Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183441 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

lmao... I love the way you go at someone and then ends it with "SHALOM" grin
He's my inspiration!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA1: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

Problem is, I don't enjoy watching trash. Your taste is different from mine.

I didn't say you had to. But the DIFFERENCE in characters keeps the show interesting. I laugh when people (not you necessarily) form holier than thou when concerning BBA. Like i said, not everyone can be the same. My opinion stands.
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

lmao... I love the way you go at someone and then ends it with "SHALOM" grin

yes o. how can she say our women are forcing themselves on uncircumcised men .absolute rubbish . i alawys add shalom as sign of peace that its not war but that i just dont like what he or she said . shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2013
How come everyone is discussing bev and angie alone,are they the only entertainers?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2013
But excuse me oooo.
Why is it good for me to talk about how much I don't like Oneza on this thread..and yet when I say I don't like "Elikem" it becomes hate.
To like person na by force ni?

Check all my posts..since week 1..the guy has never been on my list of faves..so why must u force him down my throat.
Even here on NL peeps talk about how they don't like Melvin and Bev. And we either defend them or move on.
Yet Elikem's own na by force ♥.
Free me oo..afterall u have never seen me telling someone like fork addict to like Melvin. Highest na defend I dey defend.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Annaboobs rejected him when he was in DH..he got to ruby and founs Maria. Anaboobs liked him but she was forming hard to get.
By the time he was in ruby house the guy lost interest..since then anaboobs boobs (I mean heart) never remained the same.
Shalom!! Shalom!! Shalom!! Shalom!

oh okay...

Shalom to you too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

Busi was chasing Melvin and practically acting like a whor.e. Constantly rubbing her t.wat in front of Africa.

Did she go as far as Bev and Karen? A Big NO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2013
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
Lullaby, lullaby, lullaby
use to sound so sweet
is time for me to let gosadsadsadsadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
use to sound so sweet
Oya it haff do.
Go and buy nusery rhyme dvd and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: How come everyone is discussing bev and angie alone,are they the only entertainers?
I do not find this entertaining

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2013
page 1028? wheeeew...can see lotta ppl still viewing....good morning y'all

what have i missed? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2013
am going to bed jo. tommorrow is church thanksgiving service. i cant afford to miss the workers meeting. pls everyone on this thread shld go to bed and make sure u attend service tommorrow cos am going to ask all of you what u got from the message tommorrow . and remember to pray for bev that she will change and not be omo disgrace as she is doing now. its cos of her that small gorl dey yab us women in naija. nite shalom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Oneal and Feza are so full of crap, can't wait for them to be gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: How come everyone is discussing bev and angie alone,are they the only entertainers?
Noo..biggie is showing the Onezas on one channel and bengelo on the other.
We don't have a choice..plus I'm waiting to see if there'll be part 3 tonite..since they have made up.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2013
THE.AMAKA:

I didn't say you had to. But the DIFFERENCE in characters keeps the show interesting. I laugh when people (not you necessarily) form holier than thou when concerning BBA. Like i said, not everyone can be the same. My opinion stands.
Thanks.

The differences in Cleo's, Dillish's, and even Feza characters are enough for me. Beverly Osu is trash. And I will rather not watch her. Now that is my opinion. It does not mean anybody else should not admire trash. I am constantly changing channels because she makes me cringe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Time to sleep, I have taken my sleeping pills already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2013
Oh menh, see jacuzzi dancing, na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
GOM, where @ thou?
use to sound so sweet
How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Bev and angelo ooooooooh!!!
They are doing it again in the jacuzzi as i speak right now..
After the quarrel,bev looked at angelo and he looked at her also...
She smiled at him and he smiled at her also
.. She pulled closer to him and when she got to him,she sat on him and began giving him

A Piece of her mind and they settled their quarrel!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin dey smoke o, sorry na typing error, maybe, camera no show am well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2013
THE.AMAKA:

Uhhh i do remember Angelo telling her he loved her, but that's beside the point.
This is BBA, and its rated 18+ for a reason so i don't see what you are expecting. If you're irritated, then change the channel, who is forcing you?
You are always all over everything i say, and its bordering on the line of obsession.
rated 18+ or not is nt my business,we know the kind of society we live in(african society)certain things are not accepted ,when others are being remembered for good things(like winning the money) she is being remembered for being straffed in broad day light...nw to ur second paragraph,i am always over everything u say because u write things that annoy me...2ndly,who the heck are you?for me to be obssessed over,there are mre important things nd persons to be obssesed over like God,money etc..nd note...i will keep quoting u if u keep writting annoying stuff

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

Did she go as far as Bev and Karen? A Big NO

If she had stayed more than a week, she would have done more than Bev and Karen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly: Melvin, Me and Angelo just forked twice.
Melvin: Wow..u did it in the jacuzzi twice?
Lolzz..this guy doesn't know what's up..make he dey dull.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Noo..biggie is showing the Onezas on one channel and bengelo on the other.
We don't have a choice..plus I'm waiting to see if there'll be part 3 tonite..since they have made up.

SHALOM!!!
Lol sharp babe,am not sure there gonna be a part 3 tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky: Melvin dey smoke o
Hahaha.
U wan give people hypertension abi..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi:
Naa bro,she isn't my type..do u copy?
k,strange,u hv types too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:
I do not find this entertaining
Sure they are,they give everyone something to gist about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2013

oh my God isaw him. he smoked why . una see the thing wey elikem don do o. he smoked . Lord have mercy am somehow disappointed . anyway he is still my winner sha but why melvin. una good nite . shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2013
yeah,he smokes unda d towel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

oh my God isaw him. he smoked why . una see the thing wey elikem don do o. he smoked . Lord have mercy am somehow disappointed . anyway he is still my winner sha but why melvin. una good nite . shalom
He did not smoke ooo..he only took the stick..but DID NOT smoke it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Hahaha...where u dey watch your own bba.
U wan give people hypertension abi..
I saw him take the ciger from Bimp, camera comot, camera come back, i saw him returning the cigar

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Bev covered mel's head wt her towel n bimp gave mel d cigarette 4 a smoke...den remove am sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.