Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183034 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: Make una dey dey celebrate HOH, una go pack hOH record dey go house, then SADC go carry the money dey tell una ntonyi

The way some people are here celebrating such eediotic achievement is just beyond me...it's like a family celebrating that all their kids have been Senior Prefects while some other person comes from nowhere and snatches the Presidency.

Elikem and his two votes will NEVER win, this is like expecting Bev to win. I wish all of you and your Head of House achievements goodluck in the finals

You are a bitter woman. See how ordinary celebration of elikem is getting to you. We don't care if elikem wins, he made it against your wish. Deal with it. The same you came here to brag about melvin being an Msc holder while the other are dropouts, yet we don't see your face when melvin goofs, a whole msc holder not knowing what diaspora means? You came hard on nuzo last night cos of his observation and calling housemates dumb like you havent called other more terrible names.

Same you came to brag about melvin winning hoh 3time and winning their wagers, no one expressed bitterness. Now its elikem, you can't swallow the bitter pill.

I don't hate melvin, I have always liked and admired him and I'm sure a lot in here do, but his fanatics in here led by you make people come down hard on the poor boy who has no idea who safari is.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2013
But mehn, on a brighter note, I just gotta laugh hard at O'Neal right now! grin

How does it feel to watch your worst enemy, a person you looked down on, a person you thought was mere fodder in your hands, coast to the finals while you languished in the murky depths of defeat? grin

How does it feel, to know your Feza will be joining you this week while the guy you schemed and plotted against, systematically booted you both out?

How does it feel, to know your so-called Top5 has crumbled and burned to ashes right in front of you?

How does it feel, to know the West Africans you planned to "get rid of without even lifting a finger" have beaten you at your game?

I hope this serves as a lesson to us all, that no matter how intelligent you are, how talented you are, or how strong you think you are... You can NEVER play God!

cool

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Btw, our Melvin doesn't know simple naira to dollar conversion. We have to admit that our reps have been below par this season and doesn't deserve to win shishi.
please if our reps hv been below par,which house mate hv been up to par?is it elikem that talks anyhow?or feza the housewife?or bimp that smokes like his life depends on it?i could go on nd on...please tell me the defination of being "up to par"...ur second paragraph is what am addresing nt the first...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2013
This sunday`s eviction will determine those that will make it to the final
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2013
**A shout-out, and congrats to our GH brothers/sisters - @ GH Kwame, miss 3_v_3, Royal Pearl, Tuso, chriskwaku, AFUA 1979, etc
Congrats on this record feat - Elikem, being the 1st ghanaian to reach the finale. Especially @ GH Kwame, who fought tenaciously here for it.

** On @ drahma's fake MELLISH VIDEO - u guys should ignore him. no such video. he even went to the extent of bringing in an alternete acct - @ real-teflon - to help him confuse u guys. Now , lets see d reason MELLISH are avoiding each other.

1. dellish - now avoids melvin. she doesn't love melvin. and its mutual. se.xu.al attraction ? maybe. love ? NAH. She feels Bev swapped her, and therefore feels there s no need to hang around NAIJA anymore. she feels if melvin actually loves her, he wud hv persuaded Bev not to swap her. even the OSHIO BABA runs have stopped, if u noticed.

2. melvin - now avoids dellish. he no longer feels dellish is straight forward, and wants to concentrate on his own game before its too late. all d things u guys mentioned as dellish's faults, melvin has also noticed them - he s not dumb.

** once more, i don't subscribe to this permutation going round. that for a nigerian to win, he/she MUST be the only Naija rep in the final, to avoid splitting votes. it doesn't always go like that. lets reach the bridge first before planning to cross.

** elikem's HOH being an advantage to us is that any naija up for eviction automatically gets saved if elikem himself isn't up.

YES I SUPPORT ALL 3 W/A FOR THE FINAL - LET THEM GO AND BATTLE IT OUT.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2013
**A shout-out, and congrats to our GH brothers/sisters - @ GH Kwame, miss 3_v_3, Royal Pearl, Tuso, chriskwaku, AFUA 1979, etc
Congrats on this record feat - Elikem, being the 1st ghanaian to reach the finale. Especially @ GH Kwame, who fought tenaciously here for it.

