Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,011 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183550 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerians really know how to castigate their own

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Abeg,what is this elikem is this elikem is that?this is a nigerian site nd we will use it to sell our "reps"...if u like say am sentimental,i will say it anyday anytime Melvin is mre deserving of the money than Elikem...@spade

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Why I am happy? Are you kidding me? I will be so happy when Dillish wins and Mr Always-Come-Second comes second again. Nothing personal. I just love Dillish and I will so happy if she wins and can take care of herself for the rest of her life.
I tink tagging melvin as a 'Mr always-come-second' is not a fair thing at all.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Kai! This particular post reeks of bitterness, why not just congratuate the guy and let's watch what happens in the finale. I know the guy doesn't do it for you but easy on the hate. Had melvin won this particular task, would you have belittled his achievement like that? I know his winning is by a long shot but let's celebrate him for who he his.

Btw, our Melvin doesn't know simple naira to dollar conversion. We have to admit that our reps have been below par this season and doesn't deserve to win shishi.
And what da fuuucking Bleep is the bolded suppose to mean?
Who are you to come out and say our reps dont deserve the money cos they have been below par according to your standards?
Look,all this hypocrisy posts from the so called 'unbiased peeps' in here is really getting on my nerves..
Its ok to say the truth but stop being a hypocrite.. If someone had come out to say elikem doesnt deserve the money cos he has been below par,you will be the first person to attack the person of being bitter and hypocritical.
Its ok for you to say our reps dont deserve the money but wrong for someone else to say elikem doesnt deserve the money..
Its not really my business if you want elikem to win the money but stop being bias!!! You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing others of doing!!
There is very thing line btw being unbiased and hypocritical...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Una sabi argue o! Elikem go win, Melvin go win, Bev go win. Haba

Who go win, na im go win.

It could be anyone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Proudly Team Melvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
I used to be inddiferent towards Elikem, but the likes of dominique really made me dislike him

It's okay to like the dide but comparing him to Melvin is wrong. Comments like "why can't Melvin be more like Elikem" and "Elikem is smarter than Melvin" really irk me. Has anyone ever seen chriskwaku or GH Patriot saying "why can't Melvin be more like Elikem"?

Elikem is a careless talkative, but have you guys ever seen any Ghanaian saying anything about it? Meanwhile Nigerians are quick to write epistles about how slow Melvin is and how he's 'not as smart as Elikem' (they know themselves)

This same Melvin that has been keeping Elikem grounded whenever the rope he uses to start his generator mouth turns loose.

Abeg make I dey watch Elikish jare, maybe two of them sef can 'help' each other *evil grin*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin and bev telling feza waht 'tatashe'means..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd:
wetin concern MSc with diaspora, in all my MBA studies in MBS, i have not encountered d word. I only knew what it meant last year but am sure I can go head to head with anyone on an academic basis.
I don't get you. And this will bring me to Melvin's case again.
You see, i, in my heart of hearts, will prefer EITHER melvin OR bev to win. any of them. no preference, so far its Naija.
But if they both lose, no wahala - however i will feel more sorry for Bev.

The problem with Melvin is that sometimes he forgets this IS FINALLY, A COMPETITION.
did he really come all d way to come 2nd as usual ? sometimes people just say things to put pressure on themselves.

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ? and he has no idea of Naira/dollar conversion ? not even a guess ? when did he leave the outside world ? 5 yrs ago ? smh.
@ Nuzo said that melvin's parents warned him about this '' dullness'' that always results in 2nd place. Look at how Elikem nominates people, gives bold reasons and doesn't give a 4k. melvin enters d DR and starts shivering.
For those of you who watched GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - why did melvin not win ? because during the final race, a lady fell down, instead of him to keep running [ its a competition for 4ks sake ], he stopped to help d girl. the girl stood up, dusted herself, and continued running without looking back. it was after d show [ which they both failed to win ] that she thanked melvin. WTF ??
why should someone in a competition avoid taking HOH contest seriously because he doesn't wanna step on toes ? wh does that ? what toes ?

Now it has started again. . . .

i support Bev - disadvantaged home, troubled childhood, abusive relationships, struggling to survive,even this dyslexia we hv just noticed. and yet, she is quietly struggling towards d finish line. even her swap decision in d DR was done with despatch. no moaning/crying sessions like melvin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Abeg,what is this elikem is this elikem is that?this is a nigerian site nd we will use it to sell our "reps"...if u like say am sentimental,i will say it anyday anytime Melvin is mre deserving of the money than Elikem...@spade

It's cool, bro.

