Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184666 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

@the amaka and co, do you guys still need any other evidence that there was fuckery in the bath tub?... They doer has confessed to melvin grin
She said fought not fuucked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME: @lucifer I see You!!!

why do you always see @lucifer? grin grin

charley, i'm begginning to sucuept you grin

i dont know why some of y'all are hyperventillating on whether melvin smoked or not. Some of this HMs are leaving fake lives just to get the cash and in the long run, their hidden personalites resurface. Also, we tend to look at melvin as the HOLY one. I dont see him that, and i try not see him in such perspective so that when he shows another side of him, i wont be disappointed. As long as he doesnt over do things, i'm aight with it. He's no saint abeg, y'all should stop tagging him as one.

Happy sunday y'all...i pray onezas gets evicted today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Mariarocks:
Ugh! Don't even remind me because anytime I think about it I just remember Wenger never buy anybody........UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOO. How can you be an Arsenal fan? You must be accustomed to numerous heartbreaks over the years. I pity you, bruh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Mariarocks:
She said fought not fuucked

oh.. My bad... Well i do know they did the deed from what i saw tongue

i've been playing this feza's song since this morning and my dislikeness from her went from 100% to 90%.. The song is really intresting. I wish her success in her muisc hussles...i love her song
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

@the amaka and co, do you guys still need any other evidence that there was fuckery in the bath tub?... They doer has confessed to melvin grin

It was later clarified that she said "fought" and not "forked"
The way people carry wrong information sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

LMAOOOO. How can you be an Arsenal fan? You must be accustomed to numerous heartbreaks over the years. I pity you, bruh.

i pity him too.. My arsenal fans friends dont watch their matches anymore..they always end up sad grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2013
THE AMAKA:

It was later clarified that she said "fought" and not "forked"
The way people carry wrong information sha...

my bad..i saw it late...how's LA?..BTW, becareful of @ghana kwame, he's hailing @lucifer too much these days grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2013
No light last night. I wonder which demon the devil sent to hug our transformer last night the thing just exploded. I missed the after-events of the party. Generator already in standby for tonights eviction though. The look of horror and despair on Oneal's face must not be missed for anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

my bad..i saw it late...how's LA?..BTW, becareful of @ghana kwame, he's hailing @lucifer too much these days grin

Who said i was in LA? Lol
My beau is safe with me, don't worry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

i pity him too.. My arsenal fans friends dont watch their matches anymore..they always end up sad grin grin

Bruh... Supporting Arsenal is not for the fainthearted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Who said i was in LA? Lol
My beau is safe with me, don't worry.
oh..i thought you said LA or west coast...*slaps head*...paranoia is kicking in grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

Bruh... Supporting Arsenal is not for the fainthearted.

gringrin.. As my friend would say "always accept that arsenal wont win a trophy every season and your mind will be at peace" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

why do you always see @lucifer? grin grin

charley, i'm begginning to sucuept you grin

i dont know why some of y'all are hyperventillating on whether melvin smoked or not. Some of this HMs are leaving fake lives just to get the cash and in the long run, their hidden personalites resurface. Also, we tend to look at melvin as the HOLY one. I dont see him that, and i try not see him in such perspective so that when he shows another side of him, i wont be disappointed. As long as he doesnt over do things, i'm aight with it. He's no saint abeg, y'all should stop tagging him as one.

Happy sunday y'all...i pray onezas gets evicted today
Good morning all, I hope your all going to church( for xtain only)

I have always known that Mel can smoke because there was one day after the dare or truth game, he ask for cigar from Bimp but Bimp refuse to give as he wanted Mel to solve his problem the non cigar way. And I still support Mel, i dont see him as a saint but a Moral upright person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
I see Bevgello disappointment most of us last night. On their little tiff on the jacuzzi, I guess Angello had to make peace make Bev to go replace am after nominations on Mondaycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

People said she said fought..
I heard forked sha..but u know how bev's accent can be.
So whichever one.
There was even an argument on twitter over what she said..whether it was forked or fought.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2013
nando's TL

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
So whichever one.
There was even an argument on twitter over what she said..whether it was forked or fought.

They fought and made up in the jacuzzi apparently.
I don't think she could have told Melvin to his face that she fuccked Angelo. Even if she would do such a thing she wouldn't use the f word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2013
morning y'all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
morning y'all

Morning Ella. Had a good night?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol, I see What I see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:

I have always known that Mel can smoke because there was one day after the dare or truth game, he ask for cigar from Bimp but Bimp refuse to give as he wanted Mel to solve his problem the non cigar way. And I still support Mel, i dont see him as a saint but a Moral upright person.

Thank u.
When someone commented 2days ago on twitter about Melvin being perfect, I was quick to remind him that Melvin has flaws but the good side overshadows the bad side.

But the way we are carrying the cigarette issue is like he smoked 10 sticks.
The guy only took a drag from bimp's stick (we assume) and returned it back.
If Melvin had lips or teeth like bimp then I'd have known he's a real smoker.
@ochon...
I don't believe that fake lives thing. He fact that housemates are restricted because of the cameras doesn't mean their fake. They are cautious and that doesn't make them fake.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

I don't think she could have told Melvin to his face that she fuccked Angelo. Even if she would do such a thing she wouldn't use the f word.
Yeah true..I tot it was a joke.
But I stand corrected.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

Morning Ella. Had a good night?

yesvi did..thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
So whichever one.

whether fuckedd or fought, that one concern her... The deed has been done

from NL frontpage

Nigerian social media users have reacted to the
viral video that showed Beverly Osu making love
to South African housemate Angelo in a steamy
bathroom session under the full glare of the
cameras and with the awareness that the world is
watching. This is coming right after she let herself to be
manipulated by this same guy and later went
ahead to stylishly propose to him.
Beverly has fall under heavy criticisms from
fans who have been following the show on
Social media for her actions which they describe as throwing away our values.
The insults to her have been so bad they're
unreadable. Some really angry fans have gone
ahead to call her an outcast, referring to her
surname Osu which means so in the Igbo
traditional system. Source: www.naijawhistle.com/bbathechase-beverly-
falls-under-heavy-criticisms-by-nigerian-
viewers/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2013
mykali:

what i heard was "melvin,me and angelo fuccked for d 2nd tym". If she can show IK d middle finger, who is Melvin dat she can't tell dat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:

@your last sentence, thats how i see him tooo wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME:

Lol, I see What I see

keep seing grin.. Just dont see two of us together grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
@ochon...
I don't believe that fake lives thing. He fact that housemates are restricted because of the cameras doesn't mean their fake. They are cautious and that doesn't make them fake.

yeah, cautious is the word.. Thanks for reminding me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: what i heard was "melvin,me and angelo fuccked for d 2nd tym". If she can show IK d middle finger, who is Melvin dat she can't tell dat?

whether she said forked or fought, it doesnt change the facts from the video.. This issue is nothing to argue about

i believe she said "FUCCKED" because she used the word "SECOND TIME"...y'all read her statement again...they've fuccked twice and thats why she said 2nd time..it's no brainer..she meant forked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

whether she said forked or fought, it doesnt change the facts from the video.. This issue is nothing to argue about
Actually, i was not arguing! Thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: Actually, i was not arguing! Thank u

i know you werent..maybe the tone of my comment sounded as such
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2013
U people shuld stop all dis arguement,pls.she said fought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.