** On @ drahma's fake MELLISH VIDEO - u guys should ignore him. no such video. he even went to the extent of bringing in an alternete acct - @ real-teflon - to help him confuse u guys. Now , lets see d reason MELLISH are avoiding each other.

1. dellish - now avoids melvin. she doesn't love melvin. and its mutual. se.xu.al attraction ? maybe. love ? NAH. She feels Bev swapped her, and therefore feels there s no need to hang around NAIJA anymore. she feels if melvin actually loves her, he wud hv persuaded Bev not to swap her. even the OSHIO BABA runs have stopped, if u noticed.

2. melvin - now avoids dellish. he no longer feels dellish is straight forward, and wants to concentrate on his own game before its too late. all d things u guys mentioned as dellish's faults, melvin has also noticed them - he s not dumb.

** once more, i don't subscribe to this permutation going round. that for a nigerian to win, he/she MUST be the only Naija rep in the final, to avoid splitting votes. it doesn't always go like that. lets reach the bridge first before planning to cross.

** elikem's HOH being an advantage to us is that any naija up for eviction automatically gets saved if elikem himself isn't up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2013
Knorr cooking challenge 4 d children's home
Red team.team dilish-elikem,cleo n bimp
White team: team bev-melvin,feza n angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2013
Lolzzz, I have said it before nd I am gonna say it again, all these predictions na wash...it doesn't always work like dat, how exactly sure re you guy dat dillish wud take bimps votes if bimp leaves... The votes might just go to angelo, melvin, cleo or anybody... At worst the votes would be split between all of dem, maybe they were considering regional ish before but sumtin tells me the dynamics are gonna change in the finals.... A rational person would not vote dillish just because she is from their region... As far as I am concerned, the odds are even, but the last people I want to see win this is dillish, cleo,feza.... Any of the remaining housemates can take it home, let only the deserving pple win....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Kai! This particular post reeks of bitterness, why not just congratuate the guy and let's watch what happens in the finale. I know the guy doesn't do it for you but easy on the hate. Had melvin won this particular task, would you have belittled his achievement like that? I know his winning is by a long shot but let's celebrate him for who he his.

Btw, our Melvin doesn't know simple naira to dollar conversion. We have to admit that our reps have been below par this season and doesn't deserve to win shishi.
I don't really agree with the post u quoted cos I also think elikem shld be appreciated and celebrated for being the first ghanian ever in the finals And for being the first housemate to get to the finale.but when u say "our reps this year have been below par and therefore they don't deserve to win"so person they below par cos him no knw the simple naira to dollar conversion?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Kai! This particular post reeks of bitterness, why not just congratuate the guy and let's watch what happens in the finale. I know the guy doesn't do it for you but easy on the hate. Had melvin won this particular task, would you have belittled his achievement like that? I know his winning is by a long shot but let's celebrate him for who he his.

yes o, I'm very bitter, cos all of you are thinking sentimentally.

I don talk am before, whether na out of bitterness or not, it will not change the fact that that arrogant, gossiping, eediotic, braaging, egotistic tailor will NEVER win.

Melvin doesn't deserve it, but Elikem does abi? I laugh at you and your mumu prediction.

The most undeserving of them all will win. Dillish, the girl who has rode on her pretty looks, who used YOUR undeserving Melvin to shine, the one who claims to have a bf but will stand and let other guys tap current from her, the barbie doll that can't even win HOH or Power of No task to save her life the entire season, is going to win and shove it in your faces.

Elikem more deserving than Melvin, after gossiping about Bev and plotting to kick out the Nigerians with Bolt, only to change mouth when he came face-to-face with them, that coward? Because he knows the conversion of GH Cedi to Dollar abi?

Your description of a deserving winner sha....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem will swap bimp 4 either dillish or melvin if he isn't upp! He can swap beverly and get away with it, but melvin is a NO NO; if he does it, he'll loose his remaining popularity to melvin...how I see it, its bimp/angelo(if they aren't up already)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:

As simple as this statement. No 1 can obstruct the other. But hating just cos one of them made it to the finals and some posters are happy for him is silly!

