Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: what i heard was "melvin,me and angelo fuccked for d 2nd tym". If she can show IK d middle finger, who is Melvin dat she can't tell dat?

I actually didn't watch it. But what I read from previous pages suggested that they had a fight before the one in the jacuzzi. And that was what she told Melvin. But like I said, I didn't watch it. You guys might be right. What I'm only trying to say here is that I've watched Beverly long enough to know that she couldn't have told Melvin that she had sexx with her lover in such a brash manner.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

keep seing grin.. Just dont see two of us together grin

kwaaaaaaaax...... I give up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2013
I didn't watch last nyt so I cnt say 4 sure if melvin smoked or not but I remember one day that dillish asked him whn dey were in diamond houz if he smokes he said doesn't smoke...mayb he wanted 2 try suntin 2 take him off his depressed state...beaautiful morning guys

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

whether she said forked or fought, it doesnt change the facts from the video.. This issue is nothing to argue about

i believe she said "FUCCKED" because she used the word "SECOND TIME"...y'all read her statement again...they've fuccked twice and thats why she said 2nd time..it's no brainer..she meant forked

How have they fuccked twice? The session in the jacuzzi shouldn't be regarded as iintercourse. They just had a steamy kiss and groping session. I haven't watched the one they did beneath the sheets. Maybe something happened there. And even if it did, how will she be telling Melvin to his face that she brapped Angelo twice. Of what use is the information to Melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:
I don't think she could have told Melvin to his face that she fuccked Angelo. Even if she would do such a thing she wouldn't use the f word.
FROM D LITTLE I KNW ABT BEVERLY, SHE CAN EVEN SAY WORST...SHE HAS NO CONTROL WEN IT COMES TO USE OF WORDS.

BEVERLY HAS NO SECRET @ OL,SHE IS REALtongue
(fvct or fought i dnt care)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2013
maygal: I didn't watch last nyt so I cnt say 4 sure if melvin smoked or not but I remember one day that dillish asked him whn dey were in diamond houz if he smokes he said doesn't smoke...mayb he wanted 2 try suntin 2 take him off his depressed state...beaautiful morning guys
Mel has good control of alcohol,too good if you ask me, i think it the same with the cigar, he can smoke but he is not a cigar addict, cos i remember clearly that he ask Bimp for cigar on that dare or truth game day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

How have they fuccked twice? The session in the jacuzzi shouldn't be regarded as iintercourse. They just had a steamy kiss and groping session. I haven't watched the one they did beneath tje sheets. Maybe something happened there. And even if it did, how will she be telling Melvin to his face that she brapped Angelo twice. Of what use is the information to Melvin?

the session i'm talking about is the bath tub session not that of the jacuzzi.. Reason this, she said "SECOND TIME". Has she and angelo had any MAJOR altercation twice?.. If you add the bath tub and the beneath the sheet session, its equal to = TWICE...do the maths. I didnt watch it but from the "second time" speech, i'm guessing she said fuccked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali: What I'm only trying to say here is that I've watched Beverly long enough to know that she couldn't have told Melvin that she had sexx with her lover in such a brash manner.
We watched n saw dat they didn't have sexx in d Jacuzzi, so i saw dat her statement to Melvin as a Joke, dia was nothing brash about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

And even if it did, how will she be telling Melvin to his face that she brapped Angelo twice. Of what use is the information to Melvin?
OF WHAT USE IS D STORY OF DAMILOLA TO D HMates....

CHECK UP OL D STORIES BEVRLY TOLD EM,HW IMPRTANT R DOS STORIES ABT HR MOTHER,FATHR, BROTHER,SISTER, STREET GOATS AND CHIKEN TO D HMates...

