Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184664 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2013
Feza to bev---save me on monday,they ll nominate me again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Not if you have good principles and know what you want. I have some friends who drink and i dnt drink. Not everyone is a follow follow person. Only those who are weak and unsure of themselves may fall for bad company.
Na waoo, how the Mighty have fallen .....Niggaz Be Like let me flow with the crowd to look cool. Why you don't get mind of your own ni? Elikem will soon be changing diaperz of Grown up Niggaz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem is crying..
Wth is happening.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem dey cry?
He say im papa for dey alive to see im son and how far he has gone..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME:
Na waoo, how the Mighty have fallen .....Niggaz Be Like let me flow with the crowd to look cool. Why you don't get mind of your own ni? Elikem will soon be changing diaperz of Grown up Niggaz.
Lol that nigga Elikem. Honestly i cant wait till day 91. Am starting to get tired of bba. It has been the worst season ever.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Josydaky:
Na wa o, what about Mel?
I haven't seen him.
Elikem is crying now. Talking to his late dad.
Oya day 91 should reach..I'm pitying this people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2013
According to some other people, Bev said fought not fuucked. Btw I have finally realized who Dillish' Stephen looks like. He looks like Takondwa (TK) of bba3 to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
I haven't seen him.
It seems all the reps have some kinda ish. Whether it be bad childhoods, lost fathers, abuse, orphans, etc just everyone has some kinda problem/issue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg ooo.bev said fought and not bleeped.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Dillish and Cleo giving Melvin and bimp a musical performance.
The drunken queens..LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin with elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Pls guys, Sadly, I missed bengelo XXXXXXX action yesternite. Pls I am standing by tonight for Part 2 . Abeg if anybody see anytin, Abeg just holla me for here.

I no dey slip dis night o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2013
While Elikem was crying Melvin came to check up on him
Melvin: Bro, how far Elikem: I just dey Melvin: come Elikem: I dey come!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol that nigga Elikem. Honestly i cant wait till day 91. Am starting to get tired of bba. It has been the worst season ever.

I never gave that Niggah chance to be able to last this Long, after next week he will beat Keitta to be the all Time Best Male HM in terms of survival.... He is an inspiration to a lot of graduates who are wasting their Talents **Tailoring Tinz**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Wait a minute! Is Angello using his fingers on Bev again! ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2013
ninnyanny: Wait a minute! Is Angello using his fingers on Bev again! ?
Hope dis is a joke? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: It seems all the reps have some kinda ish. Whether it be bad childhoods, lost fathers, abuse, orphans, etc just everyone has some kinda problem/issue

That's why they don't just choose anyone. The Endemol guys are super good. those who experience bad life while growing up, make it to the Show. Most of them are not 100% in the minds. To be in that show you must be half crazy. If you are normal they will never select you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

That's why they don't just choose anyone. The Endemol guys are super good. those who experience bad life while growing up, make it to the Show. Most of them are not 100% in the minds. To be in that show you must be half crazy. If you are normal they will never select you.
Lol....guy that is a Lie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2013
1,2:

Lmao @ the bolded. But if it's true, why were you not picked this year? because the level of (in)sanity/craziness you've displayed on this thread makes you a perfect candidate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Mel dey lick e lip dey look the girl, trouble o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2013
@lucifer I see You!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Oneza in action under a bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2013
wow, Cleo and dillish are pretty annoying right now. I feel for d guys that have to take them upstairs and put them to sleep.
Plus dillish should stop dis her 'British accent' abeg, it was funny at first but now it's just plain irritating, just hope she doesn't continue like dis till day 91.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd: wow, Cleo and dillish are pretty annoying right now. I feel for d guys that have to take them upstairs and put them to sleep.
Plus dillish should stop dis her 'British accent' abeg, it was funny at first but now it's just plain irritating, just hope she doesn't continue like dis till day 91.
Lmao you and me both
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
I haven't seen him.

