin towers and shortly afterwards the buildings collapse like a pack of cards ...in addition building 7 which is in close vicinity of the twin towers and did not even get hit by a plane collapsed also.

Its easy to seat behind a computer and insult people. Its another think to belief everything the media tells you without doing your own research.

From the Muttallab (spelling may be wrong) attempted bombing to the Nigerian born Muslim who slaughtered a British soldier are seeds to sow that Nigeria is a terrorist state harbors terrorist and maybe developing weapons of mass destruction. Who knows Drones may become the order of the day soon. Watch this space!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by afrikanns: 11:37pm On May 25, 2013
Bobandgreat: Please, the sooner we begin to recognise that any muslim can be radicalised, the better. Let's stop living in self denial. Accept the obvious and profer solution. If we agree on the conspiracy theory, so what. Does it change the fact that Yoruba Muslims did the crime? Please, let's look for ways to avoid future occurences and keep a close eye on our children.

I have been asking, when a christian is eventually elected as the governor of Lagos State, what will be the reaction of Yoruba Muslims? Will they still be as calm as they are? Or will Lagos turn to another Borno.?

I THINK THIS YOUR BARBARISM,GULLIBLE AND STUPIDITY IS HEREDITARY?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by ezeagu(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2013
brokswater: Dismissing Femi Kayode completely by some pips here amounts to ignorance. He may not have connected all the dots. However the way the crime was performed and the killers hung around until the police turned up does not make sense. On CNN today a friend of Michael confirmed that MI5 asked him to come work for them recently. The friend that granted the interview has now been arrested. The more you look the less you see. Its like 911 planes crashing into the twin towers and shortly afterwards the buildings collapse like a pack of cards ...in addition building 7 which is in close vicinity of the twin towers and did not even get hit by a plane collapsed also.

Its easy to seat behind a computer and insult people. Its another think to belief everything the media tells you without doing your own research.

From the Muttallab (spelling may be wrong) attempted bombing to the Nigerian born Muslim who slaughtered a British soldier are seeds to sow that Nigeria is a terrorist state harbors terrorist and maybe developing weapons of mass destruction. Who knows Drones may become the order of the day soon. Watch this space!!!!!!!!

This is an insult to the CIA/MI5 who can masterplan a war in a day. If they wanted to make Nigeria a terrorist state then they'd fly Boko Haram to Washington. All this other pockets of violence is nothing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 25, 2013
Ronke Phillips reporting from Lagos, Nigeria.

But how come Lagos looks so dusty? lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by free2ryhme: 12:02am On May 26, 2013

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oscar Pistorius, the Olympic athlete with prosthetic legs quickly became the figurehead of transhumanism and its “infinite potential”. Last month, he was charged for the murder of his girlfriend. Oddly enough, the slogan of his Nike ad was “I am the bullet in the chamber”.[/font]

His girlfriend was his blood sacrifice

Here’s Pistorius giving the Illuminati One-Eyed salute. Yeah, there’s some occult elite Agenda going on with that guy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by amobii: 12:35am On May 26, 2013
Well FFK all your analysis is contradictory, as soon as the incident happened people phoned in to give an account of what was going on, as it was happening. A lot people said they taught it Gang fight until the guy started shouting "Allahu Akbar" with that if you were at the scene would you have confronted him, and their aimed was military personnel because they believed they are one killing people in Afganistan and Iraq and also he also said they want to start war in London, so please just get more facts right before you comment, and you mention the Barack is not far from the scene, yah that is true but do you think they will pack the military men put them to the street of London, no it never happen like that.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati by Nobody: 12:39am On May 26, 2013
It is clear that they wanted to b gunned down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.