3WA or not, if melvin is destined to win, he WILL.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

How can you even be happy about this? Bimp's eviction automatically makes Dillish the winner cuz she'll be getting Namibia, Ethiopia, Malawi and Uganda!

Una no sabi strategy ni?
WTF? shocked

Why I am happy? Are you kidding me? I will be so happy when Dillish wins and Mr Always-Come-Second comes second again. Nothing personal. I just love Dillish and I will so happy if she wins and can take care of herself for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

You are a bitter woman. See how ordinary celebration of elikem is getting to you. We don't care if elikem wins, he made it against your wish. Deal with it. The same you came here to brag about melvin being an Msc holder while the other are dropouts, yet we don't see your face when melvin goofs, a whole msc holder not knowing what diaspora means? You came hard on nuzo last night cos of his observation and calling housemates dumb like you havent called other more terrible names.

Same you came to brag about melvin winning hoh 3time and winning their wagers, no one expressed bitterness. Now its elikem, you can't swallow the bitter pill.

I don't hate melvin, I have always liked and admired him and I'm sure a lot in here do, but his fanatics in here led by you make people come down hard on the poor boy who has no idea who safari is.
wetin concern MSc with diaspora, in all my MBA studies in MBS, i have not encountered d word. I only knew what it meant last year but am sure I can go head to head with anyone on an academic basis.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
I luv dillish..bt criously dillish has changed ds week,al her osho baba, naija vote 4 me blah blah has stopped. She is quiet, kinda lyk a snob(wat I believe she rly is).
Btw I believe she is tryin 2 make melvin jealous by gettin close 2 elikem bt melvin no evn send am
Jus my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
chrisdestiny: I luv dillish..bt criously dillish has changed ds week,al her osho baba, naija vote 4 me blah blah has stopped. She is quiet, kinda lyk a snob(wat I believe she rly is).
Btw I believe she is tryin 2 make melvin jealous by gettin close 2 elikem bt melvin no evn send am
Jus my opinion!

I agree with you. She's burnt by the fact that bev nominated her. She doesn't know that lots of people got her back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Abeg meeen, help me oh, my BBA channels (197 nd 198) just disappeared, my guess is dat someone in the house has tampered with it... CAN someone explain to me wat might have happened and how I can bring it back? Pleeease
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jollof rice originated from China in Asia. The Chinese actually have over 15 methods of preparing rice of which fried and jollof rice are among. (Danchaufan)

It was popularized by Ghanians...while it became popular in Nigeria when Ghanians were working in Nigeria in the 80s.

Elikem is partially right about Jollof being a ghanian food.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
SafariGirl, please take it easy!

For the record, I like Elikem and feel that, if he wins, he DESERVES it! The person I don't want winning is Dillish, cuz I believe she's done nothing worthy of winning.

Believe it or not, Elikem has given me more talking points than Melvin has. Face it!

From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his gbege with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, refering to him as 'black' while refering to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, to DEFEATING and overcoming his enemies one by one!

Abeg!!! The Tailor DESERVES a round of applause for giving me something to phucking talk about! He EARNED his spot in the mahfucking finals and that's something you can't change.

He's not like Melvin who decided to SIT OUT all his chances at making himself a contender, simply because he lacks the boldness, charisma and adventurous spirit. Saying he's avoiding relationships to focus on his game, but I wonder exactly what game it is.

Please, every day deserves a hero, and Elikem is the hero of the day!

Ghana didn't come to this game to hold anybody's coat. They came here to play like everybody else!

Even if he doesn't win, let him get to the finals!

If you had that much faith in Melvin's powers and fanbase, you wouldn't be looking at how to push out Ghana to brighten Baba Go-Slow's chances ooo! grin

No offence grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin will win this money,nd he will break the second positon jinx,nd all bad belle will be put shame IJN...AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
You guys should learn from Oneal, no matter how hard you try to change destiny especially in a game of chance like BBA. You'd never succeed. If this was a game of hardwork and dedication, fine. Their fate is in their hands but when they have no control over it. There fate is with God and the universe. So who will win would win.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Abegi make I hear word. None of them made the dartboard, just the walls surrounding it. Cleo's throw was just at the bottom of the dartboard but Elikem's own is on top but almost directly above the bull's eye. Pls kindly explain how Cleo not winning is a conspiracy against Melvin.

