Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183403 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Angello going her attitude,gets out of he jacuzzi n says he wants to go to bed,she went like"angello where r u going,u are leaving me here"......angello says he is off to sleep........now she is trying to clarify to angello that she prefers him to lk4 n bimp.........am sure angello is looking for an excuse to have an issue with her......na wa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg make them break up alreadycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Angelo is not even helping matters wit dis his questions? At his age, wot concerns who she would have chosen at d 1st tym, making d girl appear cheaper dan d cheapest commodity in market
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

you're wrong in this line fo yours.. Angelo has said he loes beverly countless times.. He even said hours ago at the party to bimp and angelo..i updated it
she keeps telling him bt i never head him reply,maybe he said it nd i did nt hear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: Bev

Allow her jare.if she wan turn feza,e good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:
Why Nigerian Women force themselves to Men. I remember Karen was doing the same to Seuze from Botswana. Does this only happens in Nigeria. It seems the Women in Nigeria are not appretiated, hence they act this way. Nigerian men, Love Your women. Just my observation.

Karen was doing it, so don't single out Bev

will you shut up ur dirty mouth. who told u our men dont appreciate us.our naija men are wonderful and they love and appreciate us more than any women in the world world. it is SA women and other women from the world running after our men. what do we need uncircumcised for. wenti we want take them do. men that cant satisfy u pple , na we naija na he go come satisfy. rubbish. go and get ur head examine. shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2013
My mum can't stand Bengalo, they are annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Angelo be like "Beverly,its high time you start paying before i fork you"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Am I the only one that's paranoid about Oneza today.
Abi are they suffering from Eviction blues...they should know it's too late to act for votes na.
Housemates should beware oo..I don't trust this play tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Oneal and feza talking about bevangelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:

Hmmm..so u're not a Nigerian.
I've been wondering cos of your post the other day.
Now Nigerian women are desperate?
Your nyash there...oloshi buruku.
Anu ofia.

Omo, you badt gan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2013
THE.AMAKA:

Yes and that makes the show all the more interesting. Not everyone can be the same or "decent" cause the show would be a big bore and you know it. There is a reason they picked all the people they did this season.

So let her be trashy, that's her business, not yours or mine. So just sit back and enjoy the show.

Problem is, I don't enjoy watching trash. Your taste is different from mine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

Yet S.A. women love dating and even marrying Naija men. Your assumptions are ludicrous!

Atleast they don't chase Nigerian men. Nigerian men are the ones who do THE CHASE. This BBA, some are Chasing Men, Some are Chasing Money. Elikem is Chasing Business. Oneal Chasing West Africa Away. Bimp Chasing Cigerate,kikikikikii

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA1: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: you nd who?what will she be remembered for?,getting drunk nd been fingere*d on t.v?,having sex in broad day light on t.v?sucking up to a man who hv nevered said i love u even once?,been used nd dumped like a piece of rag?,if this is what i will be remebered 4,it's better i am nt remebered at all...nd if that is wat u take pleasure in watching on t.v thats ur business as for me,it irritates me,.

Uhhh i do remember Angelo telling her he loved her, but that's beside the point.
This is BBA, and its rated 18+ for a reason so i don't see what you are expecting. If you're irritated, then change the channel, who is forcing you?
You are always all over everything i say, and its bordering on the line of obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2013
They r doing "keeping quiet" competition. Lemme see who will first talk! Lol.....b4 i type finish,Bev don 1st talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2013
Omo see Angelo laughing at bev!!!
Kai,this is an insult to damilola and charity...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

Guy, you dey kill me with laughter here. grin Just imagine! Maria and Anaboobs rejected this schmuck and now he is getting all this love all of a sudden! No wonder he is in a trance.

anaboobs didnt reject him...she was rather pained that angelo left her for beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2013
My sleeping pills have been put in a tray with a cup of water beside it, preparation just in case GOM no show to sing me lullaby. Infact, i need another melodious voice, GOM dey disappoint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2013
She is telling angello she isn't a hooker as he thinks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

Atleast they don't chase Nigerian men. Nigerian men are the ones who do THE CHASE. This BBA, some are Chasing Men, Some are Chasing Money. Elikem is Chasing Business. Oneal Chasing West Africa Away. Bimp Chasing Cigerate,kikikikikii

Busi was chasing Melvin and practically acting like a whor.e. Constantly rubbing her t.wat in front of Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
Oneal and feza talking about bevangelo
The only thing they do best is gossip. Mtschewwwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Before my laptop battery decides to kpeme, I want to tell y'all that at this rate, we'll reach 1111 by Monday.

Abi no be so, Kslib and Ochon?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:

Except he feels amused I don't know how he feels.
Cos I feel amused by it.

Besides who has time to hate Elikem. I just don't like him, I never have and I don't think I ever will..and I'm entitled to my preferences.
And I'm not going to hide it cos I'm scared u'll quote me.

Some people like arrogant people..while some of us don't..simple!

.... Geez this is only a FOKN game not Hunger Gamez, It is very disgusting to see how you have made it a passion to justify your "HATE" on Elikem on this Thread...Haba cool down.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Oneaza gossipin about bevgelo...doe some of wat dey r sayin r true lyk d age diffs stuf!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Hian!
Angelo---if u tell me shi.t,I ll sort dat shi.t out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: Angelo is not even helping matters wit dis his questions? At his age, wot concerns who she would have chosen at d 1st tym, making d girl appear cheaper dan d cheapest commodity in market

duhh...do you still need someone to spell it to ya?.. Angelo is acting pissed so that he can use it to break up with bev.. Guys use it all the time, its not a rocket science
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: she keeps telling him bt i never head him reply,maybe he said it nd i did nt hear

ok..well he has said it...he said at the party many times
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

anaboobs didnt reject him...she was rather pained that angelo left her for beverly
Annaboobs rejected him when he was in DH..he got to ruby and founs Maria. Anaboobs liked him but she was forming hard to get.
By the time he was in ruby house the guy lost interest..since then anaboobs boobs (I mean heart) never remained the same.
Shalom!! Shalom!! Shalom!! Shalom!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

will you shut up ur dirty mouth. who told u our men dont appreciate us.our naija men are wonderful and they love and appreciate us more than any women in the world world. it is SA women and other women from the world running after our men. what do we need uncircumcised for. wenti we want take them do. men that cant satisfy u pple , na we naija na he go come satisfy. rubbish. go and get ur head examine. shalom

lmao... I love the way you go at someone and then ends it with "SHALOM" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
I hope say bev and angelo no dey plan on having "Make-up sexx"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME:

.... Geez this is only a FOKN game not Hunger Gamez, It is very disgusting to see how you have made it a passion to justify your "HATE" on Elikem on this Thread...Haba cool down.
*As I moon walk past this onuku's post*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Got this from a Motswana newspaper.

Jesus is Lawd! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.