Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47875 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by AssoJnr: 8:05pm On May 25, 2013
I want plenty children witb butifu name like Goodluck, Jonathan, ebele, akpos, ibu, fashola, tinubu, oshomole. lolx
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by wendieposh: 8:12pm On May 25, 2013
M - Edward Oreoluwa

F - Sapphire Towobola

Two adorable children are ok by me but if I have 3,the names will roll in.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ishilove: 8:21pm On May 25, 2013
chronique: My first son will be Alexa(the defender) and my second son Rio jnr (river) ,which happens to be my name. Any other one will go with either Rex,Reagan or Andre. Don't have names for the ladies yet.
You are inviting marine spirits undecided

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ishilove: 8:27pm On May 25, 2013
Akponanabofa, Aigbolosimuan, Akporobomererere, Kabikubosune.

They are unisex names smiley

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by An0nimus: 8:32pm On May 25, 2013
Ishilove: Akponanabofa, Aigbolosimuan, Akporobomererere, Kabikubosune.

Urhobo?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 25, 2013
An0nimus:
Urhobo?
Yep smiley
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by chronique(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2013
Naah. Full name is Rio de idéias. Meaning "river of ideas". Nothing to do with marine spirits.

Ishilove:
You are inviting marine spirits undecided
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by naptu2: 8:43pm On May 25, 2013

Reminds me of Alleluya Atunyota Akporobomeriere
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Fadelex(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2013
boy: Santiago, Richard, Emmanuel, olumide, adebayo, obajuwon, jaiyejeje, okanlawon
girl, Amanda, Rachel, atinuke, wuraola, oyinkansola,
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by aemmy: 8:48pm On May 25, 2013
Akpors,johny,baba sala,jenifa,etc
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by oseiwe(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2013
Aunty nurse: Jesusemen, Osadebamen, Ehimwantiowhanaiyo, Amenaghawonelesoriara, Enowonzewughe..
D king will hv to call u to order
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Aghagba(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2013
Ewomazino(goodness has come),Oghenekome(God's gift.Oghogho(joy,faith,happiness)onome(my own)
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2013
Yagazie
Kessiena
Chizara
Adenrele
Adedire

And I'm Yoruba tongue
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Merrymaker: 9:24pm On May 25, 2013
boy demilade, girl yewande
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by supaeagles(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin
poor kid,
it will take him 20 years to fill out the bubbles on his testing sheets! grin grin grin grin
Na true oh.... have to use middle initial be that.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by somegirl1: 9:32pm On May 25, 2013
babyosisi:

Forgive me but I had to lol
Is this a joke?
This is obviously an Igbo lady and Yoruba husband couple
The Igbo names na helele
The parents of the woman are prophesying on the heads of their grand kids grin grin grin

In the first boy Nwanzemefuna meaning my little titled man shall not be lost grin
The second one ogomegbunam means let my inlaw not kill me ...... Rofl
By the third child,I guess they are a little more relaxed.Chiazo is a fine name meaning God saves

The girl is named ofunne asserting their daughter's position. Ofunne means one mother

lol, he must have gotten into trouble just before the 2nd son's birth.

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by brighter: 9:35pm On May 25, 2013
1st (twins) - Chukwudiebube & Chukwuebuka
2nd - Chimdindu
3rd - Onyedikachim

For english name, I'll discuss with hubby
I pray I have multiple birth
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2013

Jesus! If oyinbo see dis one for hin cv, dem no go call am o! Abi u think dem go phone ur pikin dey talk " hi! Is dat Mr A for alpha, k for kilo, p for papa, o for Oscar,n for November, a for alpha, n for November, b for bravo, o for Oscar,f for father/foxtrot and a for alpha? Lpmso! Looooooooooong thing!

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesus! If oyinbo see dis one for hin cv, dem no go call am o! Abi u think dem go phone ur pikin dey talk " hi! Is dat Mr A for alpha, k for kilo, p for papa, o for Oscar,n for November, a for alpha, n for November, b for bravo, o for Oscar,f for father/foxtrot and a for alpha? Lpmso! Looooooooooong thing!

LMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ucheokpara100(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2013
Yungwizzzy: My first twin boys will be buhari and atiku.
u don start o, wen wahala start 4 ur home now u go begin blame ur uncle 4 village.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by somegirl1: 9:45pm On May 25, 2013
dipo+:
Nice to know that someone else too thinks April is a cool now. I'm gonna name my daughter that wink

wouldn't she have to be born in April?

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by somegirl1: 9:46pm On May 25, 2013
davida222: SMH for d guys in this thread... Stop acting like a sisy.

grin grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by zerhoba(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2013
The first twins all boys will bear Lawal and Otedola,the girl will be named Etteh and the last born a boy will bear Shekau grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ishilove: 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by edydeyemi(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
Mine will be Abraham Oluwanifemi
Joshua. Diekololaoluwa
Victoria. Oluwafunmilayo
Jasmine. Anuoluwafeyifunmi
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Sirmuell(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2013
Illuminati for ma boy and Illuminess for ma baby gyurl
cool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by fflamingo(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2013
as the Lord please....................
My thought......
Ayomide, busayo/bukola, folake
And my personal name Jide junior

May God in his Infinity mercy would let me witness that Glorius day.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Slowsteper(f): 10:35pm On May 25, 2013
Just 3 kids are ok. Male- Bryan rotji, female: pearl and peniel. As for the tribal names for the gals; my hubby would see to that.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by UncleJJ(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2013
Mini me
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On May 25, 2013
I am going to name my shedrens shemesie,shebuso,shiamaka and shinyere

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Rick9(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
My 1st Son will bear my name.
Fredrick
and 1st daughter will bear my wife's name.
Other kids i will choose nice names for them.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ebukabauer(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2013
grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.