Like I've said before, entertainment is purely subjective, and I speak my mind when I have to.

Elikem is an adventurous nigga, and he's not afraid to take bold steps and speak his mind.

Speaking your mind will not always get you friends, but it will certainly get you the RIGHT FRIENDS!

Elikem has his ride-or-die chic Pokello who's keeping down for him. Today, he KNOWS his friends and enemies.

Just like Elikem, Uti spoke his mind 24/7 - He made bitter enemies but had SOLID friends like Sheila who had his back 24/7.

Melvin's "I love every housemate" talk borders on retaarrded for me, and this has earned him indecisive, scatter-brained clowns like Dillish, who just wants votes and nothing more.
LOLOL grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
So no arena games today!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

Elikem is a careless talkative, but have you guys ever seen any Ghanaian saying anything about it?

Royal pearl, yacaa and one other ghananian(male) have talked about his verbal diarrhoea.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:

Really? He said it himself that he always comes second. Abeg be objective please. I did not wake up one day and suddenly came up with the idea that Melvin always came second.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Royal pearl, yacaa and one other ghananian(male) have talked about his verbal diarrhoea.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin is by far wiser than elikem...elikem:i will give u so nd so amount when i win...melvin:dn't say that,u dn't knw what might await u are outside,dn't make promise u can't keep..."wisdom","comon sense" melvin has,nd that will take him far in life,elikem on the other hand might be smart but lacks"wisdom" nd "comon sense"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
We all need to chill,all we have to do is to go to other countries website esp those dat doesn't have any REP anymore and see how they are viewing our Reps(if they like them or not) cause Nigeria is only 1country 1vote like wise Ghana also.So all these Elikem dis & and dat and melvin dis & dat we don't know how other countries are viewing them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
dilish,melvin or Angello 4 d money,Elikem is nt even a contender.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Melvin is by far wiser than elikem...elikem:i will give u so nd so amount when i win...melvin:dn't say that,u dn't knw what might await u are outside,dn't make promise u can't keep..."wisdom","comon sense" melvin has,nd that will take him far in life,elikem on the other might be smart but lacks"wisdom" nd "comon sense"

Bruv, you have what it is you seek in a housemate, while we also have ours.

Maybe you expect wisdom from the housemate. For me, I expect entertainment and controversy. I expect adventure, I expect SPONTANEITY! --- that's Elikem, that's Uti, that's Karen, that's Lady May, that's Zainab... I can go on and on, but it definitely ain't Melvin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yestrnight, Bev professed that she feels restrained by the no violence rule in the house and that makes her tolerate all sorts of bullsheet from certain housemates. That if they we're all in the outside world, she would have beaten them up. That she's a reputable fighter. She says she's got a rep for fighting in lagos. And even when the need arises, she could drive from Lagos to Ibadan to fight.

Sorry for the late reporting. I thot I will find it here but I didn't.

Then a few hours ago, she told Melvin that when they both return to Naija, they will both be each others handbag. That Melvin should not dare go out without calling her up. If he can not reach her, he should reach Denrele and Denrele will get to her. That anywhere they go together, they will be walking side by side. And that Melvin,s girlfriend will be walking behind them.( I had to laugh here). Melvin repeatedly responded with 'yes' all thru the convo.

Chineke, public holiday sweet o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Angelo for kitchen? Looks weird..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkemdirim1: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: But mehn, on a brighter note, I just gotta laugh hard at O'Neal right now! grin

How does it feel to watch your worst enemy, a person you looked down on, a person you thought was mere fodder in your hands, coast to the finals while you languished in the murky depths of defeat? grin

How does it feel, to know your Feza will be joining you this week while the guy you schemed and plotted against, systematically booted you both out?

How does it feel, to know your so-called Top5 has crumbled and burned to ashes right in front of you?

How does it feel, to know the West Africans you planned to "get rid of without even lifting a finger" have beaten you at your game?

I hope this serves as a lesson to us all, that no matter how intelligent you are, how talented you are, or how strong you think you are... You can NEVER play God!

cool
true talk...GOD always has d final say
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nuzo':
Jollof rice originated from China in Asia. The Chinese actually have over 15 methods of preparing rice of which fried and jollof rice are among. (Danchaufan)

It was popularized by Ghanians...while it became popular in Nigeria when Ghanians were working in Nigeria in the 80s.

