Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178039 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Na where biggie give me, i dey watch, so na Oneza I dey watch now, guys wetin dey happen for Mel side na? Okay, i see am, he still dey drink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
Lol twitter is all bout melvin sef.Them no even care say hin puff.

Abi na wetin beverly talk dey worry am?

Wat did she say
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Something is wrong with Melvin..
This house is really getting to him.
I wonder what he's thinking about.

He is drunk

He was told to keep cool then he will just go collect Moola. Now he thinks he done wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: why must you blame Elikem. Melvin is a grown man and can make his own decisions. How do you know he does not smoke outside the house. Stop blamings others for his actions.

that was just a joke pulled from previous posts. of course i know he is a grown man . no one can influence anyone except the person really wants to do it. so pure jokes ok. shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin is tryna hold back tears..I don't like dis.
Elikem don dey talk to himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2013
U see what i just said,i must be prophet,i saw it cmin,bad company,corrupt good manners.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

He is drunk

He was told to keep cool then he will just go collect Moola. Now he thinks he done wrong
Guy just finally stop drinking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Oneal to feza - one of us has to win this money, it will make our lives easier and we wont have to work hard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

that was just a joke pulled from previous posts. of course i know he is a grown man . no one can influence anyone except the person really wants to do it. so pure jokes ok. shalom
hmm well your jokes are clearly not funny.But am glad you know he is a grown man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Kai! Dis Melvin laff sha!! If am annoyed n someone laughs at me like dat, i go LLOYD am oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: U see what i just said,i must be prophet,i saw it cmin,bad company,corrupt good manners.
what did you see? Pls tell
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2013
nkwako:

Wat did she say

She told bimp and melvin bout fighting with angelo twice.melvin asked her if she did it in d jacuzzi also..she said err.

*modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2013
*Coming out of GhostMode things*

So in the last couple of days, melvin has been hyper, smooching dellish up and down grin and now he is moody and taking cigarette puffs lipsrsealed
I think Melvin has a serious case of unquenched 'Agro' or what the English man would call hornyness! grin cheesy tongue

Returns back to ghost mode/viewing things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: hmm well your jokes are clearly not funny.But am glad you know he is a grown man.

na u sabi. if its not funny then yawn. shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Now it's Elikem's turn
He's doing it in a gangster style.
See self orientation na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
THE.AMAKA:

Exactly, we know the kind of society we live in, so what is the essence of a rated 18+ show called Big Brother Africa, and what exactly are you doing by watching it? OH...wait... grin
I really can't see what you are on about. Is it everyone that will be a saint on a reality show? Would you watch a show filled with "moral" people like Motamma, Koketso, or Dillish. I'll wait for your answer.
Oh and Beverly wasn't "straffed" in broad day light, but again, that's beside the point.
And if I write things that annoy you, skip over my post, na by force? The same way we are forcing you to watch BBA and find people with morals in on a reality television show that is rated 18+, abi? Ok sha grin
BTW @ the bolded, it seems you answered your own question. wink
we are done with this issue,am waitin 4 ur next post,if it annoys me, expect me to quote u...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2013
tremzy07: *Coming out of GhostMode things*

So in the last couple of days, melvin has been hyper, smooching dellish up and down grin and now he is moody and taking cigarette puffs lipsrsealed
I think Melvin has a serious case of unquenched 'Agro' or what the English man would call hornyness! grin cheesy tongue

Returns back to ghost mode/viewing things.
Dont hide na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: U see what i just said,i must be prophet,i saw it cmin,bad company,corrupt good manners.
Not if you have good principles and know what you want. I have some friends who drink and i dnt drink. Not everyone is a follow follow person. Only those who are weak and unsure of themselves may fall for bad company.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Now it's Elikem's turn
He's doing it in a gangster style.
See self orientation na.
What is he doing? Pls tell
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA1: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: we are done with this issue,am waitin 4 ur next post,if it annoys me, expect me to quote u...
Yeah, admiration that has led to obsession. Issorai grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

He is drunk

I don't understand you.
Speak English please.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: Kai! Dis Melvin laff sha!! If am annoyed n someone laughs at me like dat, i go LLOYD am oh
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem don start hin own.

Meanwhile,melvin fans don dey pray for am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Church today o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Everyone is the house is acting by a script according to how they want people to percieve them..they all have sexual urges but they try to pretend,they all have very naughty and disgraceful parts of them yet they pretend about it,no one is saint afterall.
Being in biggie's house makes it worse

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2013
O na wa o, biggie dey control my screen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:

He's talking to d mirror
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:
Dont hide na

Not my fault grin Too many people waiting to take off one's head here...especially if you dont comment regularly... undecided

Been following this thread since day 1 though and im planning to come out of hiding briefly when we hit 1111 wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
tremzy07:

Not my fault grin Too many people waiting to take off one's head here...especially if you dont comment regularly... undecided

Being following this thread since day 1 though and im planning to come out of hiding briefly when we hit 1111 wink
Ok o(Dillish voice)
pls keep space for me on that page just incase I miss it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:

He is talking to himself..biggie's house is frustrating.
He said he's a hustler.
He's talking about the house and nominations.
He's saying he can or cannot win the money.
Either way he'll still live. He's talking about how he'll use the money. I think he knows we're listening..(-__-)
He wants to buy his mom a car and do the chase tour. "U were saved amongst three people. Do u know what that means..among those 3 people u are the best".
He's saying he needs to wake up.
Now he's hyping his clothes. And talking about how he hustles for a small amount of profit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2013
***chineke**
40pages in one day?
Una be vampires?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:

He is talking to himself..biggie's house is frustrating.
He said he's a hustler.
He's talking about the house and nominations.
He's saying he can or cannot win the money.
Either way he'll still live. He's talking about how he'll use the money. I think he knows we're listening..(-__-)
He wants to buy his mom a car and do the chase tour. "U was saved amongst three people. Do u know what that means..among those 3 people u are the best".
He's saying he needs to wake up.
Now he's hyping his clothes. And talking about how he hustles for a small amount of profit.
Na wa o, what about Mel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.