SHE CAN SAY IT JARE!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Guys,i watched when beverly said that stuff to melvin...
Let me quote what she said word for word
"Melvin,i and Angelo just fought for the 2nd time in the jacuzzi"..
She didnt say "fuckery"...
Haba,if to say she say "ffucck",i for don tell una since nah...
I wouldnt have spared her nah..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2013
@pokellosexxy::
The love Zimbabwe has for Elikem is
too deep, I wish he could see how
Bulawayo is holding him down.
When Azonto played, ey way ey
danced!!!!
@pokellosexxy :: Bulawayo I'm out. Off to the airport. It's been real. Like I promised u-- Whether he wins or not, I will have Elikem in Horizon, in 1month!
B.itches Will Believe That Their HATE amounts to fucckery.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Lemme just add this ::::::
There is that brotherly/elderly respect beverly has for melvin that wont allow her to use anyhow words when she's talking to him...
For example:::
If she wanted to tell Melvin that she and Angelo committed the act of "fuckery",she will use another decent word like "We had sexx"....
If it was bassey,then beverly can easily use the word "fuuuck" to tell him what she and Angelo did cos they are both wild and there is that Wildlife connection btw them....
Note:: I am not using this to proove that bev said "fought" and not "ffuck",what i'm just doing is just to present how bev would have told Melvin or Will tell Melvin if she eventually wants to open-up concerning her intimate escapades in the BBA game so far...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Angelo don
enter 1 chance, he thinks he can
chop & clean mouth, Beverly will stick to him like super glue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Angelo be like ::::: "Damn,i thought i could chop and clean mouth just like Nando did to Selly but bev is too determined to never let go"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Time to go to church. I will be back later.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2013
This is the lady Beverly Osu's man, Angelo Collins was
dating before he entered the BBA house. Her name is
Candice Arends. She's a model and beauty technician
living in South Africa. Oh, and she's watching everything
that's going on between her man and Bev. She was re-
tweeting a lot of stuff about Angelo but has stopped since
he started making out with Bev.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2013
Not so goodlooking.. undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: Not so goodlooking.. undecided undecided
I am yet to see a stunning and pretty South African babe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: Not so goodlooking.. undecided undecided
They may however have good grace, class, poise and carriage e.g Koketso and @Boity (the BBA I.T girl)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kannymoore(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2013
^^ @sexystabhl.. But she still fine pass you sha!!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Whether game strategy or not, i don't see how Candice can sit down and smile while "her man" is with another woman in front of the whole continent. It must be tough out there for a P.I.M.P. I guess she's hoping he'll bring home the money sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss sparkles is MIA, well i dont blame her i guess she's on leave, its not easy defendin bev while she bleep with words n action. that said NOBODY n i repeat NOBODY should compare bev to karen, karen smokes but does it occassionally while bev smokes like her life depends on it, karen chase zeus but not to d extend of touching is dick n forcing herself on his bed constantly like bev did to bimp, karen does not ve a foul mouth like bev who talks trash n calls d name of pple on tv, karen also was a hustler like bev n had a rough childhood, Karen was a joy to watch hence she could win d heart of africa even those that diss initially was force to love her. in her case bitches became belivers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2013
lady deb: Miss sparkles is MIA, well i dont blame her i guess she's on leave, its not easy defendin bev while she bleep with words n action. that said NOBODY n i repeat NOBODY should compare bev to karen, karen smokes but does it occassionally while bev smokes like her life depends on it, karen chase zeus but not to d extend of touching is dick n forcing herself on his bed constantly like bev did to bimp, karen does not ve a foul mouth like bev who talks trash n calls d name of pple on tv, karen also was a hustler like bev n had a rough childhood, Karen was a joy to watch hence she could win d heart of africa even those that diss initially was force to love her. in her case case bitches became belivers n in Bev case belivers became bitches. enuf said

First of all, how much someone smokes should never be the yardstick to measure anything. Who cares if she is a chimney, na your lungs she take smoke? Many of these housemates get pissy drunk every weekend. And yes drinking and smoking are both "bad" but should never be used to measure how decent or not decent someone is. Secondly, Karen did throw herself at Zeus. Only that they weren't in the same house until the merger, and he was evicted two-three Weeks, to the finals, so time was limited. I remember Zeus, having to fight Karen off MANY times, the same way Bimp fought off Beverly.
Karen didn't name drop like Beverly, but she pretty much talked about everything else (including her abortion and other things)
The main difference i see here is that although Karen had a lot of negatives, more people focused on her positive qualities. Even Nigerians constantly talked about Karen in a positive light, and good promotion can always sway opinion. She wasn't called a diamond in the rough for no reason.
Yes your comment seems silly to me, it is what it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kannymoore(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
lady deb: ... in bev case belivers became bitches. enuf said...

