Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184663 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: k,strange,u hv types too?
Why the interest? Do you have any prob with whom or whom I do not like?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2013
Mel just dey drink since, it haff do na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: yeah,he smokes undastnd d towel

are u sure. he puff out smoke now and he handed it back to bimp. he shld not just try dat nonsense o. shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Lmao saint Melvin smokes oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Mel dey drink, dey think, wetin dey do am na, no sleep for me this nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2013
I go sleep for church tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Something is wrong with Melvin..
This house is really getting to him.
I wonder what he's thinking about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
He did not smoke ooo..he only took the stick..but DID NOT smoke it
dat was d same thing i thought till bimp gave him d stick a 2nd time, i even had to modify my last post cos of dat. If he smokes responsibly, dats not a problem. Oneal smokes too but not like Bimp n Beverly( d 2 Chimneys remaining)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Camera dey show us cigar so that we go think say Mel dey smoke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2013
This camera man is a goat!!!
He zoomed the ciggerettes in that polythene bag and zoomed back to melvin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Dear Minority, please do not attempt to sleep on adjoined beds tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Lol...but Melvin has never claimed to be a saint naa. Maybe his fanatics painted him to be so. Let him smoke a chimney sef...I don't think it affects his game. That doesn't mean he won't win...if hez 'destined' to...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Oya Melvin it haff do na..
Pls someone should come take him inside. This is depressing to watch. I wonder what's going on in his head atm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2013
I have always wanted to smoke too but fear dey catch me, if I con dey adicted nko? I better say far from it for Godly and health reason.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: dat was d same thing i thought till bimp gave him d stick a 2nd time, i even had to modify my last post cos of dat. If he smokes responsibly, dats not a problem. Oneal smokes too but not like Bimp n Beverly( d 2 Chimneys remaining)

all i just want to hear is that he didnt smoke but i saw smoke fom underneath the towel. shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

If she had stayed more than a week, she would have done more than Bev and Karen.

2 weeks is more than a week

There is your Mumu sitting alone by the Jacuzzi, that's what you wanted to see all along, not Bev chasing old man, are you being entertained

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Something is bothering melvin.
Biggy do sum'n o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

all i just want to hear is that he didnt smoke but i saw smoke fom underneath the towel. shalom
lol, he took a "puff" then, hope it doesn't qualify as smoking for u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2013
Wats mel thinkin bout kwa Pls dnt ask biggie 4 voluntary exit ooo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin is the only saint in that house according to his fans omg why should he smoke? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Close to 15 minutes now, na brother Melvin biggie just sey show me. No be say the guy dey do better tin o. But biggie still dey show am to me. Na wa o. Big Brother NA WA O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Mel might xplode one day o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Hmmmn,so after all the thinking and the camera man delibrately zooming the cigarrettes,Melvin did it at last..

He dropped his drink and went inside...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2013
In a previous post, I said Mel can smoke but he is not a addict, he smoke when he is highly stress.

#TeamMelvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Cleo n dillish r aki n pawpaw...kai!
Btw mel is bac outsde alongside elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

oh my God isaw him. he smoked why . una see the thing wey elikem don do o. he smoked . Lord have mercy am somehow disappointed . anyway he is still my winner sha but why melvin. una good nite . shalom
why must you blame Elikem. Melvin is a grown man and can make his own decisions. How do you know he does not smoke outside the house. Stop blaming others for his actions.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013
There is no proof that he smoke sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

Hahaha...of course u saw smoke.
It's a lit cigarette.
I can't say for sure that he didn't.
But it was just a puff..someone that smokes would have lips like bev or bimp.
Btw some people said "he's now showing his true colours".
Lolzz..I don't think that he doesn't wanna smoke.
Even if he wants to he can't cos of his Sinus.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Lol twitter is all bout melvin sef.Them no even care say hin puff.

Abi na wetin beverly talk dey worry am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2013
chrisdestiny: Wats mel thinkin bout kwa Pls dnt ask biggie 4 voluntary exit ooo!!!
But don't you think that will be better for africa?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA1: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: rated 18+ or not is nt my business,we know the kind of society we live in(african society)certain things are not accepted ,when others are being remembered for good things(like winning the money) she is being remembered for being straffed in broad day light...nw to ur second paragraph,i am always over everything u say because u write things that annoy me...2ndly,who the heck are you?for me to be obssessed over,there are mre important things nd persons to be obssesed over like God,money etc..nd note...i will keep quoting u if u keep writting annoying stuff

Exactly, we know the kind of society we live in, so what is the essence of a rated 18+ show called Big Brother Africa, and what exactly are you doing by watching it? OH...wait... grin
I really can't see what you are on about. Is it everyone that will be a saint on a reality show? Would you watch a show filled with "moral" people like Motamma, Koketso, or Dillish. I'll wait for your answer.
Oh and Beverly wasn't "straffed" in broad day light, but again, that's beside the point.
And if I write things that annoy you, skip over my post, na by force? The same way we are forcing you to watch BBA and find people with morals in on a reality television show that is rated 18+, abi? Ok sha grin
BTW @ the bolded, it seems you answered your own question. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: There is no proof that he smoke sha
That's my point. No one saw the cigarette touch his lips.

That's y I didn't get y y'all were saying he smoked with such confidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.