It seems these people are losing their minds one by one. I can't believe Dillish and Cleo have been at it for the past 3 hours or so. It is like they woke up one day and they decided they must act crazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

It seems these people are losing their minds one by one. I can't believe Dillish and Cleo have been at it for the past 3 hours or so. It is like they woke up one day and they decided they must act crazy.
Those ones are pratically molesting Melvin now.
Imagine cleo rubbing saliva on Melvin's lips...ewww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2013
Melvin ws smoking......dillish nd cleo being so annoying....Bev nd Angelo doin wht thy r best knwn for in de house.....Elikem crying nd talkng to himself....ONeal nd Feza being playful nd fcked, ewow....today has been an eventful 1.......oh wht did Bimp do tht ws entertaining?..........NOTHING...he's such a borite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2013
DILLISH; THE FISH CANT TLK TO ME BCS IM A MARMAID,
#WHT IF I TELL U GUYZ DT IM NT A REAL PRINCESS BUT A MARMAID
#IM NOT TAKN CLEO TO ENGLAND BCS SHE WILL GET DRUNK ON THE PLANE
#WHR IS MY PRINCE, PLS BIGGIE I WNT TO GO BK TO D DISNEY LAND,
#PRINCESS' HV TO SLEEP, DTS Y IM A PRINCESS AND PRINCESS HV TO SLEEP EARLY
#WHT IF I SAY IM A CINDERELLA

(Dillish kept sayin dos in an annoyin so clld yorkshire accent)

CLEO;BIMP DO U I KNW I LOVE U, ITS TIME FOR A COMMERSAL

#BIMP TAKIN AND GUIDIN D TWO DRUNK FEMALES UPSTAIRS, THY R SINGIN IM CALLIN- CALLIN,

#CLEO DANCIN ON BIMP'S BACK WHO PRETENDDTO BE DEAD,SHE LAFFED AND FALL,

#THE TWO DRUNK QUEEN REMEMBRD ELIKEM DWN STAIRS....THY WNT TO GO BK DWN STAIRS TO BRING ELIKEM UP, MELVIN PLEADED WT EM TO LV ELIKEM TO SLEEP FOR 2MINUTES

#THE DRUNK KEPT TICKLIN EMSEFS, THY DNT WNT TO CHNGE TO THR NITE GOWN DESPITE OL D CAJOLIN BY BIMP,

#MELVIN FEELIN SLEEPY, BUT CANT BCS OF THE TWO DRUNK LADIES....KEPT LAFIN AND SHOWIN HIS SPADE TEETH

#BOSS ONEAL CAME PEEPIN,

THY KEPT SHOUTIN AND MAKIN NOISE,,,,,

#FINALLY THY ARE CHNGIN INTO SMTIN FIT FOR BED, BIMP HELPD CLEO REMOVD DT TIN SHE WORE TO D PARTY(dnt knw d name), HE KEPT BEGGIN HR TO WEAR EIDA PANTS OR BUM SHORTS TO COVER HR NA'KED YANSH(initially coverd in sm dress)

#CLEO AND DILLISH SINGIN "TEN NUMBA TEN" WHL STANDIN INFRNT OF D MIRROR

#FEZA CAME IN AND JOKINLY TOLD THE DRUNK WITCHES NOT TO COME DISTRBIN EM

#BIMP AND MELVIN SERIOSLY BABYSITTIN

#DILLISH IS CALM ON D BED AND BEGGIN BIGGIE TO TURN-OFF D LITE, CLEO ROLLIN ON D BED

# THEY OL BEGGIN BIGGIE TO TURN-OFF D LITE
#BENANGELO SLPIN IN ANODA RUM

#BIGGIE SHOWIN FISH,

#D LITE HS BN TURND OFF,
#CLEO;"WE ARE THANK FULL, D LITE IS OFF AND WE ARE FULL OF THANK"(in her drunk voice)

#D DRUNK WITCHES AND BIMP ON D SAME BED, MELVIN ALONE ON HIS BED( upstairs)
#ELIKEM IS DWNSTAIRS, SLEEPIN ON D SOFA

#ELIKEM IS NOW IN D BED RUM SLEEPIN, 2GEDA WTH D ODA MINORITY GRP MEMBERS

******sleeping & snorring******

BBA IS BORIN, ANXIOSLY WAITIN FOR ENG LEAGUE TO STRT, gudnite

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 4:04am On Aug 04, 2013
What going on under Oneza's sheet?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: But excuse me oooo.
Why is it good for me to talk about how much I don't like Oneza on this thread..and yet when I say I don't like "Elikem" it becomes hate.
To like person na by force ni?

