Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47876 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Coldblooded(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2013
Luv dis thread; there r some Yoruba names I always trip 4 whenever I hear them but don't know their meanings like"Fumilayo","Damilola","Kemi","Sesan"...dese r d ones I could remember for now.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by chubbyfairy: 4:27pm On May 25, 2013
My girls wud av english names like kimberly,tiffany..boys wud av names like andrea,misha,jaden..Yoruba names like moyomola,moomoreoluwa,oluwashindara,oyinloluwa,motoroolaoluwa,morayo,Aderinsola,ewaoluwa,ini and araoluwa,inumidun,ideraoluwa..and many more
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nemerem44(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123:

chukwu means God

ukwu means hips........i think
Chukwu means big God as in 'Chi ukwu'. Therefore the 'ukwu'in the word 'chukwu' means big. Though like u said,'ukwu' can also stand for hips or waist depending on the context it was used.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Cynluv(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2013
I want 3kids,,2boys and a girl
The girl I will name her chizaram and english name ȋ̝̊̅§ bethel
1st son I will call him chidiebere/henry
Last son still thinking.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Emoska(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2013
my pikin go ansa Bill gate...........
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2013
bad meat: of course I'm bad meat,do u care for some badmeat?kpoi 4 ya headangry

C'mon my friend scoot away tongue
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Mredwin: 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
Diamond
Brown
wayne
Ricky
Jack
Natasha
Isabella kiss
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Coldblooded(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2013
Cynluv: I want 3kids,,2boys and a girl
The girl I will name her chizaram and english name ȋ̝̊̅§ bethel
1st son I will call him chidiebere/henry
Last son still thinking.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]
Since u r yet to decide 4 d last, consider Timothy,Theodore or Theophiliuscheesy
Just trying to helpgrin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by chelseabmw(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2013
Will call my daughter CHELSEA kiss kiss kiss and my first son LAMPARD kiss kiss as they come MATA,TERRY........ smiley smiley
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by awolowojoshua: 4:46pm On May 25, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.
http://DeepProfit.com/?ref=70868
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by saintemma2(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2013
I will have twin the boy will be call BLISS and the girl will be call BLESSED .twin again boy EMMANUELL and girl EMMANUELLA.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by warrior101: 4:48pm On May 25, 2013
Boy - English name - Junior. Girl - Cindel
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kalufelix(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
Acidosis: Christabel, Sarah

Darlington, Washington grin
and badminton
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Roliks09: 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
for me, Boladale, Iyiola, Olaotan and Bosola.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by amanda2013(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2013
1st son obinna Godson, 2nd son chidiuto bethel. 1st daughter chizaramekpere sharon 2nd daughter wil ans my mother in law's name.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by AroOkigbo(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2013
GOODLUCK AND JONATHAN
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by liyahpie: 4:57pm On May 25, 2013
i will give birth to twins the boy will be liam the girl will be liyah
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by liyahpie: 5:00pm On May 25, 2013
then i will have one girl again and she will be called penolope
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by dotcomnamename: 5:03pm On May 25, 2013
I need just 5

(1) GodPassYou

(2) IDonMakeAm

(3) OluwasIsInvolved

(4) NackDevilAkpako

(5) ThunderFireHaters

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by nneh1(f): 5:05pm On May 25, 2013
Popowaa: My two boys will rock the name Ronald and Reginald.I pray i dont give birth to girls but incase i do then i will name her Cassilda or Lorna.
. Then prepare to die young.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kalufelix(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2013
favour195 (if e stil dey available)
precious1108 (if e stil dey available)

dazz all...
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by nneh1(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2013
All the guys wants to have twins yet every blessed day they waste their sperm.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kalufelix(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2013
nneh1: . Then prepare to die young.
wetin go make am die young?
U wan make she born anoda ash@.W0 enta dis world??
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ekytessy(f): 5:12pm On May 25, 2013
I hv two kids, a boy and a girl. KAMSI - DENZEL
KAIMA - HAZEL
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2013
Elochukwu.....my first son
Eden....my first daughter
Malaika....my second daughter
Ekenedilichukwu....my second son

www.that's all...
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ukchy: 5:24pm On May 25, 2013
Waoooooo. Am loving this♍‎​Ɣ twins will land in a couple of weeks and we have name already 4 them ...
Two girls Zara and Zane(chidiuso and chiasoka)
As 4 ♍‎​Ɣ boy when ever he arrive we will name him.. Zikora igbo name and Jaden . English name
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Prowizy2(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2013
Popowaa: My two boys will rock the name Ronald and Reginald.I pray i dont give birth to girls but incase i do then i will name her Cassilda or Lorna.

what did girls do to you? Or did your mum abandone you while growing up.. Why hating?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by justcallbuki(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2013
mine daughter's names are:
Precious,Irenitemi(Goodness is mine).Itohan(mercy),Atinuke,Oluwafunmilayo.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by lilbakar(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2013
which ever comes 1st;
firdausy
fadeela
safiya
hayatu
sa'ad
yusuf
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by segiwest(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Tiwatope, Oluwaseun, omorinsinuolami
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by instaforexngr(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Baby Boy: Goodluck
Baby Girl: Patience
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bknight: 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Boy1: Kayode, Nwanzemefuna
Boy2: Biodun, Ogomegbunem
Boy3: Jaiye, Chiazo

Girls: F'eyintola, Ofunne

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.