Wetin dis babe dey talk about??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:
Mel has good control of alcohol,too good if you ask me, i think it the same with the cigar, he can smoke but he is not a cigar addict, cos i remember clearly that he ask Bimp for cigar on that dare or truth game day.
Nooo...
Melvin drinks a lot...in his 1st DS he even told biggie that the one thing that can make him happy is alcohol. And if u notice he's always the 1st to run for alcohol.
But he doesn't get drunk..

He always says he loves alcohol. So if he actually smoke I would have expected him to have said so.
As she said he doesn't smoke and probably cos of depression and pressure took a puff (which I don't classify as smoking)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly::: There is this guy friend i have back in Nigeria
.. He loves lions so much.. On his BBM,he always uses lions as his DP..
Beverly::: He has 3 big lions in his house ..
Seems like the lions ate the fleshy part of her brain before coming for BBA..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2013
@kslib
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Lemme just add this ::::::
There is that brotherly/elderly respect beverly has for melvin that wont allow her to use anyhow words when she's talking to him...
For example:::
If she wanted to tell Melvin that she and Angelo committed the act of "fuckery",she will use another decent word like "We had sexx"....
If it was bassey,then beverly can easily use the word "fuuuck" to tell him what she and Angelo did cos they are both wild and there is that Wildlife connection btw them....
Note:: I am not using this to proove that bev said "fought" and not "ffuck",what i'm just doing is just to present how bev would have told Melvin or Will tell Melvin if she eventually wants to open-up concerning her intimate escapades in the BBA game so far...

Thank you, Garri Warlord. Exactly what I've been trying to tell these guys. Although I know Beverly has a way with her words.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib
Check this tweets out..lemme show u how Nigerians and Mellish fans will single handedly make Melvin lose.

@Lolononye: Melvin dear you cried yesterday night because of what Elikem nd ur girl Dellish did. But never mind #BBATheChase"""

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase Ha ! It's true behind d downfall of a man is a chic..C how dillish don strip all Melvin cool..sotey e Sidon put hands btw legs"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase for my life I nova see...Melvin wants to get back the dillish that plays with him all day..eya..wait for Monday when she is up"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase dillish has deleted Melvin. He is now last mugu for her..following her about like cow after the herdsmen LOL"

"@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase I bet if dillish Cleo Naked for bimp n Melvin all they would is put teeth out n laugh LOL they r like woods hahahaha"

"@DyamondRuby: Melvin holds onto his emotions like biggie and his 300,000 USD then he expects Dillish to reciprocate what exactly? #bbathechase"

All this because Melvin and bimp were helping the girls out. Suddenly it means Melvin is in ♥ with Dillish. Why didn't they tweet that Bimp is in ♥ with Cleo.

This dulcetchic is trying really hard. Yesterday she said Nando has been controlling Melvin and since he left Melvin is now worshipping BIMP..I wonder where she watches this show from.
bunch of idiats!,look at how they are showing their stupidity nd foolishness,in their mind nw,they actually think they are smart.,bloody bad belles!...(i am jst cming frm church,make they no make vex oh)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib

You are reaching with these tweets. Only Dyamondr

The Dulcetchic is not a Mellish fan. She is a Bev fan. She equally insults Dillish just as much as she insults Melvin. DyamondRuby is neither a Mellish or Malaria fan. He is on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

the session i'm talking about is the bath tub session not that of the jacuzzi.. Reason this, she said "SECOND TIME". Has she and angelo had any MAJOR altercation twice?.. If you add the bath tub and the beneath the sheet session, its equal to = TWICE...do the maths. I didnt watch it but from the "second time" speech, i'm guessing she said fuccked

Sorry, I meant the bath tub not the Jaccuzi. Ocho, you're a guy like me. How possible would it have been to brap a chic in such a position. Even if there was a penetration it didn't go in deep enough to count as iintercourse to me sha.

But let's leave the matter at that and move on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

The Dulcetchic is not a Mellish fan. She is a Bev fan. She equally insults Dillish just as much as she insults Melvin. DyamondRuby is neither a Mellish or Malaria fan. He is on the fence.
Umm..did u miss the 1st tweet from a mellish fan?. They were more but I didn't wanna go further, that 1 is enough to show the delusion.
I know dulcetchic is a bev fan, I've talked about her here before.
I said Mellish fans and NIGERIANS..I believe dulcet and dymondruby are Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.