Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son (1278 Views)

Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by aduaba(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2013
smiley
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2013
What is confusing there? U are the legal wife.
Since he did not knw, he is not at fault. The only way it will be difficult is if he had adviced d lady to go for abortion and she had deceived him to av done it only to keep d child. So,

0. He shld let the lady knw he is now married. Then knw d motive behind her contacting him.

1. He shld do a DNA test

2. Contact HIS child if the DNA says it's his.

3. Accept d child into his home if d other lady agrees.

OR

Support d child financially tru d mother. As in, take on every necessary expenses as expected of him as d dad.

And u shld undstnd treat d child right. It might be d mother can't support d child anymore, so, dnt stop d father from it.
Jes consider d fact if something happens to ur hubby(God forbid), and u got a child to urself.

*warning* dnt allow him to allow d woman into ur home. Either by d genuine interest of seeing d child, or d excuse of it. Rather, if d child will stay wit u, let her knw d child will be visiting her only for holidays. And avoid unnecessary contact to enruse btw ur man and d ex.

2 Likes

Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by Princesszoe: 9:57am On May 25, 2013
If it was other way round, your husband will sack you? You mean he doesn't love you as much as you love him? And you are very comfortable with sticking out your neck for him? Anyway, a man can pregnant a woman without knowing it but a woman cannot carry a child nine months without knowing. If you husband was aware of that baby and choosed to keep it secret, then you need to weigh your options and actions very well but if reverse is the case, you will have to schedule a serious communication with your husband as regards to how to manage the issue. You should equally meet a WOMAN of God, alone, to get advise from her.
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by greedie1(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2013
You are already beginning to see him differently? thats bad!! could it be because u feel he if it was the other way round ur husby would ve sacked u??

woman, u ve issues and the baby is the least. Just a year into ur marriage and u r writing this? FGS, its not like he hid it from u, he didn't know!! he married u because he loves u. don't spoil a good thing because of unnecessary doubts.

You should ask the moderators to move this to the family section, you ll get better advice there.
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by AtheistD(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2013
Get confirmation first via dna. It is the only definitive way to know what the situation is. Good luck and wish you all the best smiley
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by aduaba(f): 10:20am On May 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Get confirmation first via dna. It is the only definitive way to know what the situation is. Good luck and wish you all the best smiley
smiley
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by aduaba(f): 10:36am On May 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:
smiley
gree-die:
You are already beginning to see him differently? thats bad!! could it be because u feel he if it was the other way round ur husby would ve sacked u??

woman, u ve issues and the baby is the least. Just a year into ur marriage and u r writing this? FGS, its not like he hid it from u, he didn't know!! he married u because he loves u. don't spoil a good thing because of unnecessary doubts.
You don't have the slightest idea .Fine it's bad for me to think as such but hey I'm only human and I have feelings too. I kno he had no idea but why eight years? Its not as if she didn't know where to find . anyway he will have to come down to Nigeria for a DNA...

You should ask the moderators to move this to the family section, you ll get better advice there.
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by greedie1(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2013
aduaba:
smiley

modified.

well...whatever u decide, just think it through
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by Winneygirl(f): 8:31pm On May 25, 2013
One step at a time.
If he says d baby might not be his,
then let a paternity (DNA) test be conducted.
D result will determine d next step.
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2013
Well it happened 8yrs ago and he knew nothing of it...he shud jus go for a DNA test to be sure its not his
Re: My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2013
Woman, you have to think with your head now and don't let your emotions take charge. It's normal to feel somehow, you didn't bargain for an extra child when you married him but all you have to do is to wrap your head around it. Stop having the negative thoughts of if the roles were reversed, because the roles CANNOT be reversed. You and your hubby seem to love each other, do the DNA test and discuss with your husband. See the child as yours if the child is to live with you guys and move on with your life. We're all humans and poo happens, the important thing is to clean it up and move on, as adults!

Can moderators please move this to family section? She'll get better advice there!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Which Of These Men Will U Gladly Marry If.... / My Virgin Girl Friend And My Family / Mortuary Staff Admits Having Sex With 100 Corpses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.