Elikem is partially right about Jollof being a ghanian food.

Jollof is from the "wolof" tribe in senegal..do ur research well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Really? He said it himself that he always come second. Abeg be objective please. I did not wake up one day and suddenly came up with the idea that Melvin always came second.
Do u ve to tag him with it....pls don't bother to reply abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nuzo':
Jollof rice originated from China in Asia. The Chinese actually have over 15 methods of preparing rice of which fried and jollof rice are among. (Danchaufan)

It was popularized by Ghanians...while it became popular in Nigeria when Ghanians were working in Nigeria in the 80s.

Elikem is partially right about Jollof being a ghanian food.
I thought it was started by the Wolof people of Senegal who are also called Jolof (rarely) hence the name Jollof rice?...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Darling,
the race is not to the swift NOR the battle to the strong but time and chance happeneth to ALL.
No matter how we permutate and combinate, who go win go win.
Forget that ultimate search story, he may have ignored d girl and still lost but at least he can feel good that he stopped to help.
God is already in the 25th of August 2013 and He don see who go win am, we just dey here dey fit into d puzzle. Melvin might be 2nd again or first this time but I know he will move to greater heights, people like him can't stay small una fit call am favour or luck but im go experience greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Housemates complaining about how hot the sun is..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:
No mind am na craze de him head. Melvin is a shinning star
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Nope! Naija Bwoy, born and raised!
Hailing from Bende, in Abia State! cool
Ok kedu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:

Jollof is from the "wolof" tribe in Ghana..do ur research well.

Wollof tribe in Senegal, you mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Bruv, you have what it is you seek in a housemate, while we also have ours.

Maybe you expect wisdom from the housemate. For me, I expect entertainment and controversy. I expect adventure, I expect SPONTANEITY! --- that's Elikem, that's Uti, that's Karen, that's Lady May, that's Zainab... I can go on and on, but it definitely ain't Melvin.
ok,let us leave it like that,we differ on what we seek in housemate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Melvin will win this money,nd he will break the second positon jinx,nd all bad belle will be put shame IJN...AMEN

I pray o! Becos the way this Elikem is going and bad mouthing Melvin jokingly is not it at all. He is such a desperado!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
sexytabhi:
Ok kedu

Nne, adim very okay, biko.

Kedu ebe ginwa si?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
I don't get you. And this will bring me to Melvin's case again.
You see, i, in my heart of hearts, will prefer EITHER melvin OR bev to win. any of them. no preference, so far its Naija.
But if they both lose, no wahala - however i will feel more sorry for Bev.

The problem with Melvin is that sometimes he forgets this IS FINALLY, A COMPETITION.
did he really come all d way to come 2nd as usual ? sometimes people just say things to put pressure on themselves.

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ? and he has no idea of Naira/dollar conversion ? not even a guess ? when did he leave the outside world ? 5 yrs ago ? smh.
@ Nuzo said that melvin's parents warned him about this '' dullness'' that always results in 2nd place. Look at how Elikem nominates people, gives bold reasons and doesn't give a 4k. melvin enters d DR and starts shivering.
For those of you who watched GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - why did melvin not win ? because during the final race, a lady fell down, instead of him to keep running [ its a competition for 4ks sake ], he stopped to help d girl. the girl stood up, dusted herself, and continued running without looking back. it was after d show [ which they both failed to win ] that she thanked melvin. WTF ??
why should someone in a competition avoid taking HOH contest seriously because he doesn't wanna step on toes ? wh does that ? what toes ?

Now it has started again. . . .

i support Bev - disadvantaged home, troubled childhood, abusive relationships, struggling to survive,even this dyslexia we hv just noticed. and yet, she is quietly struggling towards d finish line. even her swap decision in d DR was done with despatch. no moaning/crying sessions like melvin.
abeg o, I watched that GUS finale, he didn't lose because he went to help a lady (Chisom)

Chisom didn't even fall when they were searching for the treasure cos I remember vividly that they were in camp talking about her fall before they were told to seek the treasure

He and Uche got to the mountain the same time, but he was just UNLUCKY, GUS finale is always about LUCK after all when Michael Nwachukwu won in season 5 didn't it take him over 1 hour after the other guy had even reached the spot and passed I to get there?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.