Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? (7472 Views)

TRENDING NOW: Who To Resign - AMAECHI Or SARAKI? / Why Buhari Can Not Pick Tinubu, Amaechi, Or Oshiomole As VP / Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by fasbat(m): 5:24am On May 26, 2013
RT. HON R.CHIBUIKE AMAECHI DON SHOW MR PRESIDENT THAT HE SHLD GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO STUDY "POLITICAL MANOUVERING 101" TO START WT....MR PRESIDENT HAVE BEEN RIGHTLY FOOLED BY SM GOVS because THE VOTING WAS SECRET BALLOTING
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2013
ishmael: Amaechi of course! Jang is too old and confused to lead. I wonder how he became a governor in d 1st place.
Exactly!!! Just an old puppet being pushed around.

Abeg! Agu Amaechi ka mu na eso!!!
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by bakila: 11:41am On May 26, 2013
kimakazee: He came through our valid mandates, there must be a reason u dnt lyk him, n u say he is old? Hw old is old? Abeg leave baba Jang 4 us, we love him d way he is , the unshakable governor that the cannot be deterred even wit if the world is crumbling!, as the enemiss of Nigeria, Hausa pple, let them gist u or are u an Aboki
Hmmmmmmm so he will go there and deal with the Hausa Fulani. Its unfortunate that he is coming from such a shallow pedesta. Funniest part is there is a non-hausa/fulani that old opportunist caused the destruction of his properties sitting down with him. That chap is right, a choice of Jang is support to shallowness and pettiness.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Vires: 5:50pm On May 26, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by CastleandGreen: 7:15pm On May 26, 2013
DeCleff:

What do u mean by more troubles for Ameachi?

Or have u not heard that GEJ has sent delegates to meet with Ameachi since thursday night in order to reconcile with him?
You are a lier and that is what the bible says about your father the devil, that him and his children are all liers right from the creation of the world.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by YemiAde3(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2013
Let me behave like them. In the open, I will give it to old jang but right inside me and behind the scene ie during voting where I am permited to use my brain, I will give it to Roteeeeeee. Amechi all the way. Sentiment apart, let's look at d two of them. Do you think jang has anything to offer? He left his state to vote only to become an emergency aspirant. That means,he has no manifesto from the begining...
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Vires: 1:07am On May 27, 2013
Yemi.Ade:
Let me behave like them. In the open, I will give it to old jang but right inside me and behind the scene ie during voting where I am permited to use my brain, I will give it to Roteeeeeee. Amechi all the way. Sentiment apart, let's look at d two of them. Do you think jang has anything to offer? He left his state to vote only to become an emergency aspirant. That means,he has no manifesto from the begining...

hehehehe
[s][/s]state of emergency aspirant
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by talktimi(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2013
I call him a 40% contract kick back thief but we can't deny his political saviness and according to a very good friend of mine, "anyone still arguing that Amaechi did not win the recently held NGF election is a dreamer taking himself on a jolly ride of self deceit" so yes, my vote would always go to Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. / 4,500 APC, GPN Members Defect To NNPP In Bauchi / Why We’re Moving For Parliamentary System Of Government – Reps Member, Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.