Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,330 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election (2469 Views)

Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly / PDP's Murtala Nyako Wins Adamawa Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election by zillaxy: 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

don't tell me you're having cold feet now man,u know more about adamawa than i do,all i ask is that u be objective and say both sides negatives i.e both ac,pdp and the rest as im sure they v all messed up for the state to be like that
cmmon now it seems kind of tho that atiku lost his ward,local government lol its like a james bond film

so,fire away and don't keep anything back,

i will get to it when i'm done with my exams. have been really busy plus have another tomorrow at 9.30. wish me luck!
Re: Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election by Eziachi: 5:57pm On May 16, 2008
Eziachi:

You seems to be political party minded, I am neither AC or PDP, I am only making a truthful observations. If Maurice Iwu/INEC are brave enough to award over 200k voteS to AC, it shows that AC could actually had won the election without rigging and malipulation of figures as always. INEC results in PDP wins are not knows to be always a close one, the difference winning figure and losing figures always miles apart. Like Yar Adua getting 27 million votes while his nearest challenger got just 7 million or 5 million. That is my point.

If you have personal issue with Atiku, as it seems, that is your cup of tea, as I don't see how election he wasn't a candidate has to do with him or his popularity, when his greatest nightmare in Maurice Iwu happens to be the referee again. Only a fool will believe that any party that Atiku belong to has any chance in hell to win when they are all out to settle scores with him from Marwa to Sen Zwingina, Senator Aminu, Bafyau etc, plus Maurice Iwu himself. Only a fool will believe that any party will win the so called cancelled election re-run when PDP/INEC are conductiing it.

It was like when Shehu Shagari, we were told beat Azikiwe in the old Anambra state during the 1983 election, which even a day old child will find laughable. In that same year NPN also claimed that they won Ondo and Oyo state against UPN. In your estimation, that is a measure of Zik and Awo in that elections?

Calling me a fool when I thought we are having a civil adult discussion and exchange of opinions confirmed your real age as you had stated, since you are not old enough to know what happened in 1983, what can I say. You do not resort to calling a person a fool for no reason and for a person you don't even know. Good luck to you.
Re: Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election by zillaxy: 10:47pm On May 17, 2008
Eziachi:

You seems to be political party minded, I am neither AC or PDP, I am only making a truthful observations. If Maurice Iwu/INEC are brave enough to award over 200k voteS to AC, it shows that AC could actually had won the election without rigging and malipulation of figures as always. INEC results in PDP wins are not knows to be always a close one, the difference winning figure and losing figures always miles apart. Like Yar Adua getting 27 million votes while his nearest challenger got just 7 million or 5 million. That is my point.

If you have personal issue with Atiku, as it seems, that is your cup of tea, as I don't see how election he wasn't a candidate has to do with him or his popularity, when his greatest nightmare in Maurice Iwu happens to be the referee again. Only a fool will believe that any party that Atiku belong to has any chance in hell to win when they are all out to settle scores with him from Marwa to Sen Zwingina, Senator Aminu, Bafyau etc, plus Maurice Iwu himself. Only a fool will believe that any party will win the so called cancelled election re-run when PDP/INEC are conductiing it.

It was like when Shehu Shagari, we were told beat Azikiwe in the old Anambra state during the 1983 election, which even a day old child will find laughable. In that same year NPN also claimed that they won Ondo and Oyo state against UPN. In your estimation, that is a measure of Zik and Awo in that elections?

u implied that i was a fool because i have clearly made my position clear.
so i said u are the fool since u didnt do any research and clearly have not been to Adamawa before but reduce ur comments to the typical 'Nigeria will never be good enough for anything' nonsense that fills this forum.

so because i'm not willing to lie and say i was a keen observer of an election that took place before i was 15 suddenly i'm a clueless 10 year old?
intelligent, knowledgeable discussion is the key. dont make assertions to facts (more like fiction in this case) when u dont know much about the topic on hand.

i didnt mean to call u a fool by way of insult i just pointed out that only a fool would take that much of a bizarre view point.
Re: Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election by lucabrasi(m): 1:38am On May 18, 2008
guys pls chill out and dont be like the regular posters on this section throwing insults about
@zillaxy
i have done a bit of research and i actually spoke to one of atiku's children and i have some achievements of the man,apart from the the american university,he has a farm in adamawa,he has a juice factory in adamawa too i dont remember the other 3 or so companies he has in adamawa as well, of all these companies he has employed the people of that state as well who are in the majority, of all the eminent people from that state he is the only one that has the most investment in adamawa,the rest of them dont,

as for the election bapetel said they never agreed that they lost,he said pdp agents confirmed while they did their collation that they won some local governments and then inec turned around to say they lost all the local government,he also said that the demographics of adamawa is such that it is virtually impossible for a single individual either ac or pdp or labour to win all the local governments because of the diffrent religions,affiliations e.t.c
he said inec made the switch after the collations and before the announcement of the elections,so they didnt agree they lost, the reason they r not going back to court is because its no use since the same umpire will over see and they believe he is biased so there wont be any change,

lets not even start on the corruption of nyako's government,the almost 2,000 advisers to siphon money,30billion naira spent in 9months and nothing to show for it, thats the bit i v found out so far,ill keep you posted if i get more grin, i have to go back to revisions as i have exams on monday too lol

Eziachi:

Calling me a fool when I thought we are having a civil adult discussion and exchange of opinions confirmed your real age as you had stated, since you are not old enough to know what happened in 1983, what can I say. You do not resort to calling a person a fool for no reason and for a person you don't even know. Good luck to you.
its all good men,just chill out as im enjoying your comments, i think you have a point from your comments about inec,also from jibril aminu's comments,and the strenght of the pdp leaders there and also inec's records from what we have seen so far of their records i think you r on to something, pls keep it coming smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fredick Forsyth - The Biafran Story - Nigerian Civil War (video) / Boko Haram: Panel named Sultan of Sokoto as mediator for Boko Haram / Valedictory Speech By The Outgoing Eze Ndigbo (onlytruth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.