Check all my posts..since week 1..the guy has never been on my list of faves..so why must u force him down my throat.
Even here on NL peeps talk about how they don't like Melvin and Bev. And we either defend them or move on.
Yet Elikem's own na by force ♥.
Free me oo..afterall u have never seen me telling someone like fork addict to like Melvin. Highest na defend I dey defend.

i agree with you...you have never liked elikem.. Its not hate... You just dont like him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Beverly: Melvin, Me and Angelo just forked twice.
Melvin: Wow..u did it in the jacuzzi twice?
Lolzz..this guy doesn't know what's up..make he dey dull.

@the amaka and co, do you guys still need any other evidence that there was fuckery in the bath tub?... They doer has confessed to melvin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2013
dmalam: DILLISH; THE FISH CANT TLK TO ME BCS IM A MARMAID,
#WHT IF I TELL U GUYZ DT IM NT A REAL PRINCESS BUT A MARMAID
#IM NOT TAKN CLEO TO ENGLAND BCS SHE WILL GET DRUNK ON THE PLANE
#WHR IS MY PRINCE, PLS BIGGIE I WNT TO GO BK TO D DISNEY LAND,
#PRINCESS' HV TO SLEEP, DTS Y IM A PRINCESS AND PRINCESS HV TO SLEEP EARLY
#WHT IF I SAY IM A CINDERELLA

(Dillish kept sayin dos in an annoyin so clld yorkshire accent)

CLEO;BIMP DO U I KNW I LOVE U, ITS TIME FOR A COMMERSAL

#BIMP TAKIN AND GUIDIN D TWO DRUNK FEMALES UPSTAIRS, THY R SINGIN IM CALLIN- CALLIN,

#CLEO DANCIN ON BIMP'S BACK WHO PRETENDDTO BE DEAD,SHE LAFFED AND FALL,

#THE TWO DRUNK QUEEN REMEMBRD ELIKEM DWN STAIRS....THY WNT TO GO BK DWN STAIRS TO BRING ELIKEM UP, MELVIN PLEADED WT EM TO LV ELIKEM TO SLEEP FOR 2MINUTES

#THE DRUNK KEPT TICKLIN EMSEFS, THY DNT WNT TO CHNGE TO THR NITE GOWN DESPITE OL D CAJOLIN BY BIMP,

#MELVIN FEELIN SLEEPY, BUT CANT BCS OF THE TWO DRUNK LADIES....KEPT LAFIN AND SHOWIN HIS SPADE TEETH

#BOSS ONEAL CAME PEEPIN,

THY KEPT SHOUTIN AND MAKIN NOISE,,,,,

#FINALLY THY ARE CHNGIN INTO SMTIN FIT FOR BED, BIMP HELPD CLEO REMOVD DT TIN SHE WORE TO D PARTY(dnt knw d name), HE KEPT BEGGIN HR TO WEAR EIDA PANTS OR BUM SHORTS TO COVER HR NA'KED YANSH(initially coverd in sm dress)

#CLEO AND DILLISH SINGIN "TEN NUMBA TEN" WHL STANDIN INFRNT OF D MIRROR

#FEZA CAME IN AND JOKINLY TOLD THE DRUNK WITCHES NOT TO COME DISTRBIN EM

#BIMP AND MELVIN SERIOSLY BABYSITTIN

#DILLISH IS CALM ON D BED AND BEGGIN BIGGIE TO TURN-OFF D LITE, CLEO ROLLIN ON D BED

# THEY OL BEGGIN BIGGIE TO TURN-OFF D LITE
#BENANGELO SLPIN IN ANODA RUM

#BIGGIE SHOWIN FISH,

#D LITE HS BN TURND OFF,
#CLEO;"WE ARE THANK FULL, D LITE IS OFF AND WE ARE FULL OF THANK"(in her drunk voice)

#D DRUNK WITCHES AND BIMP ON D SAME BED, MELVIN ALONE ON HIS BED( upstairs)
#ELIKEM IS DWNSTAIRS, SLEEPIN ON D SOFA

#ELIKEM IS NOW IN D BED RUM SLEEPIN, 2GEDA WTH D ODA MINORITY GRP MEMBERS

******sleeping & snorring******

BBA IS BORIN, ANXIOSLY WAITIN FOR ENG LEAGUE TO STRT, gudnite

Ugh! Don't even remind me because anytime I think about it I just remember Wenger never buy anybody........UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.