Not every post is worth replying. You should have known half-baked posts by melvin extremists by now wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

I hope you have learnt your lesson that the game is not in your hands. All your gra gra that elikem would not make finals, una don see am. Did we win the HOH for elikem? Did nlnders alone save him when he was up two times? deal with it girl, elikem is in the finals, even if he doesn't win. And don't you tell me you were never against him being in the finals, you just started accepting it when you saw clearly he had high chances of making it, and now he has.

You are the one with 'stewpid and sentimental' decisons and analysis cos you think you can sit behind your system and run big brother the chase.

I still wish all of them the best and anyone that wins, wins it nooni..

Btw, you came here bragging about melvin being the only one that has won hoh 3times, elikem has now. Still, deal with it.

It won't even surprise me if Elikem wins. The dude is very intelligent and real. He does not kiss azz, he's just himself. I really like that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
This yeye Elikem always saying that jollof rice was Ghanian and we stole it from them. How I wish there was a Gambian in the house to set the records straight. I like the humourous way he talked about the Ghana-must-go situation tho. Elikem must have said some unsavoury things about Nigeria over time, haven't we all done the same about other countries at one point or the other? Let's be honest with ourselves

njokusboy: Abeg meeen, help me oh, my BBA channels (197 nd 198) just disappeared, my guess is dat someone in the house has tampered with it... CAN someone explain to me wat might have happened and how I can bring it back? Pleeease

Check your bouquet option by clicking on the tv button. You're most likely on dstv west africa. Go back to dstv Ku Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Can sum1 in two sentence summarize what @spade wrote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Why I am happy? Are you kidding me? I will be so happy when Dillish wins and Mr Always-Come-Second comes second again. Nothing personal. I just love Dillish and I will so happy if she wins and can take care of herself for the rest of her life.

LOOOL! Okay, I get it grin
My bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
sexytabhi:
Yes if it is for intelligence our reps dint do well this season..elikem,Oneal and Bimp are far brilliant and they show it in their ways. Elikem may be a talkative but he is brilliant. I am not his fan though but we need to say the truth. I only wish melvin wins because he is nigerian and he has a gentle personality.

I have said it before on this thread. Elikem is more intelligent than Melvin. Haters should humbly accept the fact. Just because you do not want to accept it's true does not mean it ain't true!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Can sum1 in two sentence summarize what @spade wrote

#1: Give to Caesar, what belongs to Caesar.

#2: Elikem is the shiitt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: SafariGirl, please take it easy!

For the record, I like Elikem and feel that, if he wins, he DESERVES it! The person I don't want winning is Dillish, cuz I believe she's done nothing worthy of winning.

Believe it or not, Elikem has given me more talking points than Melvin has. Face it!

From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his gbege with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, refering to him as 'black' while refering to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, to DEFEATING and overcoming his enemies one by one!

Abeg!!! The Tailor DESERVES a round of applause for giving me something to phucking talk about! He EARNED his spot in the mahfucking finals and that's something you can't change.

He's not like Melvin who decided to SIT OUT all his chances at making himself a contender, simply because he lacks the boldness, charisma and adventurous spirit. Saying he's avoiding relationships to focus on his game, but I wonder exactly what game it is.

Please, every day deserves a hero, and Elikem is the hero of the day!

Ghana didn't come to this game to hold anybody's coat. They came here to play like everybody else!

Even if he doesn't win, let him get to the finals!

If you had that much faith in Melvin's powers and fanbase, you wouldn't be looking at how to push out Ghana to brighten Baba Go-Slow's chances ooo! grin

No offence grin
Are you ghanian? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Nuzo, jollof rice originated from Senegambia, by the Wolof people. It is neither a Nigerian nor Ghanaian food.

@safarigirl, you need to take a chill pill, BBA is never that serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
sexytabhi:
Are you ghanian? smiley

Nope! Naija Bwoy, born and raised!
Hailing from Bende, in Abia State! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin isn't unintelligent. He is just too ignorant. He belongs to those class of people that refuse to learn outside school books. So I'd say he is very IGNORANT.

Plus he seems to have been very sheltered because he isn't street-smart either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.